BY AVEENO

This Intense Moisture Cream Helps Prevent Moisture Loss And Helps Repair Extra-dry Skin. The Unique Formula Combines Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex, Ceramide And Rich Emollients To Help Restore And Maintain Skin’s Moisture Barrier. It’s Also Fragrance Free And Noncomedogenic.

Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex Helps Soothe Sensitive Skin, While Relieving Itchy, Dry Skin And Enhancing Skin’s Moisture Barrier.

• Can you use this on your face?1 Answers
  • Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been abl...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry sk...8 Answers
Aveeno® Skin Relief Moisture Repair Cream
  • "Aveeno is a wonderful brand. their products feel high quality for the price and this is so moisturizing" in 301 reviews
  • "This is my favorite daily lotion in the winter. Soothes that dry skin itch you get when the weather is bitterly cold." in 270 reviews
  • "I have really sensitive skin and it gets really dry from washing my hands or using hand gels, especially at work. This gives my skin the moisture it really needs and heals." in 76 reviews
Ryann W.
Apopka, FL
This is a very rich cream and I suppose it's good for really dry skin but I don't like that sticky feeling. I felt like I had to go take a shower. It's not a bad lotion and it did feel hydrating but it's a little too rich for my liking.
Kim n.
Anaheim, CA
During winter time is when my skin gets super dry. Mostly after getting out the shower. Using this fix up the dryness and lasted all day! Con for me when I use any type of moisture I get an oily effect and of the day. But it's works great!
Ashlea H.
Corinth, TX
Love this product!!! Honestly ANYTHING Aveeno I love! There products are never too heavy or leaves a sticky feeling. Any Aveeno product I've used always leaves my hands feeling soft and moisturized. This product in particularly I love to use on my feet in the winter time. Amazing!!
Aubrey B.
I use this after I get a sunburn on my face to prevent my face from peeling. It works well for what I use it for. It's inexpensive and I would recommend it for that purpose. I don't know how it would work for an everyday sort of product.
Patsy J.
Va beach , VA
This intense moisturizer really helps heals all the dry cracks in your troubled areas with your skin. It rejuvenates healthy, beautiful, glowing skin. Makes you look and feel so much younger! I highly recommend this product! I've loved it!
Laura B.
Dover, PA
I'm a girl that's all about moisturizing. My mom has great skin, and her secret was moisterization!
I have used this before, but not anytime recently. I do remember how amazing my skin felt after a nighttime application.
It did smell pretty good, but it may have been a bit "lotiony" smelling for some of us who want a soothing smell.
Kaela D.
Portland, OR
This is absolutely wonderful. I bought it in the winter after I had gotten over a horrific cold and was left with dry, cracking, flaky skin on my nose. It stopped it from bleeding and gave me the moisture my skin so desperately needed.
Katelyn F.
Bristol, RI
Love love love! I put this on every night before bed and I LOVE It! So hydrating and helps with my super dry, itchy skin! It doesn't make my eczema flare up, but helps keep it calm and at bay. I love aveeno products for sensitive skin!
Misty E.
mooresville, IN
It's hard to find something for my face it gets so dry half the time and oily the other half. Then all the acne on top of that. I use this and it helps during the dry months which makes my skin so much better during the oily months. Thank you for making a great product.
Nikki G.
I can't say enough great things about the Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream. My daughter has severe eczema and it has been such a lifesaver for her. She carries it in her purse to put on at anytime!
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Beth M.
Jacksonville, AR
Can you use this on your face?
Angelica B.