BY AVEENO

AVEENO® Skin Relief Body Wash has a fragrance-free formula that gently cleanses and moisturizes to help soothe itchy, dry skin. The unique formula contains ACTIVE NATURALS® soothing oatmeal, to help moisturize and relieve dryness. Emollients replenish moisture for softer, smoother, healthier-looking skin--even after you rinse. Dermatologist-recommended AVEENO® Skin Relief Body Wash is soap-free, dye-free, fragrance-free, and hypoallergenic, so it's gentle enough for sensitive skin.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Protects and soothes sensitive skin.

Colloidal Oatmeal has a long history of use and is well known for its skin protectant properties and its skin soothing effect. This beneficial skin care ingredient, which is rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, is especially effective among those with sensitive skin.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I use this on my baby. She has eczema. It doesn't smell wonderful but it doesn't smell bad either. It's kind of oatmeal scented. It's gentle and moisturizing. " in 105 reviews
  • "I have incredibly sensitive/dry skin, so I LOVE Aveeno! I even use this body wash on my daughters (3 year old and 1 year old) because it's sensitive enough for them as well. Always leaves me feeling smooth and refreshed. " in 104 reviews
  • "Aveeno has some of the most moisturizing products. My family started using this when we had young kids with very dry skin. Even though the kids have grown some we still use it because it's so gentle and effective. " in 18 reviews
Eve V.
Arlington Heights, IL
I have repurchased this body wash several times because it's the only thing that I trust on my skin! My skin isn't normally sensitive, but it sometimes breaks out randomly and gets very itchy and red. This product works wonders for me since it's gentle enough to use when my skin is angry and irritated. I also use it to clean my piercings and recommend it as a good gentle soap for anywhere on your body.
Veronica M.
Phoenix
This body wash sucks! I have sensitive skin so I got this because it says it was for "sensitive skin". It doesn't have any smell so that was a pro, so I thought ok, this is going to be good for my skin. I applied, and felt very good, left my skin very soft. The problem was after some days of use. I one of my breasts started to develop an allergy. It was so damn annoying. I was scratching my breast the whole time and it was getting red and the skin was very dry. I didn't know what it was. So I started suspecting it was the Aveeno® Skin Relief Body Wash and effectively it was!! I stopped using it and my allergy disappear.

So, I don't recommend this product at all. Specially for babies, I read mothers applying this body wash to their babies. Just be careful.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This is a very good body wash. I have use this after being sunburned and itchy, and if I just need some moisturizing. I purchased this at target and Walmart.I it is a little expensive but you get a lot of body wash in the bottle and the results are worth it. This would be a very good body wash for anybody with sensitive skin and in need of some relief.
sav R.
I love aveeno products and it helps me make my shower enjoyable and leaves my skin smelling nice and clean. It is incredibly effective and it is super affordable. I get the product from my local cvs and usually can use a coupon on it.
Kristie T.
This is my first time trying this skin relief body wash and it's also fragrance free. It lathers up so well and makes my skin feel so soft. I recently started having problems with my skin and I will continue to purchase this item. The price is a little expensive for the 33 ounce pump bottle though. I wish there was a coupon for it.
Kira C.
Kingman
I suffer from Psoriasis and dry, itchy skin - so I need a body wash that doesn't leave my skin craving for moisture! Every time I use this body wash, it leaves my skin feeling so soft! Not only that, the body wash smells amazing and rinses off pretty easily while showering.
Michael S.
W Hollywood, CA
I like this body wash a lot. It doesn’t leave my skin really dry and it doesn’t irritate me like most other body washes do. It’s also very affordable. I will be buying this again when it runs out.
Dionysia b.
Kill Devil Hills, nc
The scent is my favorite. I love the way my skin feels after using this product. My skin doesn’t dry up after my shower. It isn’t cheap body wash but it is about the average price for worthy body wash.
Latanza R.
Denver, CO
Aveeno has an excellent skin care line so when I tried this body wash out I was amazed. This product has a nice clean smells to it and makes my skin feel nice and smooth.
Rebecca L.
seattle
I've been using Aveeno body washes for a while now and as a person with eczema, I can say that these products really help keep my skin from itchy as much. I think it probably has something to do with the oatmeal used. I usually use the one meant for Eczema Relief but this one works just as great.
Karla L.
Mineral Bluff, GA
Had any one had any reactions to this so far I haven't but curious??
Miguel R.
Bronx, NY
I have been looking for a good body wash. I would like to know if men can use this and does it moisture the skin. And is it good for sensitive skin and is it very creamy. And I would like to know if it's worth buying.
Diane M.
Cornwall
Is these allergies friendly and safe for children?
Dana C.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that works?
Jesse C.
Temple, GA
Would this be a good product to use on a 4 year old with eczema?