BY AVEENO

This creamy body wash moisturizes as it gently cleanses to soothe itchy, dry skin. The unique Aveeno formula which combines skin-soothing oatmeal with rich emollients, helps to lock in moisture, so your skin feels soft and smooth. Upgraded with Natrusurf technology, creating a gentler cleansing experience. Dermatologist recommended and fragrance free see more...

• I am looking for a new lotion. I have very dry skin. Does this m...2 Answers
  • Does it leave an oily residue on your skin after use?2 Answers
  • Would this be a good product to use on a 4 year old with eczema?3 Answers
Savannah L.
Hinton, WV
I ADORE Aveeno body washes! They are truly the only body wash that keeps my skin from drying out as well as reacting perfectly with my body's Ph levels! I buy mine at my local Rite Aid and I would recommend to anyone wanting to try a soothing, moisturizing, must-have body wash!
Hillary K.
West Jordan, UT
I really liked how creamy it was when it made contact with my skin. I think it's a pretty affordable product and you can get it at most drug or grocery stores. I bough it at wal-mart and i have to say it left my skin pretty smooth and I would buy it again!
iliana i.
Salinas, CA
I love this body wash it has made my skin less irritated and has allowed it to heal. It was really dry to to my eczema but the Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash has been the best investment in getting. I highly recommend it for anyone with irritated skin.
Rachel S.
Chattanooga, TN
Great for eczema! Also helped the bumpy skin on the back of arms and back. I love to make a bubble bath with this. No cons except a little pricey, but worth the money. Fragrance free so gentle on skin and the oatmeal is very soothing and healing.
Clarissa R.
Fleetwood, PA
This body wash is very moisturizing to dry winter skin. My dog has an issue with dry skin as well and his vet recommended we use aveeno for him too! The winter months are horrible for my skin and i need the extra moisture anywhere i can get it.
Renee H.
Muskegon , MI
This is my favorite body wash to use. It is a reasonable price, and leaves my skin very moisturized. It has a nice scent and works better than other Bath and Body Works body wash in my opinion because it is less drying.
Emily W.
Boston, MA
If you have dry and itchy skin, especially in the winter, this is a great product for you. Calming and gentle, it leaves you feeling clean without the harsh drying effects of soap. Good for everyday use!
Tiffany C.
Arnold, MD
I love this wash. It's light yet effective. I like using aveeno products and have always been happy with them. The scent smells refreshing and it's not too strong. It also makes my skin feel soft.
willanda M.
Atlanta, GA
Aveeno body wash is a very good product.it sooths the skin and takes away dryness. Your body will always love this feeling
Jess C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I love the way my skin feels after using this body wash. It makes my skin feel hydrated. It also smells amazing
Jesse C.
Temple, GA
Would this be a good product to use on a 4 year old with eczema?
Linda K.
Woodleaf, NC
I am looking for a new lotion. I have very dry skin. Does this make your skin soft and not oily? Do it smell good or very strong, I don't want something over powering?
Maddie M.
Hoover, AL
Does it leave an oily residue on your skin after use?