Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash uploaded by Giselle c.Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash uploaded by Kassie B.

BY AVEENO

This creamy body wash moisturizes as it gently cleanses to soothe itchy, dry skin. The unique Aveeno formula which combines skin-soothing oatmeal with rich emollients, helps to lock in moisture, so your skin feels soft and smooth. Upgraded with Natrusurf technology, creating a gentler cleansing experience. Dermatologist recommended and fragrance free see more...

• I am looking for a new lotion. I have very dry skin. Does this m...2 Answers
  • Does it leave an oily residue on your skin after use?2 Answers
  • Would this be a good product to use on a 4 year old with eczema?3 Answers
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
This Aveeno Skin Relief Gentle Body Wash is pretty good quality. I thought it was going to smell like what it's made with such as chamomile and oat but it actually has a cumber melon scent to it. It's a good thing I love the cumber melon scent! I was happy to realize this as it's been too long since I've used a cumber melon body wash. The body wash is not too thick and not runny. I think the consistency of the body wash is spot on. I could compare it to the thickness of my shampoo. The color of this body wash is more cream color then white. I love how Aveeno is a quality brand and is gentle and good with my skin. This would be a nice body wash to have for people with sensitive skin as well in my opinion. I also love how this bottle is pretty wide! I'm happy to know this will last me for a while to come. If you are thinking about giving this a try then I'd say go for it! The picture I provided of this product was the bottle with the blue cap. You can tell how big this is on the scale of the other products next to it. So happy I got this stuff for free. They are great.
Giselle c.
Montgomery, AL
If you want to waste a lot of money (for a drug store product) and a lot of product than this bodywash is just right for you. I had to use twice as much than my previous bodywash Suave Creamy Essentials in order to get the same results. As soon as the bodywash foams up it goes flat.
Michael S.
Philadelphia
I like this body wash a lot. It doesn’t leave my skin really dry and it doesn’t irritate me like most other body washes do. It’s also very affordable. I will be buying this again when it runs out.
Theresa T.
San Jose, CA
Great for those with sensitive skin and/or dry skin. Like many others, my skin tends to get more dry and irritated during the winter months.

To help ease my constant scratching (I know it's a bad habit, but I can't help it!) and dryness, I bought this body wash. Aveeno's known to have natural ingredients that soothe the skin - and best of all, it's scent-free! I usually wear perfume, so having a fragrance-free body wash is great.

Note, do NOT buy this expecting to feel squeaky clean after -- unless you use this with a loofah! Because of the fact that this is moisturizing, you will feel a bit of a slip after washing. It's just something to get used to. I try not to use a loofah so often because I notice my skin tends to feel more irritating after.

Overall, I enjoy this and plan on repurchasing.
Jenna S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Bought this after receiving sample in the mail and after being a long time user of Aveeno moisturizing lotion. Love this product, and all Aveeno products I’ve tried/used so far. Love the way this body wash smells, feels, & way it makes my skin feel after using. And love that on label it not only gives you “directions” for use, but also gives “directions” for using product to shave with! Would most definitely recommend this product!
Donna P H.
Buffalo, NY
Avenno has always been a good product. And has treated my skin well. I use it every once in awhile. Recently, I received in 1 of my beauty boxes. I like buying sample boxes because I like spending the night over close friends houses And I love using my own personal items. Also, I like keeping sample products in my purse. Because I sometimes spend a lot of time in the emergency rooms of the hospital. Since anything can trigger me out of wack. Avenno smells great, is moisturizing, cleans my skin well, and rinses off easily.
Nancy D.
One time, my son had such a bad excezma flare up that I bought every product on the shelf. This happened to be one of them. After a few baths it seemed that this was the one that worked best. We now use this on the regular for everyone in the family. It smells good and works good and leaves our skin feeling smooth. I wish it lathered up a bit more though.
Madelyn F.
Homewood, IL
Over the past several months, I've begun to develop itchy dry patches and red rashes on my skin. Thinking that maybe skin was sensitive to the fragrance in my initial body wash, I decided to purchase this fragrance free body wash from Aveeno. I've been using it for a few days, and even without using lotion, my skin is much softer and my itchiness has all but disappeared. Great product at a great price, especially for those with sensitive skin!
Gabriela Z.
Vancouver, WA
This is a great body wash for those that, like me, have a sensitive skin. It is not harsh to the skin and help you get through the day. I personally prefer to use a cleanser bar during the shower, but I use this body wash whenever I am in the mood for a bath or I want to pamper me with a longer shower.
April J.
baton rouge
I got a sample of this product from a beauty advisor at my local drug store and thought to myself, "I don't really have a huge skin issue but I'll try it anyway". I love this product. Not only did it nourish my dry flaky knees but made my whole body feel so soft and cool. I'll recommend this product to any skin types. P.s. it only took a nickel size amount to wash my whole body. Lathers very well on a loofa.
Jesse C.
Temple, GA
Would this be a good product to use on a 4 year old with eczema?
Linda K.
Woodleaf, NC
I am looking for a new lotion. I have very dry skin. Does this make your skin soft and not oily? Do it smell good or very strong, I don't want something over powering?
Maddie M.
Hoover, AL
Does it leave an oily residue on your skin after use?