BY AVEENO

This Intense Moisture Cream Helps Prevent Moisture Loss And Helps Repair Extra-dry Skin. The Unique Formula Combines Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex, Ceramide And Rich Emollients To Help Restore And Maintain Skin’s Moisture Barrier. It’s Also Fragrance Free And Noncomedogenic.

Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex Helps Soothe Sensitive Skin, While Relieving Itchy, Dry Skin And Enhancing Skin’s Moisture Barrier.

• Can you use this on your face?1 Answers
  • Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been abl...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry sk...8 Answers
Aveeno® Skin Relief Moisture Repair Cream
  • "Aveeno is a wonderful brand. their products feel high quality for the price and this is so moisturizing" in 301 reviews
  • "This is my favorite daily lotion in the winter. Soothes that dry skin itch you get when the weather is bitterly cold." in 270 reviews
  • "I have really sensitive skin and it gets really dry from washing my hands or using hand gels, especially at work. This gives my skin the moisture it really needs and heals." in 76 reviews
Jose A.
St Johnsville, NY
I work in the medical field where I am constantly washing my hands with cheap soap that over the night never fails to make my hands feel dry and flaky. Put a small amount of Aveeno on my hands and within minutes i can feel my hands feeling like new each time.
Ebony W.
Love this cream! It is very moisturizing without being greasy or heavy. This formula has been my best friend through the winter weather and I have the coconut scent which is light and nice!
Jiffany S.
Volcano, CA
A great product! like I did on another post... this is great. most break me out but this one doesn't. I do like this one through most. not oily leaves your skin moist and smells great too.
Kelly R.
Nashville, TN
I LOVE this cream! I use it year round and always keep it on hand. It is the one cream that after one use at night I can tell a difference in my skin the following day. It is the real deal!
Nicole H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I have a dry skin problem and eczema. This cream does wonders on my dry, itchy skin. I shower then put on. My skin soaks it up breezy after showering, but leaves my skin soft and shiny but not oily. It stops dry skin itch and repairs skin to feeling smooth.
Brittany K.
I wash my hands a lot due to my job and they are always dried out and cracking. But this product is amazing and it helps my hands so much! I only wish I could get this in a travel size!
Cindy A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I recently found out I have a little case of eczema and the nurse told me she also has it and that she uses this. I tried it out and it has work a little but I'm still looking for another repair cream that can help.
Shelbie B.
I got this for my boyfriend because he has really dry skin and that was 2 years ago and he keeps buying it when he runs out its one of his favorite and it leaves his skin looking amazing
Andreina R.
La Puente, CA
I really like this brand can't go wrong. It leaves your skin feeling soft and the result is long lasting . I wasn't to pick up this product because I need someontibg to help my skin gain back softness and keep it glowing . This product did just that ! I will try another one of their creams as well .
Ashley M.
Thornton, CO
This is my all time favorite cream! I put it on directly after patting off post shower and I can feel the moisture and smooth skin for hours afterwards! I may be hoarding a few jars! :)
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Beth M.
Jacksonville, AR
Can you use this on your face?
Angelica B.