BY AVEENO

This Intense Moisture Cream Helps Prevent Moisture Loss And Helps Repair Extra-dry Skin. The Unique Formula Combines Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex, Ceramide And Rich Emollients To Help Restore And Maintain Skin’s Moisture Barrier. It’s Also Fragrance Free And Noncomedogenic.

Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex Helps Soothe Sensitive Skin, While Relieving Itchy, Dry Skin And Enhancing Skin’s Moisture Barrier.

• Can you use this on your face?1 Answers
  • Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been abl...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry sk...8 Answers
Aveeno® Skin Relief Moisture Repair Cream
  • "Aveeno is a wonderful brand. their products feel high quality for the price and this is so moisturizing" in 301 reviews
  • "This is my favorite daily lotion in the winter. Soothes that dry skin itch you get when the weather is bitterly cold." in 270 reviews
  • "I have really sensitive skin and it gets really dry from washing my hands or using hand gels, especially at work. This gives my skin the moisture it really needs and heals." in 76 reviews
Chelsea R.
This is the only nonprescription body lotion/cream I’ve found that helps me with my dry skin when it gets EXTRA dry in the winter. I love that it’s unscented, that it’s not too thick, and that it comes in a big tub. You would expect such a hydrating body cream to be thick and heavy, but it’s not at all, which is why I love it. My dermatologist is the one who recommended I pick this up, and I’m so glad I listened, as I’ve gone through like 3 tubs!
Jennifer S.
Irvine, CA
I have extremely dry hands in the winter and feet since I’m a runner, this stuff saves my skin every time!! As an already Aveeno fan, this one really lathers well and doesn’t leave my hands feeling oily or with any residual.
Daniela O.
Piedmont , SC
Love this stuff would totally recommend. This is good for when you need a heavy moisturizer doesn't leave the sticky feeling. I would def use it for my stretch marks and has made them a bit better
Katarina Q.
This lotion/cream is extremely moisturizing. If you have dry skin you will love this. I wouldn't use it everyday unless you're really really dry but it replenishes my skin!
Megan C.
This lotion is fantastic if you have eczema, psoriasis or just dry, cracked skin. It doesn’t have a strong scent to irritate your already irritated skin. It gets soaked in fairly quickly as well so you can go about your day.
Hannah M.
Augusta
I have really sensitive itchy skin due to my dry skin and eczema. My dermatologist actually recommended this to me about 4 years ago and I’ve been using it ever since. It’s not super thick and it virtually has no smell. It is really hydrating for my skin. It last me about two months if I put it on twice a day. I normally pay about 14 dollars for this but it’s worth every dime.
Jennifer S.
Charlotte , NC
I have extremely scaly and dry skin and I have tried lots of lotions and cream but this aveeno repair cream is by far the best one yet! After one day of using this product my skin already looks and feel amazing. I love that it is unscented and doesn't leave a sticky feeling! This is my #1 now for extremely dry irritated skin!
Silvia D.
El Cajon, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This Aveeno moisture repair cream saves my skin when it starts getting flaky, dry and itchy. I like that it's fragrance free and dermatologist recommended. It's 11oz. and well worth the $10! Aveeno® Skin Relief Moisture Repair Cream
Fozil C.
Maryville, TN

I have very dry skin and eczema. If I go just one day without using deep moisturizing body wash and this amazing moisturizing cream, my body feels noticeably dry. As someone with chronic dry skin and constant battling eczema, this Aveeno moisturizing cream is a life saver. I went through countless brands of lotions, creams, and oils. I tried many before I found this and even while using this, I went ahead and tried other lotions, creams and oils as I came across others' experiences. I thought that maybe something would work even better and be cheaper. In the end, I always came back to this product. It is hands down the only product that works to keep my skin soft and moisturized.

If this were sold in gallon jars, I'd probably buy it. Especially, if i could save money by buying in bulk. Until then, I'll be ordering this.
Annie H.
I have been using his everyday for the past 2-3 years, and I love it so much. It gives my skin the right amount of moisture, and it does not break me out or gives me a reaction. I like the subtle smell of it too. Really great if you have sensitive skin.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Beth M.
Jacksonville, AR
Can you use this on your face?
Angelica B.