BY AVEENO

This fragrance-free formula gently cleanses and moisturizes to help soothe itchy, dry skin.

AVEENO® Skin Relief Body Wash has a fragrance-free formula that gently cleanses and moisturizes to help soothe itchy, dry skin. The unique formula contains soothing oatmeal, to help moisturize and relieve dryness. Emollients replenish moisture for softer, smoother, healthier-looking skin--even after you rinse. Dermatologist-recommended AVEENO® Skin Relief Body Wash is soap-free, dye-free, fragrance-free, and hypoallergenic, so it's gentle enough for sensitive skin.

Water, glycerin, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium laureth sulfate, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, coriandrum sativum (coriander) fruit/leaf extract, elettaria cardamomum seed extract, commiphora myrrha leaf cell extract, hydroxypropyltrimonium hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydroxypropyltrimonium hydrolyzed wheat starch, PEG-20 almond glycerides, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, tetrasodium EDTA, glycol distearate, polyquaternium-10, quaternium-15, myristyl alcohol. May also contain citric acid.

Aveeno® Skin Relief Body Wash

Start your review of Aveeno® Skin Relief Body Wash!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I use this on my baby. She has eczema. It doesn't smell wonderful but it doesn't smell bad either. It's kind of oatmeal scented. It's gentle and moisturizing. " in 105 reviews
  • "I have incredibly sensitive/dry skin, so I LOVE Aveeno! I even use this body wash on my daughters (3 year old and 1 year old) because it's sensitive enough for them as well. Always leaves me feeling smooth and refreshed. " in 104 reviews
  • "Aveeno has some of the most moisturizing products. My family started using this when we had young kids with very dry skin. Even though the kids have grown some we still use it because it's so gentle and effective. " in 18 reviews
Meka P.
I discovered how amazing this body wash performs due to getting hives from another product. It was super gentle and provided much needed relief to irritated, inflamed skin. I love the fact that it's moisturizing and doesn't have a fragrance....I still use this product today and a must-have for anyone with super-sensitive skin.
Chantal G.
Boston, MA
Love this fragrance free body wash! I have very sensitive skin and it is one of the only body washes that does not irritate my skin. I wish it lathered up a bit better but overall it is great. It is also very affordable especially when combined with coupons at CVS.
Ashley L.
Plattsburgh, NY
I have eczema and this is the only body wash I will use. It is very mild smells good is affordable and never leaves my skin feeling itchy or dry. It is hydrating and I just can't get over this brand I will continue to purchase this and the exfoliating face wash
Nicole D.
Hudson, NH
I just started using this and it’s perfect for the dry and harsh winter weather. It moisturized my skin while revealing new fresh skin. It’s a little on the high price side for a drug store body wash but it works great!
Edna G.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It’s a great body wash leaves you feeling clean, the scents are not that strong but it gets the work done, doesn’t leave you feeling dry, price for Aveeno is pretty high and yes I would definitely recommend it
Katelyn G.
This product is perfect for anyone who has dry, sensitive skin and wants a good clean. I find it very convenient in a small shower because it’s not messy like bar soap. I highly recommend this product.
Eve V.
Arlington Heights, IL
I have repurchased this body wash several times because it's the only thing that I trust on my skin! My skin isn't normally sensitive, but it sometimes breaks out randomly and gets very itchy and red. This product works wonders for me since it's gentle enough to use when my skin is angry and irritated. I also use it to clean my piercings and recommend it as a good gentle soap for anywhere on your body.
Veronica M.
Phoenix, AZ
This body wash sucks! I have sensitive skin so I got this because it says it was for "sensitive skin". It doesn't have any smell so that was a pro, so I thought ok, this is going to be good for my skin. I applied, and felt very good, left my skin very soft. The problem was after some days of use. I one of my breasts started to develop an allergy. It was so damn annoying. I was scratching my breast the whole time and it was getting red and the skin was very dry. I didn't know what it was. So I started suspecting it was the Aveeno® Skin Relief Body Wash and effectively it was!! I stopped using it and my allergy disappear.

So, I don't recommend this product at all. Specially for babies, I read mothers applying this body wash to their babies. Just be careful.
Chelsie V.
Brownfield, TX
This is the only body wash I’ve been using for about 2-3 years now. Before coming to this I was in the search for a hydrating body wash that wouldn’t irritate my skin. My skin is super sensitive anything irritates it or dries it out regardless if it says its hydrating or not. For the last 2-3 years this body was has kept my body hydrated & feeling silky smooth. I highly recommend this to anyone who is in a hunt for a hydrating body wash for sensitive skin! It is a little more expensive for body wash, for me at least I believe it’s around $9 but worth every penny!
sav R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love aveeno products and it helps me make my shower enjoyable and leaves my skin smelling nice and clean. It is incredibly effective and it is super affordable. I get the product from my local cvs and usually can use a coupon on it.
Karla L.
Mineral Bluff, GA
Dana C.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that works?
Diane M.
Cornwall
Is these allergies friendly and safe for children?
Jesse C.
Temple, GA
Would this be a good product to use on a 4 year old with eczema?

Target