BY AVEENO

This Intense Moisture Cream Helps Prevent Moisture Loss And Helps Repair Extra-dry Skin. The Unique Formula Combines Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex, Ceramide And Rich Emollients To Help Restore And Maintain Skin’s Moisture Barrier. It’s Also Fragrance Free And Noncomedogenic.

Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex Helps Soothe Sensitive Skin, While Relieving Itchy, Dry Skin And Enhancing Skin’s Moisture Barrier.

• Can you use this on your face?1 Answers
  • Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been abl...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry sk...8 Answers
Aveeno® Skin Relief Moisture Repair Cream
  • "Aveeno is a wonderful brand. their products feel high quality for the price and this is so moisturizing" in 301 reviews
  • "This is my favorite daily lotion in the winter. Soothes that dry skin itch you get when the weather is bitterly cold." in 270 reviews
  • "I have really sensitive skin and it gets really dry from washing my hands or using hand gels, especially at work. This gives my skin the moisture it really needs and heals." in 76 reviews
Ashley M.
Thornton, CO
This is my all time favorite cream! I put it on directly after patting off post shower and I can feel the moisture and smooth skin for hours afterwards! I may be hoarding a few jars! :)
Raisa Z.
Brooklyn, NY
For the winter months this moisturizer is perfect. It leaves your skin so baby smooth and repairs dry patches on the skin. It's amazing and it's a very good price for the amount you get!
Cindy A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I recently found out I have a little case of eczema and the nurse told me she also has it and that she uses this. I tried it out and it has work a little but I'm still looking for another repair cream that can help.
Rebecca P.
I used this product last winter because my skin gets very dry. By far one of the best products ive tried for dry skin. It wasn't super oily like most moisture lotions and it lasted all day even while i was working. I would definitely buy this product again.
Kristie B.
Addis, LA
I've had to use this product on occasion because my face gets very dry in the winter. This cream is thick but it's sensitive and doesn't irritate my already dry skin. Aveeno products never disappoint. I would (and have ) recommended Aveeno to friends.
Rachell N.
St Augustine, FL
My elbows are wicked chaped, I think it's because I like to pick at my skin when I'm nervous. Anyway, this stuff is great. It doesn't leave my skin feeling icky yucky and smells nice!
Abril O.
Nice for dry people that have dry skin I love this moisture repair cream it really does indeed help me with my dry skin I use it all over my body especially on my face right before my make up I would buy this again
Ambere W.
Really love this product. I use it on my face as well because my ski can't get really dry. It doesn't feel heavy or greasy. A little goes a long way. I didn't find it to be pricey. It's very good if you have dry skin. It makes my sling feel very soft. I will continue to purchase this product.
April C.
Clovis, CA
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream is wonderful! I love this cream so much! It's so gentle on the skin and relives the pains of dry cracked skin. You can always fine Aveeno at your local drugstore. Best cream ever!!!
Brittney M.
Springfield, OH
This mosturizer really does wonders. I have a really dry face and when I bought this product, I was genuinely surprised. It made my face feel so soft and nice. Anyone with dry skin, I would def recommend this mosturizer.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Beth M.
Jacksonville, AR
Can you use this on your face?
Angelica B.