BY AVEENO

This fragrance-free formula gently cleanses and moisturizes to help soothe itchy, dry skin.

AVEENO® Skin Relief Body Wash has a fragrance-free formula that gently cleanses and moisturizes to help soothe itchy, dry skin. The unique formula contains soothing oatmeal, to help moisturize and relieve dryness. Emollients replenish moisture for softer, smoother, healthier-looking skin--even after you rinse. Dermatologist-recommended AVEENO® Skin Relief Body Wash is soap-free, dye-free, fragrance-free, and hypoallergenic, so it's gentle enough for sensitive skin.

Water, glycerin, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium laureth sulfate, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, coriandrum sativum (coriander) fruit/leaf extract, elettaria cardamomum seed extract, commiphora myrrha leaf cell extract, hydroxypropyltrimonium hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydroxypropyltrimonium hydrolyzed wheat starch, PEG-20 almond glycerides, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, tetrasodium EDTA, glycol distearate, polyquaternium-10, quaternium-15, myristyl alcohol. May also contain citric acid.

Aveeno® Skin Relief Body Wash
  • "I use this on my baby. She has eczema. It doesn't smell wonderful but it doesn't smell bad either. It's kind of oatmeal scented. It's gentle and moisturizing. " in 105 reviews
  • "I have incredibly sensitive/dry skin, so I LOVE Aveeno! I even use this body wash on my daughters (3 year old and 1 year old) because it's sensitive enough for them as well. Always leaves me feeling smooth and refreshed. " in 104 reviews
  • "Aveeno has some of the most moisturizing products. My family started using this when we had young kids with very dry skin. Even though the kids have grown some we still use it because it's so gentle and effective. " in 18 reviews
Chelsie V.
Brownfield, TX
This is the only body wash I’ve been using for about 2-3 years now. Before coming to this I was in the search for a hydrating body wash that wouldn’t irritate my skin. My skin is super sensitive anything irritates it or dries it out regardless if it says its hydrating or not. For the last 2-3 years this body was has kept my body hydrated & feeling silky smooth. I highly recommend this to anyone who is in a hunt for a hydrating body wash for sensitive skin! It is a little more expensive for body wash, for me at least I believe it’s around $9 but worth every penny!
Tiffany L.
2900 W Farmington Rd lot 18, west Peoria il 61604
I typically do not use products containing phosphates but recieved this product as a gift. As proclaimed it does soften skin and help with winter dryness. Since using I have had minimal skin cracking and no bleeding.
Alyssa G.
Purchased at: Target
I got this body wash to try out for my skin that sometimes gets dry because I heard the oatmeal can be very soothing & helpful. I don’t know that I saw much of a difference after using this body wash.
Eve V.
Arlington Heights, IL
I have repurchased this body wash several times because it's the only thing that I trust on my skin! My skin isn't normally sensitive, but it sometimes breaks out randomly and gets very itchy and red. This product works wonders for me since it's gentle enough to use when my skin is angry and irritated. I also use it to clean my piercings and recommend it as a good gentle soap for anywhere on your body.
Veronica M.
Phoenix, AZ
This body wash sucks! I have sensitive skin so I got this because it says it was for "sensitive skin". It doesn't have any smell so that was a pro, so I thought ok, this is going to be good for my skin. I applied, and felt very good, left my skin very soft. The problem was after some days of use. I one of my breasts started to develop an allergy. It was so damn annoying. I was scratching my breast the whole time and it was getting red and the skin was very dry. I didn't know what it was. So I started suspecting it was the Aveeno® Skin Relief Body Wash and effectively it was!! I stopped using it and my allergy disappear.

So, I don't recommend this product at all. Specially for babies, I read mothers applying this body wash to their babies. Just be careful.
Nicole J.
Lawrence
Purchased at: Target
I love this body wash. Particularly because it is one of the few fragrance-free options on the market. The texture and consistency are really nice too, sort if gel-like, and it lathers well. The only issue is the price. This is really overpriced for a drugstore brand body wash. I don’t purchase this anymore, I always try to find the store-brand generic version of this.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a very good body wash. I have use this after being sunburned and itchy, and if I just need some moisturizing. I purchased this at target and Walmart.I it is a little expensive but you get a lot of body wash in the bottle and the results are worth it. This would be a very good body wash for anybody with sensitive skin and in need of some relief.
sav R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love aveeno products and it helps me make my shower enjoyable and leaves my skin smelling nice and clean. It is incredibly effective and it is super affordable. I get the product from my local cvs and usually can use a coupon on it.
Dominique B.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I like this product a lot! I was looking for a gentle body wash that also soothes the skin. This product does just that! It’s super affordable and has a very mild almost nonexistent scent. I would definitely recommend this!
Kristie T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my first time trying this skin relief body wash and it's also fragrance free. It lathers up so well and makes my skin feel so soft. I recently started having problems with my skin and I will continue to purchase this item. The price is a little expensive for the 33 ounce pump bottle though. I wish there was a coupon for it.
Karla L.
Mineral Bluff, GA
Had any one had any reactions to this so far I haven't but curious??
Miguel R.
Bronx, NY
I have been looking for a good body wash. I would like to know if men can use this and does it moisture the skin. And is it good for sensitive skin and is it very creamy. And I would like to know if it's worth buying.
Jesse C.
Temple, GA
Would this be a good product to use on a 4 year old with eczema?
Diane M.
Cornwall
Is these allergies friendly and safe for children?
Dana C.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that works?

Amazon