BY AVEENO

This Intense Moisture Cream Helps Prevent Moisture Loss And Helps Repair Extra-dry Skin. The Unique Formula Combines Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex, Ceramide And Rich Emollients To Help Restore And Maintain Skin’s Moisture Barrier. It’s Also Fragrance Free And Noncomedogenic.

Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex Helps Soothe Sensitive Skin, While Relieving Itchy, Dry Skin And Enhancing Skin’s Moisture Barrier.

• Can you use this on your face?1 Answers
  • Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been abl...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry sk...8 Answers
Aveeno® Skin Relief Moisture Repair Cream
  • "Aveeno is a wonderful brand. their products feel high quality for the price and this is so moisturizing" in 301 reviews
  • "This is my favorite daily lotion in the winter. Soothes that dry skin itch you get when the weather is bitterly cold." in 270 reviews
  • "I have really sensitive skin and it gets really dry from washing my hands or using hand gels, especially at work. This gives my skin the moisture it really needs and heals." in 76 reviews
Wendy F.
Tiffin, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used this moisturizer for work. It gets very dry where I work and skin tends to crack if not moisturized well. It delivered moisturization above my expectations.
Jessica Z.
Lithia, FL
I absolutely love Aveeno products. I have really sensitive skin and a lot of lotions break me out in hives. But Aveeno is gentle and I don't have to worry. I use the body wash as well.
Armani K.
Great product for even the driest of skin.. I don't really have super dry skin but this product just soothes my skin and makes me feel comfortable and soft. I think everyone could benefit from this cream definitely.
Katherine O.
Gettysburg, PA
I bought this last winter because I my intense dry skin. Cleared up my dry skin within a week. I still have a good bit, and I have been using this current winter. It was definitely a good find, and a skin saver.
Jewls M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this lotion. no matter the weather or lotion I use my skin tends to stay dry. but with this one I feel moist all day. I don't need to reapply every half hr.
Leslie H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is an amazing product. My son has severe dry sensitive skin and is unable to use many products because sometimes they would make the area worse but this repair cream does just that,,, REPAIRS! Great product
wiam b.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This has helped my skin in so many ways it has repaired it nourished it and moisturizer it. I used this on the daily in the morning and at night before I sleep definitely helps keep your skin hydrated through the night
Christina r.
Davenport, FL
This moisturizer is very creamy. I like the fact that it is natural as certain chemicals make my skin red. It seemed to work well enough but no dramatic results.
Samantha H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a loved moisturizer in my home as we have 4 members with eczema. I used to buy this on a regular basis to use as our main lotion but it is now just one in the rotation with our CeraVe lotions as well.
Laura D.
South Bend, IN
This product kept my hands quite soft after two weeks of continuous use. It did not feel heavy and sticky on my skin. It was absorbed quite quickly. For me the one down side is that it doesn't have a scent.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Beth M.
Jacksonville, AR
Can you use this on your face?
Angelica B.