BY AVEENO

This Intense Moisture Cream Helps Prevent Moisture Loss And Helps Repair Extra-dry Skin. The Unique Formula Combines Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex, Ceramide And Rich Emollients To Help Restore And Maintain Skin’s Moisture Barrier. It’s Also Fragrance Free And Noncomedogenic.

Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex Helps Soothe Sensitive Skin, While Relieving Itchy, Dry Skin And Enhancing Skin’s Moisture Barrier.

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Aveeno® Skin Relief Moisture Repair Cream
  • "Aveeno is a wonderful brand. their products feel high quality for the price and this is so moisturizing" in 301 reviews
  • "This is my favorite daily lotion in the winter. Soothes that dry skin itch you get when the weather is bitterly cold." in 270 reviews
  • "I have really sensitive skin and it gets really dry from washing my hands or using hand gels, especially at work. This gives my skin the moisture it really needs and heals." in 76 reviews
Daniela O.
Piedmont , SC
Love this stuff would totally recommend. This is good for when you need a heavy moisturizer doesn't leave the sticky feeling. I would def use it for my stretch marks and has made them a bit better
Mitzi B.
Novato, california
Review for: Skin Relief Moisturizing Cream 11 oz more...
My entire face got sunburnt and it was dry as my ex and I tried everything on face but nothing really work. I bought this and it work miracles my face was back to normal within a week. I would highly recommend for dry skin.
Megan C.
This lotion is fantastic if you have eczema, psoriasis or just dry, cracked skin. It doesn’t have a strong scent to irritate your already irritated skin. It gets soaked in fairly quickly as well so you can go about your day.
Silvia D.
El Cajon, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This Aveeno moisture repair cream saves my skin when it starts getting flaky, dry and itchy. I like that it's fragrance free and dermatologist recommended. It's 11oz. and well worth the $10! Aveeno® Skin Relief Moisture Repair Cream
Fozil C.
Maryville, TN

I have very dry skin and eczema. If I go just one day without using deep moisturizing body wash and this amazing moisturizing cream, my body feels noticeably dry. As someone with chronic dry skin and constant battling eczema, this Aveeno moisturizing cream is a life saver. I went through countless brands of lotions, creams, and oils. I tried many before I found this and even while using this, I went ahead and tried other lotions, creams and oils as I came across others' experiences. I thought that maybe something would work even better and be cheaper. In the end, I always came back to this product. It is hands down the only product that works to keep my skin soft and moisturized.

If this were sold in gallon jars, I'd probably buy it. Especially, if i could save money by buying in bulk. Until then, I'll be ordering this.
Becca W.
This stuff saved my sons skin from really bad eczema! My doctor told me to use this or another brand, he said get the cream in the tub because the eczema lotion is really not strong enough for a lot of eczema. First of we tried the stuff from another brand and it didn't work because it didn't moisturize enough. It had Too much Petroleum jelly which is a skin protection agent more than a moisturizing agent, did not know that at the time but explains why it did not help a whole lot. Then we got this because the other stuff wasn't working well and we were still having to use the steroid cream. At first this cream seemed thin,like it wouldn't be strong enough but we tried it and his eczema looked so much better after one use no more steroid cream!
C B.
My dermatologist recommended Aveeno products when I was in college. I have used them ever since. I have combination oily/dry sensitive skin, prone to acne breakouts. I need a moisturizer with just the right balance; rich enough to provide lasting moisture (and not just evaporate shortly after I apply it) yet not so heavy that it will clog my pores. Aveeno's Intense Moisture Repair Cream works best for me. It's very healing and seems to improve the condition of my skin rather than just sit on top of it. I have experimented with more expensive brands (that come in very small jars with high price tags) and they were either too heavy/ greasy and aggravated my acne, or too light to be effective. My husband and I have used this Aveeno moisturizer for over 10 years on our face & hands, we keep it in the house at all times. In the winter it's been especially great for healing very dry, cracked skin on hands---I just apply each night before bed and once again after morning shower.
Allison B.
Phoenix, AZ
I've been using this after showers for about two weeks and already see a noticeable difference in my skin even when I forget to put it on. I am very pale and my skin gets very ashy. I have a whole bunch of colorful tattoos that really show off when my skin is dry and I get very self conscious. I decided to try this since I've always loved Aveeno products and I was a little worried at first because it's very light and not sticky at all, so I thought maybe it wouldn't be enough to repair my horrendous skin but within days I was itching less and my scaly looking skin had life again. I recommend it to everyone that asks me what they should use.
Vivian P.
This product lasts a very long time but I use this as a moisturizer once a week. The Aveeno skin relief moisture repair cream hydrates my skin well and the formula smells like plain cream. I recommend this product for anyone who just wants to pamper their skin after a bath or fast shower and suffers from dry, over-drying patchy skin. I use this product because my skin is dry and sensitive and or could use this product daily and calming for my skin.
Natalie A.
Struthers, OH
It helped but overall I wasn't really that impressed. I have eczema ranging anywhere from mild to severe. I used this repeatedly throughout all severities of it to try to help and it didn't really do much for me. It burns upon application and then it goes away after 5-10 min. Then the added moisture soothes your skin. But it does little else. I found it just sat on top of my skin rather than being absorbed easily. Not a terrible product but I can't say I would go out of my way to purchase again.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.