BY AVEENO #54 in Body Wash

AVEENO® Skin Relief Body Wash has a fragrance-free formula that gently cleanses and moisturizes to help soothe itchy, dry skin. The unique formula contains ACTIVE NATURALS® soothing oatmeal, to help moisturize and relieve dryness. Emollients replenish moisture for softer, smoother, healthier-looking skin--even after you rinse. Dermatologist-recommended AVEENO® Skin Relief Body Wash is soap-free, dye-free, fragrance-free, and hypoallergenic, so it's gentle enough for sensitive skin.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Protects and soothes sensitive skin.

Colloidal Oatmeal has a long history of use and is well known for its skin protectant properties and its skin soothing effect. This beneficial skin care ingredient, which is rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, is especially effective among those with sensitive skin.

Aveeno® Skin Relief Body Wash
  • "I use this on my baby. She has eczema. It doesn't smell wonderful but it doesn't smell bad either. It's kind of oatmeal scented. It's gentle and moisturizing. " in 105 reviews
  • "I have incredibly sensitive/dry skin, so I LOVE Aveeno! I even use this body wash on my daughters (3 year old and 1 year old) because it's sensitive enough for them as well. Always leaves me feeling smooth and refreshed. " in 104 reviews
  • "Aveeno has some of the most moisturizing products. My family started using this when we had young kids with very dry skin. Even though the kids have grown some we still use it because it's so gentle and effective. " in 18 reviews
Kristie T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my first time trying this skin relief body wash and it's also fragrance free. It lathers up so well and makes my skin feel so soft. I recently started having problems with my skin and I will continue to purchase this item. The price is a little expensive for the 33 ounce pump bottle though. I wish there was a coupon for it.
Laura G.
As someone with sensitive skin this body wash has been a life saver. I can’t use harsh fragrances or soaps, and the smooth clean lather of this wash is great. It feels so fresh and soft on skin and leaves you feeling clean and comfortable. I have no flare ups or patches after showering and I still feel completely cleansed. Great wash, my go to now!
Frangelica A.
Woodstock , GA
I love this Aveeno® Skin Relief Body Wash. I have itchy dry skin and this body wash has helped a lot. It’s soothing, doesn’t really have a strong scent, and you feel really clean. I bought this because my regular body wash was out of stock. I love all Aveeno products so I wasn’t disappointed.
Aurora 👩.
Griffith, IN
This soap is gentle on my sensitive skin while also giving me a good clean. The smell isn't overwhelming so I smell like I actually took a shower rather than doused myself in perfume. I truly do love the simplicity of this soap, so I can stack using body scrubs on it.
Maria S.
This body wash is fantastic. It suds up nicely and thoroughly cleanses the skin but doesn’t leave it tight or dry, instead it leaves it moisturized. It has helped greatly with my eczema, the redness has been reduced considerably. Also, I would recommend especially to anyone sensitive to scents because it’s not scented. I love this product and will continue to use it
Ana J.
Madison
We have purchasing this body wash after we tried the dark green bottle because it is completely fragrance free! It has many skin benefits because it is still hydrating and light weight. A small amount goes along way and leaves you feeling just like new!
Kimberly S.
Caledonia, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Unfortunately thanks to sensitive skin this is the only body wash I can use that doesn’t have me tearing my skin off. It’s obviously not my favorite option but it gets the job done and keeps the itching to a minimum. It is however quite pricy!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a very good body wash. I have use this after being sunburned and itchy, and if I just need some moisturizing. I purchased this at target and Walmart.I it is a little expensive but you get a lot of body wash in the bottle and the results are worth it. This would be a very good body wash for anybody with sensitive skin and in need of some relief.
Yvette P.
San Diego , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lotion does work, it is very effective. You feel instant relief with dry skin when you put it on. This lotion smells weird to me though. It has a musty smell to it. So I am not a fan of the smell but tolerate it because of the effectiveness of the actual formula.
sav R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love aveeno products and it helps me make my shower enjoyable and leaves my skin smelling nice and clean. It is incredibly effective and it is super affordable. I get the product from my local cvs and usually can use a coupon on it.
Karla L.
Mineral Bluff, GA
Had any one had any reactions to this so far I haven't but curious??
Miguel R.
Bronx, NY
I have been looking for a good body wash. I would like to know if men can use this and does it moisture the skin. And is it good for sensitive skin and is it very creamy. And I would like to know if it's worth buying.
Diane M.
Cornwall
Is these allergies friendly and safe for children?
Jesse C.
Temple, GA
Would this be a good product to use on a 4 year old with eczema?
Dana C.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that works?