BY AVEENO

This Intense Moisture Cream Helps Prevent Moisture Loss And Helps Repair Extra-dry Skin. The Unique Formula Combines Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex, Ceramide And Rich Emollients To Help Restore And Maintain Skin’s Moisture Barrier. It’s Also Fragrance Free And Noncomedogenic.

Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex Helps Soothe Sensitive Skin, While Relieving Itchy, Dry Skin And Enhancing Skin’s Moisture Barrier.

• Can you use this on your face?1 Answers
  • Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been abl...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry sk...8 Answers
Aveeno® Skin Relief Moisture Repair Cream
  • "Aveeno is a wonderful brand. their products feel high quality for the price and this is so moisturizing" in 301 reviews
  • "This is my favorite daily lotion in the winter. Soothes that dry skin itch you get when the weather is bitterly cold." in 270 reviews
  • "I have really sensitive skin and it gets really dry from washing my hands or using hand gels, especially at work. This gives my skin the moisture it really needs and heals." in 76 reviews
Jill R.
Colville, WA
Terrific product for dry skin especially during the summer. Only need to use once a day. Other brands require at least twice a day. No greasiness after application.
Emma C.
Newark, OH
It really helped my dry itchy skin every time I go swimming my skin cracks and is dry. I liked the looks of the bottle. I would definitely use it again. It was very gentle on my skin.
kassy j.
Janesville, WI
Really good lotion makes skin really soft it and does not smell bad and I noticed while using consistently marks/scars have got lighter and have gone away on the skin so that's why I stuck with this and I feel like the price of this stuff is not bad at all
Katie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This works really well!! The nurse at my school recommended it to me last winter when she noticed my skin was so so dry!! (Embarrassing!! HA!) But this really helped!!
Michael L.
Puyallup, WA
I work outside for a living. After work the moisture repair cream helps my hands and arms feel better, and helps my skin prepare for another day in the elements.
Tyiesha H.
Bronx, NY
Aveeno Active Cream creates a soft and cleansing finish. I depend on this brand especially during dry and hot seasons. It restores moisture yet, provides a good cleaning to my skin.
Erin Y.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is a BIT greasy for my liking. It made it hard to sleep since I could feel it on my face. The price is good and yes, the product works. But it doesn't really set well.
Melissa D.
Canastota , NY
Perfect to keep my skin baby soft during brutally cold winters! My skin gets extremely dry especially during winter. This cream brings relief that lasts and quenches my dried skin.
Melissa E.
Totally unscented, I use this before bed, when perfume scents bother me. It is a really thick cream moisturizer, and the next morning my skin always feels great,
melissa k.
Willmar, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I like this product a lot as far as fragrance and ease-of-use, but I struggle a little with justifying the cost when there are lower cost alternatives available.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Beth M.
Jacksonville, AR
Can you use this on your face?
Angelica B.