BY AVEENO

Active: Dimethicone 1.3%...Purpose: Skin Protectant. Inactive: Water, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Benzyl Alcohol, Steareth-20, Chlorphensin, Menthol, Cetyl Hydroethylcellulose, Avena Sativa (Oat) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Sodium Chloride.

Devynn V.
Albuquerque, NM
Below average for the price. It gets the job done but doesn’t feel like anything special. It doesn’t have a smell really, which is okay. If you want it to work all day, then you’ll need to put it on all day. I wouldn’t recommend it.
Sandia J.
Union, NJ
I've used the Aveeno active naturals skin relief. It's so gentle on my skin and very moisturizing. It has a nice light scent which is still gentle enough on the skin. Definitely think this is a good product for anyone with dry sensitive skin, and it's pretty affordable coming in under $10.
Michelle M.
Las Vegas
I love it..... I'm allergic to pollen in the spring and I get rashes and they tend to get bad at times but with Aveeno it calms my rashes and aren't as irritated anymore. I always use it every spring!
Diane N.
Seattle, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have eczema and my skin can be unbearably itchy at times. I love the way that this calming lotion instantly soothes my skin. The fact that it's steroid free makes me love it even more! I prefer this to hydrocortisone because it not only stops the itch but nourishes my skin as well. The only downfall is that it smells a little like medicine (it is medicated) slightly like spearmint? But I suppose that way it can be unisex! Overall I love it 🙃
Marta G.
Wenatchee, WA
My hands get very dry and have eczema. After looking at reviews online I came across this product and I absolutely love it. It works wonders on my hands. They feel soft and hydrated.
Taylor W.
This is my go to lotion! I use it every night after I shower. It doesn't have a scent to it, which I like, and never irritates my skin. It absorbs quickly so it doesn't leave me feeling sticky or oily.
Angela C.
Burlingame , CA
I used this after I had a few mosquito bites and it helped calm my irritated skin! Definitely recommend this to treat irritated skin or for a nice cool calming foot massage.
Cynthia G.
Kissimmee, FL
Does the job. I bought it for my boyfriends hands and I started using it on my feet and its wonderful hydrates your skin and leaves it soft.
Jen P.
Yorktown Hts, NY
I love this stuff! My skin has been so dry and itchy since giving birth. This stuff works instantly so that I'm no longer clawing myself!
Angel P.
This is an Amazing lotion for my skin since I have eczema. I was given this lotion as a sample from my dermatologist and I love it