BY AVEENO

This Intense Moisture Cream Helps Prevent Moisture Loss And Helps Repair Extra-dry Skin. The Unique Formula Combines Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex, Ceramide And Rich Emollients To Help Restore And Maintain Skin’s Moisture Barrier. It’s Also Fragrance Free And Noncomedogenic.

Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex Helps Soothe Sensitive Skin, While Relieving Itchy, Dry Skin And Enhancing Skin’s Moisture Barrier.

• Can you use this on your face?1 Answers
  • Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been abl...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry sk...8 Answers
Aveeno® Skin Relief Moisture Repair Cream
  • "Aveeno is a wonderful brand. their products feel high quality for the price and this is so moisturizing" in 301 reviews
  • "This is my favorite daily lotion in the winter. Soothes that dry skin itch you get when the weather is bitterly cold." in 270 reviews
  • "I have really sensitive skin and it gets really dry from washing my hands or using hand gels, especially at work. This gives my skin the moisture it really needs and heals." in 76 reviews
Paula S.
Dallas, TX
My go-to cream! I love using this after shaving because it leaves my skin feeling so SOFT! I also love that it has no scent so I can use other products with scent and still feel moisturized.
Rachel B.
Hanford, CA
I have CRAZY itchy skin, especially in the summer, and this lotion is the only kind I can use daily without more itching/dryness and it doesn't irritate my skin. I absolutely love this stuff!
Victoria U.
Orlando, FL
My daughter struggles with dry skin and sometimes heavily scented creams make her even more irritated. This intense moisture cream works wonders for her while still giving her a fresh scent.
Alexa B.
El Paso, TX
My favorite moisturizer ever. It has an incredible smooth texture, but not oily at all! It soaks in really quickly. It doesn't hurt my skin one bit, which a lot of creams do since my skin is so sensitive. I do like that it is unscented, as I really hate it when the scent of my cream and the scent of my perfume clash
Ashley G.
Olive branch , MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love using this cream for my dry patches or eczema as some call it. It keeps the itching away and moisturizes well. This is a very affordable and wonderful cream! I will continue to repurchase!
Natalie M.
Crawfordville, FL
This product was amazing. I put it on and it made my skin feel so smooth and clear. It was very gentle and had a nice calming scent. I bought it at Wal-Mart for cheap and it worked beyond my expectations. The packaging was very nice and while everything has room for improvement this product is still amazing
Samantha W.
Washington, DC
This product is THE BEST for people with mild to extreme excess. For a long time I was trying to find a lotion that would keep me moisturized without wanting to still scratch my hands. I think I've finally found that product
Nicole H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I have a dry skin problem and eczema. This cream does wonders on my dry, itchy skin. I shower then put on. My skin soaks it up breezy after showering, but leaves my skin soft and shiny but not oily. It stops dry skin itch and repairs skin to feeling smooth.
Colleen M.
Elmira, NY
Love this for dry skin. Keeps it moisturized and smooth. It's non-greasy which I love. I like the container instead of squeeze tube so I don't feel like I'm wasting product as I use it up.
Shavona W.
Maynardville, TN
Winter is especially hard on my skin. This cream did miracles on my dry legs. Ithe wasn't too strongly scented and I actually even tried it on my face. Defiantly would recommend this cream.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Beth M.
Jacksonville, AR
Can you use this on your face?
Angelica B.