BY AVEENO

This Intense Moisture Cream Helps Prevent Moisture Loss And Helps Repair Extra-dry Skin. The Unique Formula Combines Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex, Ceramide And Rich Emollients To Help Restore And Maintain Skin’s Moisture Barrier. It’s Also Fragrance Free And Noncomedogenic.

Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex Helps Soothe Sensitive Skin, While Relieving Itchy, Dry Skin And Enhancing Skin’s Moisture Barrier.

• Can you use this on your face?1 Answers
  • Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been abl...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry sk...8 Answers
Aveeno® Skin Relief Moisture Repair Cream
  • "Aveeno is a wonderful brand. their products feel high quality for the price and this is so moisturizing" in 301 reviews
  • "This is my favorite daily lotion in the winter. Soothes that dry skin itch you get when the weather is bitterly cold." in 270 reviews
  • "I have really sensitive skin and it gets really dry from washing my hands or using hand gels, especially at work. This gives my skin the moisture it really needs and heals." in 76 reviews
Asia L.
This product leaves my skin moisturized and is great for problem areas! For me it was extremely dry feet and cracked heels. I recommend wearing it at night right after a shower!
Desiree O.
Lauderhill, FL
Aveeno couldn't have made any other product better than this. I use it for my irritated areas that always pop up when it wants. Applying this cream helps minimize the outbreaks.
Kelly S.
Fairfield, IA
I like this Aveeno cream as it really leaves my skin feeling soft and light and now overbearing. I like how its not heavy and it doesn't leave my pillow all gross and smudgy
Gabriella L.
Love this product! Leaves my skin so soft. The down side is that if you rub it in to much it becomes stiff and turns into shreds like and eraser. But practice makes perfect!
Sowmya K.
Waltham, MA
We are family of Aveeno. We use moisturizer everyday and i don't use this for my face as i have some kind off illusion it might make me lose my complexion but one of my favorite body lotions s Aveeno.
Andrea E.
I use this product for my daughter who have eczema and it gets the job done. Like all moisturizers you have to keep applying to benefit from them, but overall great product!
Brittany G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
So moisturizing. I love to use it before i apply my makeup. makes it last longer. i take my makeup off and then use this before bed and there is a huge difference in my skin
leigh m.
Stockbridge, MA
I use this cream nightly and love it. I have very bad eczema and it helps me out quite a bit. I wish they sold it in a larger size because I do run out of it pretty frequently
Sarah Z.
Riverside, CA
I do love this brand, it's thin and light but seems to have an oil tendency after it dries. I will continue to use this product and others because they are long lasting!
Tiffany S.
Broken Arrow, OK
This works pretty well for a drugstore/Walmart product. I have extremely dry skin on my hands in the winter and putting this on at night before bed really helps them.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Beth M.
Jacksonville, AR
Can you use this on your face?
Angelica B.