BY AVEENO

This Intense Moisture Cream Helps Prevent Moisture Loss And Helps Repair Extra-dry Skin. The Unique Formula Combines Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex, Ceramide And Rich Emollients To Help Restore And Maintain Skin’s Moisture Barrier. It’s Also Fragrance Free And Noncomedogenic.

Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex Helps Soothe Sensitive Skin, While Relieving Itchy, Dry Skin And Enhancing Skin’s Moisture Barrier.

• Can you use this on your face?1 Answers
  • Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been abl...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry sk...8 Answers
Aveeno® Skin Relief Moisture Repair Cream
  • "Aveeno is a wonderful brand. their products feel high quality for the price and this is so moisturizing" in 301 reviews
  • "This is my favorite daily lotion in the winter. Soothes that dry skin itch you get when the weather is bitterly cold." in 270 reviews
  • "I have really sensitive skin and it gets really dry from washing my hands or using hand gels, especially at work. This gives my skin the moisture it really needs and heals." in 76 reviews
Danielle M.
This Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Intense Moisture repair cream is excellent. Works very well on my skin and makes my skin look and feel so much better.
Nancy H.
East Stroudsburg, PA
It works well I usually have coupons and that is why I buy it or wait for it to go on sale. Makes my skin very smooth. I like the scent and will keep using it
Nelly M.
Hialeah, FL
My son suffers from eczema, after he showers and sometimes at night his skin gets very very dry and itchy. This cream gives him so much relief and no itching!
kimberly g.
Grandview, TN
This is great stuff. My little girl has really bad eczema and this keeps her poor little hand moist.
although if your hand are broken or cracked it can burn.
Kym S.
BEST LOTION EVER, i have super dry skin and can never find anything that helps with my flaky skin and crack-y itchy skin but this does help so much worth it.
Cookie D.
Grand Forks, ND
I go to school in North Dakota and this is the only cream that saved my skin from the harsh cold weather when it got very dry. Definite repurchase. LOVE IT!
Mamas C.
San Diego
This cream is wonderful to the skin. It leaves your skin hydrated, soft and smooth without that gross oily feeling like some other creams. Love this product.
Tita A.
Tulare, CA
My skin was so dry to the point where my skin was flaking and it would hurt so much. After buying aveeno repair cream i noticed a difference in only 4 days !
Jane I.
Sugar Land, TX
Dude, this was a beast. It works really well on my body, I bought the second time and my mom noticed about the changes in my skin.. Now, we're both using it
Monica H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I tried my boyfriend's Aveeno by rubbing it on him and it smelled so good on my hands without a girly scent. He liked it too. We definitely would buy again.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Beth M.
Jacksonville, AR
Can you use this on your face?
Angelica B.