BY AVEENO

Advanced Therapy|Petrolatum Skin Protectant|For Irritated, Cracked, Dry Skin|Soothe Skin With 24 Hour Moisture|Dermatologist Recommended For Over 60 Years

Aveeno® Skin Relief Healing Ointment
  • "I get very dry, itchy skin during the winter months and this really helps keep my skin soft. It helps prevent my skin from cracking." in 275 reviews
  • "Every winter when the heater is turned on my skin gets dry and itchy and I've tried a plethora of lotions to alleviate these problems. Just one layer lathered on after my shower and my skin is relieved for a whole day and gradually better over time! Highly recommend this lotion!" in 254 reviews
  • "With my really dry, sensitive skin, this lotion works wonders for me. I have to use this stuff right after I shave or else I get unbelievably itchy." in 87 reviews
  • "Love this product especially in the winter time when my hands get really dry and itchy." in 2 reviews
  • "Its very drying in the winter and this stuff is really nice it never irritates cracked skin and I love it so much." in 1 review
Kayla G.
columbus
Love that this is thick enough to really soak into my skin. I’ve tried other lotions that just seem to sit on the surface. I always use it right after I get out of the shower and my skin has never been as soft as it is when I use this lotion. I love aveeno!
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I received a sample of this product in a subscription box. The lotion is from their gentle scent with nourishing coconut line. I tried the lotion both on wet and dry skin and found that for my skin the lotion was difficult to rub in and absorb when my skin was dry so for me I would have to use it right out the shower. The cream is white in color and not overly thick. The scent is very very mild almost not there so it's a great product for those who are scent sensitive. I did find my skin was soft all day so I was very pleased with that but don't think I would purchase.
Ashley M.
Fresno, CA
I love Aveeno! They make great products. This skin ointment does what it promises and feels great. My only issue with it is how greasy it is. It takes quite a while to soak in. Once it does get absorbed it works wonders! Until then you're left slippery and shiny. I like to use it on the heels of my feet after soaking them. I just wish that it would soak in quicker but then again that'd be a lotion not an ointment. If you're patient and willing to be a little greasy for a few minutes it's worth it for the results.
Katara G.
Ashley, IN
I have used this for my eczema since I was going and it is very good for calming and soothing the irritated skin but I feel my skin has grown immune to its effectiveness to clear the eczema up.Scent is light not overbearing.I will continue to buy it for its menthol soothing properties.

Heather M.
Commerce City, CO
Love this lotion. Living in Colorado we struggle with dry skin in the winter. This helps all of those areas. The price is great value. We use it every night at a minimum. I bought it off of Amazon. I would highly recommend this lotion to others. This is a must for our family.
Laura E.
What I really use is Aveeno Eczema Therapy hand cream. My hands get very irritated in the winter and inflamed when in contact with harsh detergents, but this formula is the only one that heals my hands over night and calms the skin. Back to normal!
Chantel M.
Ever since I was very lIttle, I have had problems with eczema flaring up on my skin.
I have tried several different lotions and creams, even steroid and mediated creams; with no relief our results.
Until I tried Aveno, it seemed like was just going to have to suffer with this itchy, irritated, and enflamed skin!
Aveno has been a true skin saver for me and all of their products are amazing! It is a lite lotion that stays on my hands through out the day, and I can feel nearly instant relief from burning and irritation.
Aveno so far is the only thing that has ever helped my skin fight off the symptoms of eczema, especially with the "cooling relief" addition.
I have recommended Aveno to many of my people with skin problems and have heared their satisfaction with the products they use.
Traci K.
Quarryville, PA
I will never use another brand of moisturizer altering using the Aveno line of products. My son has severe eczema, I have both eczema and psoriasis. We all have very dry skin. We have tried so many products. None of them have ever worked as well and constantly as the Aveno products have. The moisturizers are all think, they feel wonderful when you apply. They are not greasy and will not leave your skin feeling oily. The lotion absorbs quickly from to our skin and there is only a light fragrance. It will not irritate someone sensitive to smells. My family loves this brand. If you have skin conditions like we do I reccoemend giving this a try!
Justin H.
Fife, WA
This Aveeno lotion has been my go-to lotion ever since I discovered it about 3 years ago. I use it anytime - not just at night or for "intense relief." There is no fragrance at all. It really helped relieve some dry, itchy patches on my arms (in a matter of days) that other oily or fragranced lotions were just irritating. It's fairly thick but not greasy and seems to soak in (better than the all-purpose Aveeno lotion). I now use it all over, even as a facial moisturizer (doesn't cause oiliness). I have no qualms about putting it on my kids if they're scratching - it seems to help them, and I've never noticed any irritation. When my hands get especially dry, I wear this at night with cotton gloves - it works for me
Ashley R.
Coarsegold, CA
Anything Aveeno is great. I had a problem with dry skin when I was pregnant and I couldn't help but scratch. I tore my skin apart on my legs, it was horrible. I gave this a try and it was soothing as well as moisturizing. I would buy this again for any possible summer problems I'm going to have. I gave it three stars because I thought it was a little greasy (I know, it's an ointment) and I had to use it on a large area of skin. Made it difficult for me to have it on while going out or doing anything.
Teresa B.
Does this work really good on extremely dry hands?
Bridget A.
La Porte, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been looking for something to help my son's eczema. I have tried so many different creams, ointments, and prescriptions and I can't find something to help his skin. It's very dry even though we moisturizer several times a day and he itches a lot. Should I try this product or is something better?
Nicole S.
Warren , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this any good for Excema relief?
Sylvia G.
Tulare, CA
How good is this for cracked heels my feet are horrible
Caterine M.
Laurel, MD
I have been having itchy dry skin is this one good to help relieve the itchiness? I need a lotion i can use daily my skin gets itchy sometimes