BY AVEENO

This Intense Moisture Cream Helps Prevent Moisture Loss And Helps Repair Extra-dry Skin. The Unique Formula Combines Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex, Ceramide And Rich Emollients To Help Restore And Maintain Skin’s Moisture Barrier. It’s Also Fragrance Free And Noncomedogenic.

Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex Helps Soothe Sensitive Skin, While Relieving Itchy, Dry Skin And Enhancing Skin’s Moisture Barrier.

• Can you use this on your face?1 Answers
  • Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been abl...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry sk...8 Answers
Aveeno® Skin Relief Moisture Repair Cream
  • "Aveeno is a wonderful brand. their products feel high quality for the price and this is so moisturizing" in 301 reviews
  • "This is my favorite daily lotion in the winter. Soothes that dry skin itch you get when the weather is bitterly cold." in 270 reviews
  • "I have really sensitive skin and it gets really dry from washing my hands or using hand gels, especially at work. This gives my skin the moisture it really needs and heals." in 76 reviews
Natalia R.
Dallas, TX
For some reason my legs decide they want to be as dry as raisins very randomly through out the year and this literally heals my dry itchy skin, slather it right before bed and the next day I'm good to go, no complaints and it's reasonably priced in my opinion
Amanda G.
Wenatchee, WA
Very easy to use, made my skin feel soft. During the winter, My skin gets incredibly dry, and this, in minutes, I could feel my skin feeling relief. After a few hours, you could see the dryness healing. Amazing product!
Kristin O.
My skin is naturally dry so I need a moisturizer that works well but also doesn't make my skin look oily. This moisturizer was great for that, especially for the price. I would definitely buy this moisturizer again.
Jessica G.
Shelby Twp, MI
This is super thick, but it's effective. I use it overnight on my dry skin in the winter. I put it on my feet under socks. It also helps with itchiness from dry skin.
Armani K.
Great product for even the driest of skin.. I don't really have super dry skin but this product just soothes my skin and makes me feel comfortable and soft. I think everyone could benefit from this cream definitely.
Terilyn J.
I really enjoy this product for the dry itchy winter months. It provides an extra bit of moisture without feeling thick and heavy. Soaks in quickly and does not need to be reapplied too frequently. Smells good too!
Larenda E.
Greenwood, IN
In the winter my hand get so dry and its hard to find something that's not going to irritate them let alone work. I find this lotion works wonders and my dry hands
Charmane M.
Cleveland, OH
I loved this product. I suffer from dry skin and this helped out a lot. great value for this product and well worth it. my skin never felt better. it was a little thick though. the packaging was just right. I believe there is no room for improvements.
Christine R.
Tehachapi, Ca
I have very sensitive and dry skin. This helps moisturize my dry skin without feeling greasy. I even use this on my face when I get dry spots. Highly recommended.
Wendy F.
Tiffin, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used this moisturizer for work. It gets very dry where I work and skin tends to crack if not moisturized well. It delivered moisturization above my expectations.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Beth M.
Jacksonville, AR
Can you use this on your face?
Angelica B.