BY AVEENO

This Intense Moisture Cream Helps Prevent Moisture Loss And Helps Repair Extra-dry Skin. The Unique Formula Combines Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex, Ceramide And Rich Emollients To Help Restore And Maintain Skin’s Moisture Barrier. It’s Also Fragrance Free And Noncomedogenic.

Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex Helps Soothe Sensitive Skin, While Relieving Itchy, Dry Skin And Enhancing Skin’s Moisture Barrier.

• Can you use this on your face?1 Answers
  • Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been abl...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry sk...8 Answers
Aveeno® Skin Relief Moisture Repair Cream
  • "Aveeno is a wonderful brand. their products feel high quality for the price and this is so moisturizing" in 301 reviews
  • "This is my favorite daily lotion in the winter. Soothes that dry skin itch you get when the weather is bitterly cold." in 270 reviews
  • "I have really sensitive skin and it gets really dry from washing my hands or using hand gels, especially at work. This gives my skin the moisture it really needs and heals." in 76 reviews
Ariel d.
Moreno Valley, CA
This cream work for the whole body including face,feet,hands, neck well everywhere I am a repeat user love to use t on my feet and elbows most of all it is gentle and really soothing on my skin not harsh at all I have and totaly would buy this cream again.
Meredith B.
Granite Falls, NC
I love this repair cream i have very very dry skin. This has helped my skin improve so much it works better than the cream the doctor prescribed me for my dry skin. I will buy this again. I will be letting others know about this product. I am so glad to have finally found something that works great.
Jennifer S.
This lotion worked really well on my sensitive skin, but I felt as though I had to wait awhile for that creamy feeling on my skin to go away. On the plus, one application in the morning for me through the whole day!
Kimberly S.
Central, SC
I was not completely satisfied with this product. I found it very thin and almost slimy feeling on my skin. It didn't feel like I would think a cream should feel like. It was gentle on my skin but because of the texture I would not buy this product again.
EileenRose A.
During the winter my elbows get very dry. I've tried several moisturizer creams but they failed to keep the moisture in my skin. I absolutely love love love this it keeps my elbows nice moisturized throughout the day.
Brandy S.
Edna, TX
This is my winter go-to moisturizer! I like to put in on before bed so that my skin wakes up soft and refreshed. With the harsh winter wind we all experience dry skin this time of year and Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream is just what you need to combat those dry skin woes.
Maya B.
Los Angeles
This product is decent, kept my skin soft and helped with some itchy dryness dying the dry winter months. It's easy to find which is very helpful and lasts quite a while, and it's very cost effective. It's a little on the thin side is the only thing.
Sydney G.
Raleigh, NC
Fabulous repair cream. I use it all over. Smells great and isn't too pricey for typical repair cream. I use their moisturizer too and it's amazing. I find it pretty effective and leaving my skin super smooth. I totally would recommend this product.
Ciara C.
South Webster, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The texture of this cream is very thick, it doesn't absorb well into the skin and leaves my hands feeling slimy, rather than moisturized. It seems to just sit atop the skin and doesn't really repair anything. It also smells like diaper rash ointment.
Diandra D.
Woodbridge, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Awesome product, helps my dry skin a lot now in the winter. And found that I have some allergy in some products that were suppose to moisture my skin, then i decided to try Aveeno and it's been working well for me.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Beth M.
Jacksonville, AR
Can you use this on your face?
Angelica B.