BY AVEENO

This Intense Moisture Cream Helps Prevent Moisture Loss And Helps Repair Extra-dry Skin. The Unique Formula Combines Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex, Ceramide And Rich Emollients To Help Restore And Maintain Skin’s Moisture Barrier. It’s Also Fragrance Free And Noncomedogenic.

Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex Helps Soothe Sensitive Skin, While Relieving Itchy, Dry Skin And Enhancing Skin’s Moisture Barrier.

• Can you use this on your face?1 Answers
  • Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been abl...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry sk...8 Answers
Aveeno® Skin Relief Moisture Repair Cream
  • "Aveeno is a wonderful brand. their products feel high quality for the price and this is so moisturizing" in 301 reviews
  • "This is my favorite daily lotion in the winter. Soothes that dry skin itch you get when the weather is bitterly cold." in 270 reviews
  • "I have really sensitive skin and it gets really dry from washing my hands or using hand gels, especially at work. This gives my skin the moisture it really needs and heals." in 76 reviews
Rebekah W.
Lexington, KY
I really like this lotion. Soaks in quickly which is a must in my opinion for any lotion. Perfect for winter months when you need extra moister. I love to use at night to help moisten hands that have been over washed all day.
Carmen M.
Erlanger, KY
I am such a fan of Aveeno! Their lotions are so moisturizing and make my skin feel so smooth and soft and hydrated. This particular cream makes my skin feel like a baby's bottom. I put it on lightly throughout the day and a bit more heavily at night. It is so great for healing dry skin and is also a great option for someone who has sensitive skin! Definitely recommend it!
Laura G.
Riverside, CA
I really love this product. I tried it out because during some seasons, mostly winter my skin tends to get really dry and I found this cream to really work for my skin
Alexandria H.
Elizabethtown, KY
I work in a factory with a lot of chemicals, which causes my skin to crack especially on my face. I started using this product and noticed my skin was healing really well in just a couple of days. There was no burning sensation.
Polly R.
Saint Helens, OR
Compared to other creams I have used, this one wasn't so great. It didn't have enough of an emollient in it. For a cream it was too water based. I'd say it's more of a lotion in a tub.
Sarah M.
Prineville, OR
My mother in law suffered a hand injury that left her skin dry and cracked. we tried multiple lotions with no luck. I bought her this one and she felt immediate relief.
Eloane N.
I have very dry skin and am allergic to products that contain a very intense smell. I've found this to match my skin needs perfectly. Specially during winter. It won't leave my skin greasy.
Catherine T.
Council Bluffs, IA
Having an auto immune disease and other health issues this product works well on my extremely dry and sensitive skin. It is thick and doesn't leave a greasy film. Will continue to buy this.
Heather O.
Raleigh, NC
I use this lotion all over my body during the winter time when my skin is dry. I put it on before I go to bed and my skin is soft and hydrated when I wake up. This lotion is awesome and non-greasy. I do not use it in the summer time but for winter it is great.
Meagan C.
Layton, UT
I use this for my dry cracked heals and it works wonders. I always get big cracks in my heals in the summer, but then I started applying this every night and putting socks on and my cracks are gone and haven't come back.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Beth M.
Jacksonville, AR
Can you use this on your face?
Angelica B.