BY AVEENO

This Intense Moisture Cream Helps Prevent Moisture Loss And Helps Repair Extra-dry Skin. The Unique Formula Combines Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex, Ceramide And Rich Emollients To Help Restore And Maintain Skin’s Moisture Barrier. It’s Also Fragrance Free And Noncomedogenic.

Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex Helps Soothe Sensitive Skin, While Relieving Itchy, Dry Skin And Enhancing Skin’s Moisture Barrier.

• Can you use this on your face?1 Answers
  • Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been abl...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry sk...8 Answers
Aveeno® Skin Relief Moisture Repair Cream
  • "Aveeno is a wonderful brand. their products feel high quality for the price and this is so moisturizing" in 301 reviews
  • "This is my favorite daily lotion in the winter. Soothes that dry skin itch you get when the weather is bitterly cold." in 270 reviews
  • "I have really sensitive skin and it gets really dry from washing my hands or using hand gels, especially at work. This gives my skin the moisture it really needs and heals." in 76 reviews
Danielle M.
York, PA
To begin, I have constant eczema. This means that my skin tends to break out in small patches of dry and flaky skin. It's a constant battle to soothe my skin and keep it moisturized. I love Aveeno lotions and creams because they get the job done without using a ton of ingredients that I'm allergic or sensitive to. I slather this cream on my skin when I get out of the shower and before I go to bed, and I think it's actually keeping my skin moisturized enough to keep eczema away. If you have sensitive and dehydrated skin, I'd definitely try this cream out. It outperformed all the other creams and lotions I've tried this year, including Cetaphil, CeraVe, Eucerin, and Vaseline brand.
Samantha R.
Mckinney, TX
My skin has never felt better...truly magical!
This is the product I have waited for all my life for the healthy and gorgeous skin I have now. Tried so many body cream but none feels as good as this. the 1st three days I tried it, I knew I would never go back to any other skin care product. My skin has been annoying me greatly, I've had pimples, sun patches, irritation, reactions and all sorts....but never with this product. it absorbs easily, causes no sweat and makes u feels really good. This product truthfully boosts my self esteem, I am finally satisfied with my skin, I look incredible. People practically stop me to ask what product I use, its done me a great deal. My skin breathes, its supple and very feminine
Noobelle S.
Braintree
This cream is very rich. In the winter, when my skin is dry dry, it helps restore my skin up. I took off one star because I can't use it in summer, it's too rich and sticky.
Serina L.
Gays Mills, WI
Great cream especially for super dry skin, and it is great on the face. Winter months bring super dry skin, and when you have a naturally oily face, trying to apply moisturizer can be a nightmare! This cream keeps my face moisturized and looking nice at the same time! It's also great to apply 10 minutes before you put on makeup - the makeup looks nicer and smoothr. The only place I will not use this, is on my arms. I have KP and pretty much everything makes that worse, so that is not a drawback in my opinion, but if you're looking for something to improve your KP, my opinion is it doesn't work for that. I would recommend this product for sure if you want super soft skin!
Shannon C.
Corona Dl Mar, CA
I use this daily after showering. There's no need for expensive body lotions whose only difference is often that they're loaded with irritating fragrance. This gentle body cream is as mild as milk... Fragrance free and deeply moisturizing. The colloidal oat that's included in the formula has anti-inflammatory properties to keep skin healthy and young. I put this in a pretty bottle so it looks nice on the bathroom counter.
Desiree S.
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream is a phenomenal product! I use this product every single day. Consistently I use it on my entire body after my shower and occasionally throughout the day. The cream is superbly thick but goes on incredibly smooth. No need to fight the cream into your skin, it spreads easily and absorbs quickly. My skin always feels so refreshed and truly moisturized!
Kaci D.
Addis, LA
I purchase this product for myself and my son. We both suffer from eczema, causing our skin to be severely dry and itchy. With regular use of this product we are able to walk around with skin that is not flaky, nor itchy. I also will mix in an OTC steroid ointment into this lotion when we have a bad case of dry skin. My son is 11 years old and from his birth I have always purchased Aveeno products, love them!!
angel b.
Middle River, MD
I have such a hard time finding a moisturizer that really works for me in the winter months when my skin trends to dry out most. But one day I came across this while in a drug store by my house. I figured I'd give it a try what's the worst that could happen. Well to my surprise it actually worked. I couldn't believe it. I'd finally found a product that gave me the moisture I so desperately needed in the winter months. Plus there was no oily feel while or after applying. It went on nice and smooth. Plus it did what I needed it to do most. Now my skin is silky smooth even in the winter months. I'm so happy I came across this product.
Kassidy M.
Duluth, MN
I am a swimmer on the swim team and during swim season I spend 3 hours in the pool for about 6 nights a week, if not more. The chlorine and other chemicals in the pool are very harsh on my skin and leave my skin extremely dry, and putting on this cream afterwards is like diving into an ocean of moisture. Seriously. I know dry skin, and this product repairs my dry skin like no other. Swimmer or not, if you have dry skin, I highly recommend this product to you. It leaves the skin rejuvenated and feeling fresh and smooth. Perfect for any type of skin.
Morgan J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff really works! It doesn't absorb into your skin quickly, and has a strong oatmeal scent that I don't love so I use it at night as I crawl into bed. I call it my miracle product because I'll put it on a tough dry spot and night and in the morning it feels 20x better. I've even got my mom hooked on it. Use it mostly for rough feet after a long day in heels and elbows and knuckles in winter time. My skin just feels happier with this.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Beth M.
Jacksonville, AR
Can you use this on your face?
Angelica B.