BY AVEENO

This Intense Moisture Cream Helps Prevent Moisture Loss And Helps Repair Extra-dry Skin. The Unique Formula Combines Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex, Ceramide And Rich Emollients To Help Restore And Maintain Skin’s Moisture Barrier. It’s Also Fragrance Free And Noncomedogenic.

Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex Helps Soothe Sensitive Skin, While Relieving Itchy, Dry Skin And Enhancing Skin’s Moisture Barrier.

• Can you use this on your face?1 Answers
  • Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been abl...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry sk...8 Answers
Aveeno® Skin Relief Moisture Repair Cream
  • "Aveeno is a wonderful brand. their products feel high quality for the price and this is so moisturizing" in 301 reviews
  • "This is my favorite daily lotion in the winter. Soothes that dry skin itch you get when the weather is bitterly cold." in 270 reviews
  • "I have really sensitive skin and it gets really dry from washing my hands or using hand gels, especially at work. This gives my skin the moisture it really needs and heals." in 76 reviews
Shaneka J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Aveeno, so maybe I'm a little biased, but this product is awesome and really provides all-day moisture for me in the harsher months of the year. The creamy texture soaks into your skin without a harsh or overly perfumey smell and it leaves your skin feeling soft and soothed (which my fiance seems to adore, go figure lol). Totally worth trying out - you may just fall in love!
Sara T.
Mount Vernon, NY
I've tried SOOOO many moisturizers. Most of them cost me between $150 and $200. My skin is really sensitive, in that my chin breaks out (hormonal) regularly and for some reason I've been getting red dots that itch a lot. My Park Avenue dermatologist recommended this moisturizer to me and I am so grateful. It doesn't cause my skin to break out or otherwise agitate my skin, you don't need to use a lot, and it really hydrates. It's amazing. I would pay so much more for it if I had to, but fortunately, I don't have to.
Maria S.
Im really picky about anything i put on my face. Lol especially since my skin is really sensitive & i randomly get red irritated marks on my face.This Skin Relief Instense Moisture Repair Cream had really helped me. I use it kore through winter because my skin gets dry. When i use this that isn't a problem at all. I honestly recommend this if you experia ce the same problems.
kelly c.
It's a really good daily moisturizure. I use it on my body and sometimes on my face. It doesn't leave oily looking on my skin. But it is not a intense moisturizure.
Taylor B.
Findlay, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product has been amazing for me. This past summer I was diagnosed with a skin condition that causes my skin to lose pigmentation. I can only use all natural perfume-free creams on my face and body. Aveeno is a brand that I have trusted for a long time, so when I had to chose what moisturizer to go with, it was an easy choice. This is a great product as it does not feel sticky on the skin and soaks in nicely. It has a very light scent and is delightfully creamy. I recommend this cream.
Ashley W.
Auburn, IN
I have very sensitive skin. I deployed over seas and 6 months into my tour I got a rash that covered both of my legs. 12 months into my deployment the rash was uncontrollable and I got transported to Germany for 2 weeks then back stateside. 8 years later I'm still dealing with the same symptoms. My rash comes and goes periodically. This is the only product I've found that helps relieve my pain and itching in my legs. It cost a little more than I would like to pay but it's totally worth it.
Lindsay R.
Smithville, Tn
I had really bad exzema on my shins about a year ago. I tried several different lotions, before doing some research and finding others had success with this product. It worked wonders! I use daily after a shower on my legs, and it cleared up my exzema and has kept it moisturized enough to keep it from coming back. Definitely worth the money!
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My entire family has really dry skin, especially in the winter time. I found this Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream and decided to give a try. I love the round container it comes in but find it hard to get to the bottom of the inside to get whats left out without making a huge mess. The cream itself is very nice feeling on the skin and rubs in almost instantly. It doesn't leave out skin feeling oily, just moisturized, smooth and shiny!
Janina R.
Northlake
I have loved every Aveeno product I've ever tried. Aveeno active Naturals Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream is especially awesome for certain areas more prone to dry skin like feet & heels and elbows. Especially in sandal weather I use this at night on my feet after shower and then wear socks to bed to keep my feet soft and sexy.
Angelica B.
York, PA
I have extremely dry skin and eczema and I feel like I've tried every moisturizer out there. I'm not going to claim that it magically got rid of my eczema. It didn't. But what it did do is help moisturize my skin without being too thick or greasy. It feels good on my skin, absorbs easily, and doesn't irritate sensitive skin.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Beth M.
Jacksonville, AR
Can you use this on your face?
Angelica B.