BY AVEENO

This Intense Moisture Cream Helps Prevent Moisture Loss And Helps Repair Extra-dry Skin. The Unique Formula Combines Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex, Ceramide And Rich Emollients To Help Restore And Maintain Skin’s Moisture Barrier. It’s Also Fragrance Free And Noncomedogenic.

Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex Helps Soothe Sensitive Skin, While Relieving Itchy, Dry Skin And Enhancing Skin’s Moisture Barrier.

• Can you use this on your face?1 Answers
  • Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been abl...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry sk...8 Answers
Aveeno® Skin Relief Moisture Repair Cream
  • "Aveeno is a wonderful brand. their products feel high quality for the price and this is so moisturizing" in 301 reviews
  • "This is my favorite daily lotion in the winter. Soothes that dry skin itch you get when the weather is bitterly cold." in 270 reviews
  • "I have really sensitive skin and it gets really dry from washing my hands or using hand gels, especially at work. This gives my skin the moisture it really needs and heals." in 76 reviews
Very rarely have I found a product that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. My skin becomes dry quite often, especially in the winter and this works wonderfully! I would recommend this product 100%.
Shanon S.
Anchorage, AK
Living in Alaska, it can get very dry up here. This helps me get through it! I also work in a restaurant on weekends and get eczema on my hands. This is a miracle worker!
I use this on my hands at work. Working in healthcare, my hands dry out quickly from the sanitizer. This lotion is so smooth and doesn't leave a greasy residue. Awesome!
Ashley G.
Hialeah, FL
I got really dry skin from using hand sanitizer and needed a cream to repair my dry skin. this was the one in just a few days i could really see the difference in my skin
Natasha T.
Love this, my skin tends to get really dry in the winter, especially my feet, Aveeno is my best friend in winter because it really does the job, the absolute best!!
Molly K.
Cheshire, CT
I love this moisturizer especially in the winter when my face tends to get VERY dry if I put it on before bed every night my face does not dry out and is very soft.
Susan S.
Waddell, AZ
This stuff is amazing for dry skin, especially in the winter time. I use it daily, usually right before bed. My skin can almost get scaley from being so dry, and this stuff helps so much!
Stephanie W.
Fayetteville, NC
I have very dry skin in the colder months and this moisturizer takes care of it in a hurry! It is so clean feeling. Doesn't leave your face oily or feeling heavy!
Colleen C.
Madison, WI
This cream is really great for cold winter months when my skin is extra dry and cracked. I need an intense moisturizer in the winter and this one is great for my dry, winter skin.
Megan M.
Again, I advocate heavily for Aveeno. I love how thick this moisturizer is. I also love that it doesn't clog my pores - like I expected at first (I have acne-prone and oily skin). Great for night lotion.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Beth M.
Jacksonville, AR
Can you use this on your face?
Angelica B.