BY AVEENO

This Intense Moisture Cream Helps Prevent Moisture Loss And Helps Repair Extra-dry Skin. The Unique Formula Combines Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex, Ceramide And Rich Emollients To Help Restore And Maintain Skin’s Moisture Barrier. It’s Also Fragrance Free And Noncomedogenic.

Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex Helps Soothe Sensitive Skin, While Relieving Itchy, Dry Skin And Enhancing Skin’s Moisture Barrier.

• Can you use this on your face?1 Answers
  • Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been abl...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry sk...8 Answers
Aveeno® Skin Relief Moisture Repair Cream
  • "Aveeno is a wonderful brand. their products feel high quality for the price and this is so moisturizing" in 301 reviews
  • "This is my favorite daily lotion in the winter. Soothes that dry skin itch you get when the weather is bitterly cold." in 270 reviews
  • "I have really sensitive skin and it gets really dry from washing my hands or using hand gels, especially at work. This gives my skin the moisture it really needs and heals." in 76 reviews
ANA MARA S.
East Hamptom
Winter punishes my skin when you do not use moisturizer was extremely dry and cracking, so I found this intense moisturizer repair and now use it every day after showering and my skin is shining bright and soft.
Shannon L.
Grovetown, GA
I received a free sample of this lotion. After it was gone I had to immediately go out and buy some more. I have very itchy irritated skin and this lotion calmed and relieved it right away. It didn't leave my hands or body feeling oily either. I love this lotion and definitely recommend it.
Lacy P.
Elida, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm not sure if some ingredient in this irritated my skin or what, but unlike everyone else, I hated this product. I have eczema and it flared terribly last winter, not sure what to do, this was one of the way I tried to heal it. This product felt like water on my skin, it was too thin and seemed to cause irritation within 10 minutes of putting it on and it's expensive. Not something I'll ever buy again.
Amanda N.
Seattle, WA
I love this moisturizer! I feel great on skin and I use it mostly on my feet since it gives you a boost on the most patch areas. I'm on my first bottle and it lasts a lot since I don't use it on my whole body.
Sam S.
Florence, KY
This was my first purchase of an Aveeno product and I wish I had used them for years. It's such a great moisturizer, not only helped clear my complexion but it always leaves me with smooth soft skin. I use this regularly every morning and night.
randee l.
Green River, WY
This works wonders for our daughters chappy itchy dry skin..... it's price it actually very good not to expensive at all I was shocked. We were very surprised that she didn't cry when we applied it we were very impressed. ....... works very good!
Jessica C.
PORTLAND, OR
I am a huge fan of Aveeno products! This definitely helps with extremely dry skin! Aveeno is pretty spendy, however a little does go a long way! I usually get mine at Walmart, it is usually cheaper there. It works very well. I usually apply before bed!
Levi R.
Athens, AL
I have dry skin around my nose and on my forehead. It truly troubles me. I use this product at night with the expectation of waking up with perfected skin. After using this product, I no longer have dry skin.
Brandi S.
Cobbtown
Absolutely love this product! I suffer from extremely dry skin and this is amazing! With most creams they work for a few hours and my skin is dry again, but not with this! It made my skin feel amazing all day!
Olgaliz A.
Union City, NJ
I use to use this when my daughter was a baby on her scalp since it was always dry and peeling it is awesome. and i still use it for now my son who is 3 he always has dry skin by his ribs and this creams moistures it just well where i cant feel his skin rough as it feels without the cream.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Beth M.
Jacksonville, AR
Can you use this on your face?
Angelica B.