BY AVEENO

This Intense Moisture Cream Helps Prevent Moisture Loss And Helps Repair Extra-dry Skin. The Unique Formula Combines Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex, Ceramide And Rich Emollients To Help Restore And Maintain Skin’s Moisture Barrier. It’s Also Fragrance Free And Noncomedogenic.

Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex Helps Soothe Sensitive Skin, While Relieving Itchy, Dry Skin And Enhancing Skin’s Moisture Barrier.

• Can you use this on your face?1 Answers
  • Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been abl...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry sk...8 Answers
Aveeno® Skin Relief Moisture Repair Cream
  • "Aveeno is a wonderful brand. their products feel high quality for the price and this is so moisturizing" in 301 reviews
  • "This is my favorite daily lotion in the winter. Soothes that dry skin itch you get when the weather is bitterly cold." in 270 reviews
  • "I have really sensitive skin and it gets really dry from washing my hands or using hand gels, especially at work. This gives my skin the moisture it really needs and heals." in 76 reviews
Autumn M.
Boca Raton, FL
My skin is awful during the winter. It stays so dry I find myself using straight coconut oil to keep soft and itch free. Aveeno is the only lotion brand that honestly can keep my skin in check.
Carolyn K.
East Hartford, CT
This is a staple in our house for my Hubby's uncle. He has crazy dry hands and has tried everything else with no luck. It is crazy expensive, but I always find coupon deals because it is needed!
Karen C.
Eugene, OR
This is the best moisturizer to heal dry skin. I don't like to use it daily because it is very oily, butty skin gets dry when temperatures change so that's when I use it and it does the trick!
Taylor W.
This is my favorite mousiruzer! It keeps my skin super hydrated, especially in the summer months. I also love that it doesn't have a scent so I can still mix my perfumes while wearing lotion.
Mel B.
I use this everyday after my shower for my feet, hands, elbows, & knees. I am an avid Aveeno user- since I was about 15 yrs of age.
I love this brand because it's noncomogenic, hypoallergenic, and is made from soothing oatmeal.
Denise C.
Elizabeth, NJ
In the winter, like most people, I am left with dry skin. There are very few creams that have repaired my dry skin in my elbows, legs, and face and I can't say that this is one of the few that have worked wonderfully for me
Jamie M.
Huntington Beach, CA
This is the only lotion that actually works for me. I could have the driest, most cracked hands from the weather or any reason, and this lotions clears that right up.
Nikki R.
I started using this cream on my hands during the brutal winter months but recently started using it on my face especially focusing on my eye area and I love that it keeps that delicate area moisturizer through the night.
abigail l.
Greenville, NC
I really like this repair cream because my face has been really dry lately. I haven ever had this problem and I am glad I picked this up because it really helped my issue with dry skin.
Nardell j.
Hopkins, SC
One of the best creams to help with dry skin, i love it, it helps my skin. It replenish and makes my skin look and feel so soft. I would suggest to anyone that has dry skin to use this.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Beth M.
Jacksonville, AR
Can you use this on your face?
Angelica B.