Aveeno Skin Relief Gentle Scent™ Body Wash Nourishing Coconut uploaded by Olenka B.

BY AVEENO

This creamy, lightly-scented body wash is specially designed to soothe and moisturize itchy, dry and sensitive skin. Formulated with ACTIVE NATURALS®Soothing Oatmeal and a delightful Nourishing Coconut scent, this unique, dermatologist tested formula is clinically shown to be as gentle to sensitive skin as fragrance-free products. Soap-free, dye-free and allergy-tested.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Goes on smoothly and dries quickly. My very dry skin is moisturized all day" in 12 reviews
  • "it is super smooth and leaves my skin feeling very soft. the price is good and you get what you pay for quantity wise. i think it was a gentle body wash because i have sensitive skin and it didn't hurt me. yes i will buy it again " in 9 reviews
  • "So moisturizing!! I use this right after I tan and it works wonderfully. I swear it helps my tan last a little longer than normal. " in 5 reviews
  • "I love this stuff. When searching for an eczema body wash you always have to sacrifice a good smelling one because scents often irritate broken skin, SO I was so excited to find this. It smells awesome, is reasonably priced and doesn't irritate my eczema! " in 4 reviews
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I have really sensitive and dry skin and I’ve been using aveeno lotion for a long time. However, I started breaking out in rashes after my showers so I picked this up to try and I’m in love! My breakouts have stopped and this stuff is so smooth on the skin! It’s super nourishing and I love. This will be the only soap I buy from now on. I also love the smell of this soap, and normally I hate coconut.
Cynthia C.
Round Rock, TX
I swear by this body wash. I have really bad eczema all over my body but mostly on my chest and it really helps take care of the itchy ness and dryness of it. It helps me not have that many flare ups and really hydrates my skin all day. It really soothes my skin and I would definitely get it again.
Kelly S.
This body wash was reduced at my local grocery store and that is the only reason I bought it. Now after using it, I can't use anything else! A little pricey but you pay for the Aveeno name and that you're getting a gentle soothing body wash that smells divine.
Lexie C.
Norton
NEW FAVORITE body wash. It smells like coconut, which I love, but more than anything I feel like it actually hydrates my skin. I sometimes can’t or don’t feel like using lotion after my shower, but I don’t need to with this body wash! Helps save time for sure.
Angeli J.
I love all aveeno products. My skin leaves feeling soft and clean. I’ve been using their body wash for a year now and love it. I get them at my local Kroger store and it’s affordable. Highly recommend it!
Alexandra R.
I love this body wash!. Smells delicious just like all of Aveeno products. Skin felt very soft and smooth after shower. My skin is very dry so I have to be careful when shopping skincare products. This won't dissappint you. I would recommend to pair this body wash with the body cream! This mix is the bomb! My husband says it smells awesome.
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I loooooove this line. Especially this in particular. Without it my skin would be a dry disgusting mess.

Almost instantly you can feel you skin drink in the moisture and plump up. It's insane.

With just one use your skin is so smooth and soft.
Gina R.
Buffalo, NY
I started getting really dry skin this winter and decided to try aveeno body wash to supplement my other aveeno skin care products and it truly has helped my skin retain its natural moistures.  I use this body wash everyday and I am very happy to recommend it. It smells light and clean and doesn't irritate sensitive skin (which I definitely have).
Anna S.
Nashville, TN
This is straight up the best body wash ever. My skin always feels so soft whenever I apply this and after my showers. It lathers nicely with a loofah! A little pricy compared to other drugstore options but way better for nourishing. This did the job when I had a ton of dry patches after staying in a dry climate for a few weeks.
Kathy P.
Fremont, CA
I got a sample size version of this because I wasn't sure if I would like it due to the coconut scent, I tend to use the original Aveeno. I ended up really liking it and I would highly recommend it. The scent was not bad at all, it was quite pleasant.