Allison B.
Phoenix, AZ
I've been using this after showers for about two weeks and already see a noticeable difference in my skin even when I forget to put it on. I am very pale and my skin gets very ashy. I have a whole bunch of colorful tattoos that really show off when my skin is dry and I get very self conscious. I decided to try this since I've always loved Aveeno products and I was a little worried at first because it's very light and not sticky at all, so I thought maybe it wouldn't be enough to repair my horrendous skin but within days I was itching less and my scaly looking skin had life again. I recommend it to everyone that asks me what they should use.