Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash uploaded by Kassie B.Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash uploaded by Giselle c.

BY AVEENO

This creamy body wash moisturizes as it gently cleanses to soothe itchy, dry skin. The unique Aveeno formula which combines skin-soothing oatmeal with rich emollients, helps to lock in moisture, so your skin feels soft and smooth. Upgraded with Natrusurf technology, creating a gentler cleansing experience. Dermatologist recommended and fragrance free see more...

• I am looking for a new lotion. I have very dry skin. Does this m...2 Answers
  • Does it leave an oily residue on your skin after use?2 Answers
  • Would this be a good product to use on a 4 year old with eczema?3 Answers
Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash
  • "Aveeno is such a great brand this body wash is top notch I really feel any one with dry skin or just wanting to feel their skin nice and moisturized use this over time its really made my body feel soft and hydrated great buy" in 50 reviews
  • "This is a great body wash for those that, like me, have a sensitive skin. It is not harsh to the skin and help you get through the day. I personally prefer to use a cleanser bar during the shower, but I use this body wash whenever I am in the mood for a bath or I want to pamper me with a longer shower. " in 36 reviews
  • "Love this! My boyfriend buys it because he has eczema and it helps his skin out so much. I sometimes use it and when I do, my skin feels like a babys bottom. The only thing is that the smell is a little weird but not too bad. " in 24 reviews
  • "A wonderful body wash for delicate skin that needs nourishing. Safe to use on all skin types and was my go to when my kids were young. I typically buy it at my local drugstore but can also get at Walmart. All day clean feeling and I highly recommend. " in 17 reviews
  • "A wonderful body wash for delicate skin that needs nourishing. Safe to use on all skin types and was my go to when my kids were young. I typically buy it at my local drugstore but can also get at Walmart. All day clean feeling and I highly recommend. " in 7 reviews
Sophana S.
Sumner
My whole family suffers from dry and itchy skin in the winter and this body wash really helped us out a lot! My son doesn’t complain about his itchy skin at night anymore and my husband is no longer grumpy after a long day at work as his skin stays moisturized and itch-free. We work at a place with a lot of sawdust so our itchiness gets to us sometimes but this body wash has improved our skin.
Brittney💛 N.
Longwood, FL
I have sensitive and eczema prone skin. This body wash working amazing with my skin type. It leave my skin soft and smooth. Very affordable, can be found at any drug store, Walmart or target. Would highly recommend to anyone with sensitive or dry skin.
sav R.
I love aveeno products and it helps me make my shower enjoyable and leaves my skin smelling nice and clean. It is incredibly effective and it is super affordable. I get the product from my local cvs and usually can use a coupon on it.
Kira C.
Kingman
I suffer from Psoriasis and dry, itchy skin - so I need a body wash that doesn't leave my skin craving for moisture! Every time I use this body wash, it leaves my skin feeling so soft! Not only that, the body wash smells amazing and rinses off pretty easily while showering.
Michael S.
Philadelphia, PA
I like this body wash a lot. It doesn’t leave my skin really dry and it doesn’t irritate me like most other body washes do. It’s also very affordable. I will be buying this again when it runs out.
Lindsay K.
Three Rivers, MI
I used this daily during my pregnancy when I had a slight rash. It helped soothe the itching. It had great fragrance and kept skin feeling soft as well. A bit pricey for name brand. I would consider purchasing if on sale.
Cynthia C.
Round Rock, TX
I had eczema all over but it’s mostly on my chest and when I first used this body wash I noticed that my chest wasn’t as itchy and wasn’t as dry. I really love this body wash and I would definitely recommend this to anyone who does have eczema or just super dry skin because it really helped me with my eczema and the itchy ness.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
This Aveeno Skin Relief Gentle Body Wash is pretty good quality. I thought it was going to smell like what it's made with such as chamomile and oat but it actually has a cumber melon scent to it. It's a good thing I love the cumber melon scent! I was happy to realize this as it's been too long since I've used a cumber melon body wash. The body wash is not too thick and not runny. I think the consistency of the body wash is spot on. I could compare it to the thickness of my shampoo. The color of this body wash is more cream color then white. I love how Aveeno is a quality brand and is gentle and good with my skin. This would be a nice body wash to have for people with sensitive skin as well in my opinion. I also love how this bottle is pretty wide! I'm happy to know this will last me for a while to come. If you are thinking about giving this a try then I'd say go for it! The picture I provided of this product was the bottle with the blue cap. You can tell how big this is on the scale of the other products next to it. So happy I got this stuff for free. They are great.
Theresa T.
San Jose, CA
Great for those with sensitive skin and/or dry skin. Like many others, my skin tends to get more dry and irritated during the winter months.

To help ease my constant scratching (I know it's a bad habit, but I can't help it!) and dryness, I bought this body wash. Aveeno's known to have natural ingredients that soothe the skin - and best of all, it's scent-free! I usually wear perfume, so having a fragrance-free body wash is great.

Note, do NOT buy this expecting to feel squeaky clean after -- unless you use this with a loofah! Because of the fact that this is moisturizing, you will feel a bit of a slip after washing. It's just something to get used to. I try not to use a loofah so often because I notice my skin tends to feel more irritating after.

Overall, I enjoy this and plan on repurchasing.
Jenna S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Bought this after receiving sample in the mail and after being a long time user of Aveeno moisturizing lotion. Love this product, and all Aveeno products I’ve tried/used so far. Love the way this body wash smells, feels, & way it makes my skin feel after using. And love that on label it not only gives you “directions” for use, but also gives “directions” for using product to shave with! Would most definitely recommend this product!
Jesse C.
Temple, GA
Would this be a good product to use on a 4 year old with eczema?
Linda K.
Woodleaf, NC
I am looking for a new lotion. I have very dry skin. Does this make your skin soft and not oily? Do it smell good or very strong, I don't want something over powering?
Maddie M.
Hoover, AL
Does it leave an oily residue on your skin after use?