BY AVEENO #68 in Body Wash

AVEENO® Skin Relief Body Wash has a fragrance-free formula that gently cleanses and moisturizes to help soothe itchy, dry skin. The unique formula contains ACTIVE NATURALS® soothing oatmeal, to help moisturize and relieve dryness. Emollients replenish moisture for softer, smoother, healthier-looking skin--even after you rinse. Dermatologist-recommended AVEENO® Skin Relief Body Wash is soap-free, dye-free, fragrance-free, and hypoallergenic, so it's gentle enough for sensitive skin.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Protects and soothes sensitive skin.

Colloidal Oatmeal has a long history of use and is well known for its skin protectant properties and its skin soothing effect. This beneficial skin care ingredient, which is rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, is especially effective among those with sensitive skin.

Aveeno® Skin Relief Body Wash
  • "I use this on my baby. She has eczema. It doesn't smell wonderful but it doesn't smell bad either. It's kind of oatmeal scented. It's gentle and moisturizing. " in 105 reviews
  • "I have incredibly sensitive/dry skin, so I LOVE Aveeno! I even use this body wash on my daughters (3 year old and 1 year old) because it's sensitive enough for them as well. Always leaves me feeling smooth and refreshed. " in 104 reviews
  • "Aveeno has some of the most moisturizing products. My family started using this when we had young kids with very dry skin. Even though the kids have grown some we still use it because it's so gentle and effective. " in 18 reviews
Laura G.
As someone with sensitive skin this body wash has been a life saver. I can’t use harsh fragrances or soaps, and the smooth clean lather of this wash is great. It feels so fresh and soft on skin and leaves you feeling clean and comfortable. I have no flare ups or patches after showering and I still feel completely cleansed. Great wash, my go to now!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a very good body wash. I have use this after being sunburned and itchy, and if I just need some moisturizing. I purchased this at target and Walmart.I it is a little expensive but you get a lot of body wash in the bottle and the results are worth it. This would be a very good body wash for anybody with sensitive skin and in need of some relief.
sav R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love aveeno products and it helps me make my shower enjoyable and leaves my skin smelling nice and clean. It is incredibly effective and it is super affordable. I get the product from my local cvs and usually can use a coupon on it.
Natalie S.
I’ve had hives from very bad seasonal allergies recently and besides medicine this is the greatest help to my skin. It takes off the pollen and calms my hives well. It is a pleasure to use and is the best thing about my bath.
Kristie T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my first time trying this skin relief body wash and it's also fragrance free. It lathers up so well and makes my skin feel so soft. I recently started having problems with my skin and I will continue to purchase this item. The price is a little expensive for the 33 ounce pump bottle though. I wish there was a coupon for it.
Kira C.
Kingman
I suffer from Psoriasis and dry, itchy skin - so I need a body wash that doesn't leave my skin craving for moisture! Every time I use this body wash, it leaves my skin feeling so soft! Not only that, the body wash smells amazing and rinses off pretty easily while showering.
Becka B.
This body wash is amazing! It lathers up so nicely without wasting product and is incredibly moisturizing! Your skin feels so soft without the greasy feeling after you use it; would absolutely recommend
Michael S.
W Hollywood, CA
I like this body wash a lot. It doesn’t leave my skin really dry and it doesn’t irritate me like most other body washes do. It’s also very affordable. I will be buying this again when it runs out.
Emily N.
This helped me get through the winter. I have very dry skin and this made it feel soft and smooth. After just one use I felt a difference. Much better for dry skin than any other body wash i’ve used. I love it.
glam g.
Beverly Hills
I have very very sensitive skin. I feel like this helps take some of the redness and itchiness out that I usually have. I also like that it doesn’t have much of a smell, because I expect products like this to either be strong perfume or chemical smelling.
Karla L.
Mineral Bluff, GA
Had any one had any reactions to this so far I haven't but curious??
Miguel R.
Bronx, NY
I have been looking for a good body wash. I would like to know if men can use this and does it moisture the skin. And is it good for sensitive skin and is it very creamy. And I would like to know if it's worth buying.
Diane M.
Cornwall
Is these allergies friendly and safe for children?
Jesse C.
Temple, GA
Would this be a good product to use on a 4 year old with eczema?
Dana C.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that works?