BY AVEENO

This Intense Moisture Cream Helps Prevent Moisture Loss And Helps Repair Extra-dry Skin. The Unique Formula Combines Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex, Ceramide And Rich Emollients To Help Restore And Maintain Skin’s Moisture Barrier. It’s Also Fragrance Free And Noncomedogenic.

Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex Helps Soothe Sensitive Skin, While Relieving Itchy, Dry Skin And Enhancing Skin’s Moisture Barrier.

• Can you use this on your face?1 Answers
  • Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been abl...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry sk...8 Answers
Aveeno® Skin Relief Moisture Repair Cream
  • "Aveeno is a wonderful brand. their products feel high quality for the price and this is so moisturizing" in 301 reviews
  • "This is my favorite daily lotion in the winter. Soothes that dry skin itch you get when the weather is bitterly cold." in 270 reviews
  • "I have really sensitive skin and it gets really dry from washing my hands or using hand gels, especially at work. This gives my skin the moisture it really needs and heals." in 76 reviews
April C.
Clovis, CA
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream is wonderful! I love this cream so much! It's so gentle on the skin and relives the pains of dry cracked skin. You can always fine Aveeno at your local drugstore. Best cream ever!!!
Edward D.
Cleveland, OH
I love this product! I am always susceptible to dry skin, especially in the winter. I apply this product to all parts of my body as needed, especially my hands and legs. I can feel an immediate difference and the dry spots are gone instantly.
Stephanie R.
Macomb, MI
I suffer from very dry skin in the winter. To the point where my skin flakes and cracks. I was using Eucerin cream and a friend told me about Aveeno so I tried it and now I am a frequent user. It keeps my skin moisturizer and heals the cracked dry skin. Definitely recommend this product
Belem  M.
San Antonio, TX
I have very dry skin especially during the cold season. I have purchased Aveeno products in the past and they work very well for me! The cold brings allergies and makes my skin itchy and I have found this product to relieve some of that itch.
Jamie D.
Benicia, CA
I have very dry skin and it's even worse in the winter. The Abeeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Intense Miisture Repair Cream is my go to moisturizer. It's one of the only products I've tried that really gets into my skin and helps. I love it!
Jan Iris L.
Fairfield, CA
I use this as a face moisturizer since I have pretty combination dry and acne prone skin. It moisturizes my dry patches and prevents my matte foundations from patching up in those spots. A little goes a long way so it also doesn't take too much products to reach the moisture I need.
Rebecca C.
Ypsilanti, MI
I love this repair cream. I wash my hands so much through out my day that my skin dries out and cracks. After a few days of using this my hands look great. I've started using it on my elbows, knees, and feet. The difference is incredible!
Pamela B.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I like aveeno for my very dry skin. it was actually recommended by my dermatologist. my skin gets very dry and i have a tendency to scratch and scratch which makes matters worse. with aveeno, it really makes my skin feel so much more moisture.
Sandy S.
Hesperia, CA
This lotion is simply amazing. I have very sensitive skin and sadly I past it on to my daughters. One having really bad eczema :( Aveeno is our life at home! I really recommened this to all with very sensitive skin. Five stars well deserved.
cynthia t.
I have extremely dry skin. and this lotion helps me out so much. i have tried so many lotions, that have worked a bit But this one is the Best i have tried. it has no scent, and that's great because scents irritate my skin. i would really recommend this lotion.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Beth M.
Jacksonville, AR
Can you use this on your face?
Angelica B.