BY AVEENO

This Intense Moisture Cream Helps Prevent Moisture Loss And Helps Repair Extra-dry Skin. The Unique Formula Combines Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex, Ceramide And Rich Emollients To Help Restore And Maintain Skin’s Moisture Barrier. It’s Also Fragrance Free And Noncomedogenic.

Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex Helps Soothe Sensitive Skin, While Relieving Itchy, Dry Skin And Enhancing Skin’s Moisture Barrier.

• Can you use this on your face?1 Answers
  • Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been abl...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry sk...8 Answers
Aveeno® Skin Relief Moisture Repair Cream
  • "Aveeno is a wonderful brand. their products feel high quality for the price and this is so moisturizing" in 301 reviews
  • "This is my favorite daily lotion in the winter. Soothes that dry skin itch you get when the weather is bitterly cold." in 270 reviews
  • "I have really sensitive skin and it gets really dry from washing my hands or using hand gels, especially at work. This gives my skin the moisture it really needs and heals." in 76 reviews
carmen l.
Morristown, TN
I tend to have really dry skin especially around winter time. And I got to say this cream really helps I'm not a big fan of the fragrance. So I tend to cover it up with a spraybof perfume.
Bismah S.
This is a good product. It has a scent that is not too overbearing and does a great job moisturizing. I like my creams to be thicker than this consistency but it's still a good purchase.
Jennifer B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this moisturizer to take on a trip with me because i didn't have one small enough to carry on the plane. i was impressed with the way it felt on my skin,not oily and soaked in quick
Mari T.
West Wendover, NV
Works great on dry skin but the minty smell it has is kind of strong for my liking. Leaves your skin feeling really smooth and hydrating and you feel a slight tingling feeling as well.
Kylie K.
Hanceville
I have psoriasis and this product works wonders! Not saying it complete clears it, but it defiantly relieves redness and flaking like no other drugstore lotion. A little on the expensive side, but definitely worth it.
zaynah b.
MADERA, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have very sensitive skin that get red or irritated quick and this product has really helped with thiose problems also I have dry skin n it works wonders for me really recommend this
Jennifer G.
Joliet, IL
I love this cream, it really works well with extremely dry itchy skin due to eczema. Cream really moisturizes skin and is easy to find, Walmart, Target or some grocery stores sell it.
Yessica C.
I bought this cream because my body was too dry. It hurt to even stretch it. I applied overnight and it absorbs really well into the skin. By the morning it was already nice and smooth.
Jenn H.
San Antonio, TX
Love love love it! The skin on my hands were paling and the skin is raw underneath, I've only used this twice a day for 2 days and it's done wonders for my hands.
Jessie T.
Lake City, FL
I have eczema so trying to keep my skin moisturized is always a hard job. This product is one of favorites because it makes my skin feel fresh & moisturized without feeling really heavy.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Beth M.
Jacksonville, AR
Can you use this on your face?
Angelica B.