BY AVEENO #42 in Body Wash

AVEENO® Skin Relief Body Wash has a fragrance-free formula that gently cleanses and moisturizes to help soothe itchy, dry skin. The unique formula contains ACTIVE NATURALS® soothing oatmeal, to help moisturize and relieve dryness. Emollients replenish moisture for softer, smoother, healthier-looking skin--even after you rinse. Dermatologist-recommended AVEENO® Skin Relief Body Wash is soap-free, dye-free, fragrance-free, and hypoallergenic, so it's gentle enough for sensitive skin.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Protects and soothes sensitive skin.

Colloidal Oatmeal has a long history of use and is well known for its skin protectant properties and its skin soothing effect. This beneficial skin care ingredient, which is rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, is especially effective among those with sensitive skin.

Aveeno® Skin Relief Body Wash
  • "I use this on my baby. She has eczema. It doesn't smell wonderful but it doesn't smell bad either. It's kind of oatmeal scented. It's gentle and moisturizing. " in 105 reviews
  • "I have incredibly sensitive/dry skin, so I LOVE Aveeno! I even use this body wash on my daughters (3 year old and 1 year old) because it's sensitive enough for them as well. Always leaves me feeling smooth and refreshed. " in 104 reviews
  • "Aveeno has some of the most moisturizing products. My family started using this when we had young kids with very dry skin. Even though the kids have grown some we still use it because it's so gentle and effective. " in 18 reviews
Sarah Y.
HERMOSA BEACH, CA
It's gentle on your skin and I don't feel like it strips my skin of moisture. There is a slight fragrance but nothing overwhelming. I'm generally a fan of most Aveeno products. The only downside would be that it doesn't lather as much as other body washes.
Amy S.
Stroud, OK
The Body Wash by Aveeno is amazing! I loved this! I have bought multiple times and will continue to buy! I love most products aby Aveeno because they smell great and are great to use! I have told friends and family about it and they seem to love it as well!
suzanne k.
Sacramento, CA
I have very dry, itchy, and sensitive skin. I love this product since it's so nourishing. It helps soften my skin and makes it look so healthy. I pair this with their lotion and my skin soaks up all the moisture. This will definitely be a repurchase again!
Lizzie V.
Saint Cloud, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this when my skin is very dry. I feel that it's very soothing and moisturizing. It definitely takes away the itch that I get with dry skin. Most stores usually run some kind of deal on them once a month so I like to stock up then since it can be higher priced, but I feel that it's worth it.
Ana J.
Madison
We have purchasing this body wash after we tried the dark green bottle because it is completely fragrance free! It has many skin benefits because it is still hydrating and light weight. A small amount goes along way and leaves you feeling just like new!
Mackenzie P.
This is one of my holy grails! If you are prone to hives, bug bites, or body pains I recommend investing in this product. I sometimes use this as a bubble bath and it soothes all irritated areas of my skin while I'm in the bath and afterwards. Love this!
Renee H.
Muskegon , MI
This is my favorite body wash to use. It is a reasonable price, and leaves my skin very moisturized. It has a nice scent and works better than other Bath and Body Works body wash in my opinion because it is less drying.
Tracy G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have sensitive skin and Aveeno has always been a good choice for me when it comes to body wash. It's gentle on my skin and you can also get unscented if you are sensitive to scents.
Toiia R.
Acworth, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Aveeno is so awesome and amazing! I love Aveeno products from the baby line to the adult products! I bought Aveeno from Walmart and I usually use it once a month, because I interchange with other of my favorite lotions.
I would highly recommend it!
Rachael F.
Marshfield, MA
This is a great body wash for sensitive skin. It is very gentle and smells amazing! I have repurchased this a few times and I will probably be repurchasing again. I love the flip top bottle cap. It makes it's easier to use all of the product.
Karla L.
Mineral Bluff, GA
Had any one had any reactions to this so far I haven't but curious??
Miguel R.
Bronx, NY
I have been looking for a good body wash. I would like to know if men can use this and does it moisture the skin. And is it good for sensitive skin and is it very creamy. And I would like to know if it's worth buying.
Diane M.
Cornwall
Is these allergies friendly and safe for children?
Jesse C.
Temple, GA
Would this be a good product to use on a 4 year old with eczema?
Dana C.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that works?

back