BY AVEENO

This Intense Moisture Cream Helps Prevent Moisture Loss And Helps Repair Extra-dry Skin. The Unique Formula Combines Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex, Ceramide And Rich Emollients To Help Restore And Maintain Skin’s Moisture Barrier. It’s Also Fragrance Free And Noncomedogenic.

Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex Helps Soothe Sensitive Skin, While Relieving Itchy, Dry Skin And Enhancing Skin’s Moisture Barrier.

• Can you use this on your face?1 Answers
  • Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been abl...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry sk...8 Answers
Aveeno® Skin Relief Moisture Repair Cream
  • "Aveeno is a wonderful brand. their products feel high quality for the price and this is so moisturizing" in 301 reviews
  • "This is my favorite daily lotion in the winter. Soothes that dry skin itch you get when the weather is bitterly cold." in 270 reviews
  • "I have really sensitive skin and it gets really dry from washing my hands or using hand gels, especially at work. This gives my skin the moisture it really needs and heals." in 76 reviews
Lisa S.
Faribault, MN
This has been my favorite lotion/cream/moisturizer for nearly 20 years, back before it was owned by J&J. It is the best choice for my sensitive, dry, eczema skin. I use it on my entire body, including my face. It's thick, unscented/fragrance free, non-greasy, and lasts a long time.
Lindsey E.
San Tan Valley, AZ
Aveeno products are perfect for people with sensitive skin. It works well and well worth the money. I have dry skin especially on my feet and this product helps tremendously
Doni V.
I liked that it didn't leave my skin feeling greasy, but during winter when my skin is really dry I felt like you had to keep using it too often. I like a cream that stays with you throughout the day and you don't have to keep using.
Kassandra M.
Its a really great product. Aveeno is totally my number one facial cream.. I did definitely got what i expected it was my first time trying it. I will re purchase once I'm done
arielle m.
This feels like it is made out of real cream.. It leaves your skin with a nice lotion shield and continually reminds you about how moisturized you are. When you slide your legs together, you can feel the lotion sheen even the next day.
Kate R.
I use this after I shower and really enjoy it. It's thick and keeps my skin soft and smooth. It is a bit pricey considering most other moisturizers are just as good but I do like it and it smells ok.
Danny M.
Lindenhurst, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this on my hands after working and it feels great. I wash thoroughly and put this on and it feels as if it fills all the cracks in my hands. Great product all around.
marilyn s.
Ellensburg, WA
I have psoriasis and this repair cream always gives me the best relief. It is my go to lotion even when my psoriasis is not flared up. It is also really good in the winter with dry cracked skin. I always have a jar or two on hand
Abbie S.
Silsbee, TX
I did not really like this stuff. It made my skin feel oily and weird. It was my first time using it and I did not like it at all. It was very diappointing. I did not spend much on it but I do not want to try this brand again at all!!! I want to try something different.
Rose P.
Harrisonburg, VA
I love this product! I have really itchy and dry skin but it works perfectly! To me, it is on the pricey side. But it does not have a scent to it. You can practically buy this anywhere. I bought mine at Wal-Mart. 10/10 would recommend.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Beth M.
Jacksonville, AR
Can you use this on your face?
Angelica B.