BY AVEENO

This Intense Moisture Cream Helps Prevent Moisture Loss And Helps Repair Extra-dry Skin. The Unique Formula Combines Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex, Ceramide And Rich Emollients To Help Restore And Maintain Skin’s Moisture Barrier. It’s Also Fragrance Free And Noncomedogenic.

Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex Helps Soothe Sensitive Skin, While Relieving Itchy, Dry Skin And Enhancing Skin’s Moisture Barrier.

• Can you use this on your face?1 Answers
  • Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been abl...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry sk...8 Answers
Aveeno® Skin Relief Moisture Repair Cream
  • "Aveeno is a wonderful brand. their products feel high quality for the price and this is so moisturizing" in 301 reviews
  • "This is my favorite daily lotion in the winter. Soothes that dry skin itch you get when the weather is bitterly cold." in 270 reviews
  • "I have really sensitive skin and it gets really dry from washing my hands or using hand gels, especially at work. This gives my skin the moisture it really needs and heals." in 76 reviews
Jessica S.
I use this product on my face every day in place of facial moisturizer. It is the best moisturizer I have ever had, by far. It dries completely and leaves my skin feeling soft, rather than oily. It is also fragrance free, which is important to me because my skin is really sensitive.
Nicole C.
San Diego, CA
This stuff is great for using right out of the shower to lock in moisture. I especially like it after a night shower - slather it on before bed. Great for irritated skin. I'm super sensitive and my skin dries out like the Sahara, so this product really helps quench my epidermal thirst!
Thaissa R.
Los angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Lo recibi en una walmart beauty box, Pues el olor es bien agradable, a coco, bien dulce, y la humectacion dura bastante, cuesta un poco en absorberse pero al final no deja la piel para nada grasosa, lo volveria a usar y lo recommendaria a mis conocidos!
Anairis V.
Mission, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My skin is very dry especially in the summer because I shave almost everyday and I purchased this product for my dry skin in which I do like it but it's very thick that throughout the day it makes my skin feel sticky and ugly which starts making me feel ancious to take it off
Michelle C.
Stamford, CT
I've been using Aveeno since I was a kid, thanks to my parents! Now that I'm older, this is still my go-to for my dry skin. Especially in the winter. I get extra dry :( Perfect to use after you've gotten out of the shower at night. Your skin absorbs all of it while you sleep.
Mariah T.
Westport , MA
Love love love this product ! I have extremely dry skin in the winter and this is the only product that will help my skin ! I have already bought a couple of these product s ! The packaging is nice no complaints on that ! I would definitely recommend to anyone who has dry skin
Jennifer T.
This product is so smooth and creamy. It is heaven on your skin. I used this on my feet and the results are amazing. My skin is so smooth and soft since using the product. It's not oily like some creams are witch is great. Also there is not a strong odor from the cream.
Tahirah C.
I really like the result that get from this product. So many lotions say stuff like, "for severe dry skin" or "super moisturizer" and they don't work at all. This is a go-to product for me because I know that it definitely works for me. It has also made me want to try other Aveeno products because I really like this one.
Samantha B.
waldorf, MD
It left my skin feeling hydrated but oily. I'm not sure if it were the product or just my skin. The packaging is awesome, since it were my first time using this product I feel a 4/5 does it justice. I bought it at cvs if anyone was wondering and I definitely recommend it
Heather M.
I love this cream and it does the job perfectly but I have to say I don't like the container. I would prefer to squeeze it out rather than have to dig my fingers in there. I have used it many times so the container doesn't affect the product quality. More of my preference.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Beth M.
Jacksonville, AR
Can you use this on your face?
Angelica B.