Aveeno® Skin Relief Moisture Repair Cream

This Intense Moisture Cream Helps Prevent Moisture Loss And Helps Repair Extra-dry Skin. The Unique Formula Combines Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex, Ceramide And Rich Emollients To Help Restore And Maintain Skin’s Moisture Barrier. It’s Also Fragrance Free And Noncomedogenic.

Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex Helps Soothe Sensitive Skin, While Relieving Itchy, Dry Skin And Enhancing Skin’s Moisture Barrier.

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Larissa M.
I have very dry skin, especially around the winter time and this product really does a great job in keeping my skin hydrated and feeling moisturized. It is a a good amount and it was a very affordable price as well. I would recommend this product to anyone that needs that extra hydration.
Nicole C.
Casa Grande, AZ
This stuff is great for using right out of the shower to lock in moisture. I especially like it after a night shower - slather it on before bed. Great for irritated skin. I'm super sensitive and my skin dries out like the Sahara, so this product really helps quench my epidermal thirst!
Jessica S.
I use this product on my face every day in place of facial moisturizer. It is the best moisturizer I have ever had, by far. It dries completely and leaves my skin feeling soft, rather than oily. It is also fragrance free, which is important to me because my skin is really sensitive.
Thaissa R.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Lo recibi en una walmart beauty box, Pues el olor es bien agradable, a coco, bien dulce, y la humectacion dura bastante, cuesta un poco en absorberse pero al final no deja la piel para nada grasosa, lo volveria a usar y lo recommendaria a mis conocidos!
Michelle C.
Stamford, CT
I've been using Aveeno since I was a kid, thanks to my parents! Now that I'm older, this is still my go-to for my dry skin. Especially in the winter. I get extra dry :( Perfect to use after you've gotten out of the shower at night. Your skin absorbs all of it while you sleep.
Anairis V.
Mission, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My skin is very dry especially in the summer because I shave almost everyday and I purchased this product for my dry skin in which I do like it but it's very thick that throughout the day it makes my skin feel sticky and ugly which starts making me feel ancious to take it off
Briana S.
Webb City, MO
I like the product bc it was thi,k and hydrating. I have really dry skin as far as body and hands. I work as a hairstylist and the water and inviornment is harsh on my body. Especially my hands. I used this with a pair of gloves and put them over my hands overnight to help lock in moisture. Id buy it again. I still have most of the tub of it so it'll take a while to use up.
Tahirah C.
I really like the result that get from this product. So many lotions say stuff like, "for severe dry skin" or "super moisturizer" and they don't work at all. This is a go-to product for me because I know that it definitely works for me. It has also made me want to try other Aveeno products because I really like this one.
Chilli N.
Cupertino, CA
I really love aveeno brand. It calms and soothes my sensitive and dry skin. I like creams more in the winter due to the fact that it is heavier moisturizer, usually use a lotion in the summer. This is nice moisturizer and doesn't have a heavy scent. The only downside is that its a tube, so it gets a contaminated easier.
Heather M.
I love this cream and it does the job perfectly but I have to say I don't like the container. I would prefer to squeeze it out rather than have to dig my fingers in there. I have used it many times so the container doesn't affect the product quality. More of my preference.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.