BY AVEENO #11 in Anti-Itch Cream

Active: Dimethicone 1.3%...Purpose: Skin Protectant. Inactive: Water, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Benzyl Alcohol, Steareth-20, Chlorphensin, Menthol, Cetyl Hydroethylcellulose, Avena Sativa (Oat) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Sodium Chloride.

Aveeno® Skin Relief Itch Calming Lotion
  • "This was very helpful when I had many mosquito bites during this past year! It is great for dry skin too." in 5 reviews
Sandia J.
Union, NJ
I've used the Aveeno active naturals skin relief. It's so gentle on my skin and very moisturizing. It has a nice light scent which is still gentle enough on the skin. Definitely think this is a good product for anyone with dry sensitive skin, and it's pretty affordable coming in under $10.
Emalee G.
Jasper, GA
Aveeno makes the best lotion! It is extremely thick and very moisturizing! My skin stays soft and hydrated with every lotion I have used! I would highly recommend!
Jessica n.
Prairieville
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Aveeno® Anti-Itch Concentrated Lotion really works! When my scars from being burned are itching really bad i use this product and it not only hydrates but stops the itching too! Great product!
Michelle M.
Las Vegas
I love it..... I'm allergic to pollen in the spring and I get rashes and they tend to get bad at times but with Aveeno it calms my rashes and aren't as irritated anymore. I always use it every spring!
Diane N.
Seattle, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have eczema and my skin can be unbearably itchy at times. I love the way that this calming lotion instantly soothes my skin. The fact that it's steroid free makes me love it even more! I prefer this to hydrocortisone because it not only stops the itch but nourishes my skin as well. The only downfall is that it smells a little like medicine (it is medicated) slightly like spearmint? But I suppose that way it can be unisex! Overall I love it 🙃
Devynn V.
Albuquerque, NM
Below average for the price. It gets the job done but doesn’t feel like anything special. It doesn’t have a smell really, which is okay. If you want it to work all day, then you’ll need to put it on all day. I wouldn’t recommend it.
Marta G.
Wenatchee, WA
My hands get very dry and have eczema. After looking at reviews online I came across this product and I absolutely love it. It works wonders on my hands. They feel soft and hydrated.
Taylor W.
This is my go to lotion! I use it every night after I shower. It doesn't have a scent to it, which I like, and never irritates my skin. It absorbs quickly so it doesn't leave me feeling sticky or oily.
Angela C.
Burlingame , CA
I used this after I had a few mosquito bites and it helped calm my irritated skin! Definitely recommend this to treat irritated skin or for a nice cool calming foot massage.
Cynthia G.
Kissimmee, FL
Does the job. I bought it for my boyfriends hands and I started using it on my feet and its wonderful hydrates your skin and leaves it soft.