BY AVEENO

This Intense Moisture Cream Helps Prevent Moisture Loss And Helps Repair Extra-dry Skin. The Unique Formula Combines Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex, Ceramide And Rich Emollients To Help Restore And Maintain Skin’s Moisture Barrier. It’s Also Fragrance Free And Noncomedogenic.

Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex Helps Soothe Sensitive Skin, While Relieving Itchy, Dry Skin And Enhancing Skin’s Moisture Barrier.

• Can you use this on your face?1 Answers
  • Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been abl...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry sk...8 Answers
Aveeno® Skin Relief Moisture Repair Cream
  • "Aveeno is a wonderful brand. their products feel high quality for the price and this is so moisturizing" in 301 reviews
  • "This is my favorite daily lotion in the winter. Soothes that dry skin itch you get when the weather is bitterly cold." in 270 reviews
  • "I have really sensitive skin and it gets really dry from washing my hands or using hand gels, especially at work. This gives my skin the moisture it really needs and heals." in 76 reviews
Brenda A.
Soledad, CA
Anything Aveenk I love. I developed more of a sensitive skin about 2 years ago and this is the one lotion that takes care of my extreme dryness without any irritation. I love it and Highly recommend it!
Erica K.
Amarillo, TX
Love this! leaves my skin so soft and smooth! Highly recommend it. If you wash your hands a lot like me they get dry and cracked and this cream was awesome at making them smooth and moisturized again.
Tatiana D.
Ozone park, NY
I tend to have very ashy skin in the winter time because of the cold but one afternoon I put this lotion on my hands and I wasn't ashy the entire day plus the next day. I am truly amazed and satisfied
Maria Q.
Fontana, CA
Let me start off by saying I love Aveeno it's a great company and all the products i have bought thus far are amazing. I have really dry skin and this really does moisture your skin and revive it without looking to oily. I will definitely buy this forever! This a great product
Beverly B.
Round Rock, TX
I would compare this product to Eucerin as it provides my skin with maximum moisture. I use it after I shower at night or whenever I need to moisturize quickly. It is long lasting and smells good too
Brianna R.
Boulder, CO
This lotion has saved my life! Not only did it help with my dry winter skin, it also really helped with my rosacea and flaky skin on my face. I use this every morning after I shower and before I apply makeup to keep my skin healthy!
Becca B.
Manhattan, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product has worked very well on my skin. I don't have very sensitive skin. However it does feel a little oily on the skin. But if you have dry skin and not oily, this product would be perfect.
Dezzi D.
Los Angeles, CA
Aveeno never lets me down, as they're my go to company for lotions. I get extremely dry skin and this product helps relieve it without making me feel like I have that weird extra layer on my skin.
Marjaneh H.
Chula Vista, CA
This product is very hydrating. It had very little fragrance which is a huge plus for me. The cream felt thick but not greasy. It absorbs quickly into the skin. You also get a decent amount for the price. The only drawback is that it came in a tub instead of a pump.
Julie C.
Macungie, PA
This product is comparable to Eucerin but much more economically saving. It is gentle on sensitive skin and last for long periods of time. It highly met my expectations. I would recommend to someone with fairly dry skin to use once in the morning and once at night.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Beth M.
Jacksonville, AR
Can you use this on your face?
Angelica B.