BY AVEENO #42 in Body Wash

AVEENO® Skin Relief Body Wash has a fragrance-free formula that gently cleanses and moisturizes to help soothe itchy, dry skin. The unique formula contains ACTIVE NATURALS® soothing oatmeal, to help moisturize and relieve dryness. Emollients replenish moisture for softer, smoother, healthier-looking skin--even after you rinse. Dermatologist-recommended AVEENO® Skin Relief Body Wash is soap-free, dye-free, fragrance-free, and hypoallergenic, so it's gentle enough for sensitive skin.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Protects and soothes sensitive skin.

Colloidal Oatmeal has a long history of use and is well known for its skin protectant properties and its skin soothing effect. This beneficial skin care ingredient, which is rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, is especially effective among those with sensitive skin.

Aveeno® Skin Relief Body Wash
  • "I use this on my baby. She has eczema. It doesn't smell wonderful but it doesn't smell bad either. It's kind of oatmeal scented. It's gentle and moisturizing. " in 105 reviews
  • "I have incredibly sensitive/dry skin, so I LOVE Aveeno! I even use this body wash on my daughters (3 year old and 1 year old) because it's sensitive enough for them as well. Always leaves me feeling smooth and refreshed. " in 104 reviews
  • "Aveeno has some of the most moisturizing products. My family started using this when we had young kids with very dry skin. Even though the kids have grown some we still use it because it's so gentle and effective. " in 18 reviews
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
The next best thing to Skin So Soft bath Oil. This feels real good on your skin. It heals the itch right away. Great Value. I just used it today for the first time. And yes I will recommend this to everyone I know.
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love all Aveeno products. I find them to be of much higher quality than most drug store brands, and this body wash is one of my current favorites. I've been using this body wash for a couple of months now, and it's so gentle and moisturizing. I use a very small amount but it lathers so easily. I will definitely continue to repurchase.
Rebekah H.
Mandeville, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great body wash if your skin becomes dry or easily irritated. It's one of my go-tos in the winter time. I usually go with the unscented version to REALLY cut down on the possibility of irritation. When I follow up with Aveeno's body lotion it REALLY helps to keep my skin calm and soft.
Caitlin C.
There isn't much smell to it. So it doesn't smell bad, but wish it had a more fragrant smell, but that may take away from the natural aspect of it. It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean after a shower and washes completely off. I would buy it again.
Karen H.
Roanoke, VA
Omg!! I love this product so much like it's my life tbh. I use it everyday and never dries my skin out or nothing. It's great for sensitive skin and doesn't break you out. I would totally recommend to anyone looking for something to soothe their skin and doesn't break you out ever.
Riki C.
Butler, PA
I love the Aveno body wash so much!! IT makes my skin feel so good. It was a little pricey, and I used a coupon for it but it was totally worth it. The scent didn't really bother me because it's pretty neutral, and it doesn't hurt my skin at all like some soaps I buy do.
Bonnie F.
Port Royal, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love Aveeno products and this body wash is great! I have used their products since my teen years, recommended by a dermatologist. It cleans well and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized, never sticky. It doesn't irritate my skin, and I can even use it to shave my legs.
Stacey C.
Zephyrhills
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Aveno has been a brand my family trusts for years. Some of my family has psoriasis and uses the oatmeal bath to calm their skin and it works so amazingly. It keep the skin hydrated and feeling smooth
Jacqueline  N.
Bloomfield, NJ
I love aveeno and all its products. I have very sensitive skin and aveeno doesn't make me break out or itch. This body wash makes my skin smooth and keeps my skin soft and moisturized all day long.
Tamesha D.
Ohmgee! This stuff saved my skin from being itchy and dry. I started using it when I was 8 weeks pregnant and man did it make a difference. My skin was not as itchy as it was prior to using. The price was a little steep but hey, anything for relief from all the scratching.
Karla L.
Mineral Bluff, GA
Had any one had any reactions to this so far I haven't but curious??
Miguel R.
Bronx, NY
I have been looking for a good body wash. I would like to know if men can use this and does it moisture the skin. And is it good for sensitive skin and is it very creamy. And I would like to know if it's worth buying.
Diane M.
Cornwall
Is these allergies friendly and safe for children?
Jesse C.
Temple, GA
Would this be a good product to use on a 4 year old with eczema?
Dana C.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that works?

back