C B.
My dermatologist recommended Aveeno products when I was in college. I have used them ever since. I have combination oily/dry sensitive skin, prone to acne breakouts. I need a moisturizer with just the right balance; rich enough to provide lasting moisture (and not just evaporate shortly after I apply it) yet not so heavy that it will clog my pores. Aveeno's Intense Moisture Repair Cream works best for me. It's very healing and seems to improve the condition of my skin rather than just sit on top of it. I have experimented with more expensive brands (that come in very small jars with high price tags) and they were either too heavy/ greasy and aggravated my acne, or too light to be effective. My husband and I have used this Aveeno moisturizer for over 10 years on our face & hands, we keep it in the house at all times. In the winter it's been especially great for healing very dry, cracked skin on hands---I just apply each night before bed and once again after morning shower.