BY AVEENO

This Intense Moisture Cream Helps Prevent Moisture Loss And Helps Repair Extra-dry Skin. The Unique Formula Combines Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex, Ceramide And Rich Emollients To Help Restore And Maintain Skin’s Moisture Barrier. It’s Also Fragrance Free And Noncomedogenic.

Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex Helps Soothe Sensitive Skin, While Relieving Itchy, Dry Skin And Enhancing Skin’s Moisture Barrier.

• Can you use this on your face?1 Answers
  • Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been abl...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry sk...8 Answers
Aveeno® Skin Relief Moisture Repair Cream
  • "Aveeno is a wonderful brand. their products feel high quality for the price and this is so moisturizing" in 301 reviews
  • "This is my favorite daily lotion in the winter. Soothes that dry skin itch you get when the weather is bitterly cold." in 270 reviews
  • "I have really sensitive skin and it gets really dry from washing my hands or using hand gels, especially at work. This gives my skin the moisture it really needs and heals." in 76 reviews
Priya V.
Absolutely in love with this moisturizer, it makes my skin feel really soft after using it and it repairs dry skin in a good amount of time so I can definitely say it met my expectations and I'm truly satisfied. I buy it again and again when I run out!
LaBri N.
Philadelphia, PA
Really like Aveeno products and this Aveeno Skin Relief is no exception. It comes in a tub so it's easy to use and unlike the pump bottle you can get to every last drop of cream. As soon as it touches your skin you feel instant relief from dry skin. It has a pleasant fragrance and does not leave your skin feeling oily. I would prefer if it was available in smaller containers, as the 11oz jar is a bit big.
Alyssa M.
Pentwater, MI
This cream is nice and thick and makes you feel like it will actually make a difference on your skin-and it does! My face does not feel greasy after using it, but makes it feel refreshing and light. I use this cream at night and my face feels so soft in the morning. It is great to use before I apply my makeup, keeping everything soft and supple.
jolisia m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I personally have eczema and so does a couple other people in my family and we all use this repair cream at some point in the year ( we live in Utah so the cliement and wheather changes drastically year around) . it soothes and heals it very nicely.
sonia m.
I have eczema and this product works well with making my hands soft. It was a good value and worth the price for a drugstore brand. I love all aveeno products although a con would be a lot of there products do not smell good. I would assume it's because it's more natural than other moisturizers. .
Timicia P.
Kansas City, MO
I personally never used Aveeno Active Natural Skin Relief Moisture Repair Cream but my mom has and she loves it. She says it makes her skin feel smooth and amazing. So I want to give this product a try! Mom always buys this and Ima buy some myself
Angelita Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
First product i used for my sensitive skin and it helped me clear up my skin before prom which made me super happy because this product actually works keeps me moisturized all day along and feeling flawless yes I will buy it again and again
Julie K.
Hampstead, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Definitely not for daily use, but use a lot more on dry chapped skin in the winter. Way too much moisture to use on face, but really good for dry legs, elbows and feet! A little pricier for average products, but good value, the tub lasts a long time.
Ellie B.
I love a good thick moisturizer and this one really does work great it just leaves a greasy feeling that I can't stand. I will totally rebuy it because it works great and isn't expensive but I can't give it a 5 because of the greasy feeling
Dani D.
I was experiencing dry skin last winter and my usual lotions weren't cutting it. My dermatologist recommended this, and I have to say it definitely helped out. She gave me the tip about applying it right after showering when your skin is still a little damp, instead of drying off first. It helps your body absorb the moisture more effectively.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Beth M.
Jacksonville, AR
Can you use this on your face?
Angelica B.