BY AVEENO

Healing Ointment Advanced Therapy Petrolatum Skin Protectant. For irritated, cracked, dry skin. Gentle for sensitive skin. Clinically Tested. Triple oat formula. Dermatologist recommended AVEENO® ACTIVE NATURALS® are ingredients derived from nature and uniquely formulated to reveal skin’s natural health and beauty. see more...

Aveeno Skin Relief Healing Ointment
  • "It's great for really dry skin and I love the cooling sensation of the menthol in it!" in 2 reviews
  • "Love this product especially in the winter time when my hands get really dry and itchy." in 2 reviews
  • "Its very drying in the winter and this stuff is really nice it never irritates cracked skin and I love it so much." in 1 review
  • "We have to carry around Benadryl." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite lotion for the winter, it helps heal and soothe my cracked skin on my hands." in 1 review
Ashley R.
Coarsegold, CA
Anything Aveeno is great. I had a problem with dry skin when I was pregnant and I couldn't help but scratch. I tore my skin apart on my legs, it was horrible. I gave this a try and it was soothing as well as moisturizing. I would buy this again for any possible summer problems I'm going to have. I gave it three stars because I thought it was a little greasy (I know, it's an ointment) and I had to use it on a large area of skin. Made it difficult for me to have it on while going out or doing anything.
Amanda J.
Wonder Lake, IL
We have used and tried every lotion there is out there for just a moisturizer for him and every single one cause rashes or skin irritation. He has extremely sensitive skin. finally we found our magic and haunt used anything else since!! :-) I would highly recommend any Aveeno products to ANYONE.. if it's safe for my 8month old with severe skin sensitivity it's safe for just about anyone
Sara T.
I purchased this after a got my first tattoo once the healing stage was over. It worked really well in hydrating the tattoo without leaving it too damp. I now continue to use this Aveeno product on my dry heels. It helps to soften and remoisturize the skin. Definitely a recommended product to check out for someone looking for relief and a thicker petroleum jelly type of lotion.
Kristine L.
San Leandro, CA
Because I have eczema, I have really dry skin that cracks at times and this is my go to product to alleviate the pain and itch that comes with it. It's super effective. Within a couple
Of hours, there's a significant change in the way my skin looks and feels. It provides me with major relief and within a couple days of using it, my skin is back to normal
Nicole T.
Maryland Hts, MO
I have really bad hives in the winter and I couldn't find anything that would work until I tried Aveeno healing cream. It was my last resort and I wish I didn't hesitate to buy it and could of saved a lot of time and money from other failed healing creams. I always buy in bulk too, the price has been going up recently but it is WORTH it!
Ty W.
I have super dry skin during the winter time and my skin cracks, but when I use Aveeno, I stay moisturized during the day. I usually only need one application per day unless I wash my hands and need another. I recommend it if you are ashy ALL THE TIME and that watery dollar store lotion not working for you. You will spend about $8-$10
Sydney D.
Sebring, FL
This is an amazing cream. I have eczema and it is really thick to coat really rough skin. If anyone else has eczema, you know the burning sensation whenever you apply any kind of lotion with alcohol or fragrance in the ingredients, it burns so bad! You dread even putting on lotion. But this once has no burning sensation. :).
Michelle M.
Looneyville, WV
Wellness Guru Expert
Aveeno Skin Relief Healing Ointment is a great product for itchy, dry skin. Whether winter or summer, I experience dry skin and Aveeno's line is one of my favorites to treat it. It is a great value for the money. Recommended by my dermatologist, I tell my friends to give it a try whenever they complain of skin irritation.
mylee q.
I have extremely sensitive skin, it can get really dry. I also have slight eczema, so when my skin (in certain spots) becomes heavily dry, it will crack. I have tried everything and this is definitely one of my go tos that actually helps. Typically I don't use "over the counter" healing ointments but I love aveeno!
Aisha T.
If you have sensitive skin or suffer from any skin irritants .This is a great product to try .It is really great for soothing irritated skin .It provides great protection for your skin.Ive used it after getting tatoos and also because I suffer from ezcema. Price is good for a realky effective product.
Teresa B.
Does this work really good on extremely dry hands?
Bridget A.
La Porte, TX
I have been looking for something to help my son's eczema. I have tried so many different creams, ointments, and prescriptions and I can't find something to help his skin. It's very dry even though we moisturizer several times a day and he itches a lot. Should I try this product or is something better?
Nicole S.
Warren, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this any good for Excema relief?
Sylvia G.
Tulare, CA
How good is this for cracked heels my feet are horrible
Caterine M.
Laurel, MD
I have been having itchy dry skin is this one good to help relieve the itchiness? I need a lotion i can use daily my skin gets itchy sometimes