BY AVEENO

This Intense Moisture Cream Helps Prevent Moisture Loss And Helps Repair Extra-dry Skin. The Unique Formula Combines Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex, Ceramide And Rich Emollients To Help Restore And Maintain Skin’s Moisture Barrier. It’s Also Fragrance Free And Noncomedogenic.

Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex Helps Soothe Sensitive Skin, While Relieving Itchy, Dry Skin And Enhancing Skin’s Moisture Barrier.

• Can you use this on your face?1 Answers
  • Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been abl...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry sk...8 Answers
Aveeno® Skin Relief Moisture Repair Cream
  • "Aveeno is a wonderful brand. their products feel high quality for the price and this is so moisturizing" in 301 reviews
  • "This is my favorite daily lotion in the winter. Soothes that dry skin itch you get when the weather is bitterly cold." in 270 reviews
  • "I have really sensitive skin and it gets really dry from washing my hands or using hand gels, especially at work. This gives my skin the moisture it really needs and heals." in 76 reviews
Gloria M.
Buffalo, NY
My mom use to use this on me when I was younger for my bad eczema not to pricey you get a lot for the amount of money you spend I have been using this since I was young I love it will probably use it on my kids I recommend this to anyone who has eczema or dry skin
Mae H.
Nashville, TN
I love this lotion! It's just the right thickness and it doesn't feel too heavy or clogging. I have very sensitive skin and this doesn't break me out or bother me. It had a really fresh and clean scent that isn't too overpowering. I would give this product an 8/10
Jazmyne A.
Grand Rapids, MI
Product is heavy enough without feeling greasy. I usually apply this twice a day. Sometimes I feel the product is too heavy to use especially during the summer months because when I sweat it seems to make my skin shiny.
Chelsea M.
I have severe excema and this is one of the ONLY products that helps calm it and moisturize it when I have a break out. I continuously buy it and it will be a staple in my bathing routine. I also use it on my son because he is showing signs of having dry skin as well. It moisturizes for hours and leaves not greasy residue. I am a LOVER of this moisturizer!!
Sandra M.
Spartanburg, SC
I get terribly dry skin during the winter months and this cream is the one I turn to to help relieve the dryness ans itchy skin. I even use it on my daughter's dry skin that is extremely sensitive. I highly this cream.
Theresa F.
Jackson, MS
Oh my goodness this cream is everything. I have sensitive skin when it comes to my face, so this is my go to cream when I get up in the morning and wash my face. It keeps my face moisturise all day long and the. I reapply when I wash my face again at night.
Stephanie O.
Buckhannon, WV
I tried Aveeno Active Skin Relief Intense Repair Cream because I have very dry hands. My hands dry out so fast when the weather gets cool. When using this cream it left my hands oily and slick. I do not like the oiliness.
Kimberly S.
Central, SC
I was not completely satisfied with this product. I found it very thin and almost slimy feeling on my skin. It didn't feel like I would think a cream should feel like. It was gentle on my skin but because of the texture I would not buy this product again.
Jules K.
Dry skin relief in a large tub! Worth the money for dry, scaly skin on hands and feet. Not as rich in feel, but soaks in well. I actually like to dab this on dry scalp problem areas before bed time. Helps that a lot!
Rima P.
Pearland, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have really dry skin, so this product works really well. This cream smooths my skin and I lather myself with it right after I get out the shower. The price is really amazing and I can usually find it in drugstores.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Beth M.
Jacksonville, AR
Can you use this on your face?
Angelica B.