BY AVEENO

Aveeno® skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion Is Rich Yet Fast Absorbing And Starts To Work Immediately To Nourish And Restore Essential Moisture, So Your Skin Feels Softer And Healthier. Formulated With Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex With Oat Oil And Natural Shea Butter, This Lotion For Sensitive Skin Is Clinically Shown To Relieve And Soothe Extra-dry Skin And Moisturize For A Full 24 Hours. It’s Also Fragrance-free, Steroid-free, And Gentle Enough For Sensitive Skin.

• Is this lotion good for dry skin? Does it leave your hand...3 Answers
  • Is this safe to use on eczema? 3 Answers
  • I'm trying to look for a new lotion. How dense this is lo...3 Answers
Aveeno® Skin Relief 24hr Moisturizing Lotion
  • "I like this lotion because it keeps my skin moisturized and especially putting it on after shaving. It works great for dry skin and it'll keep you moisturized all day. " in 299 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this lotion. I put in on everyday and it keeps me moisturized. It doesn't really stay on all day but it helps my skin especially when my skin is dry and itchy at night. " in 241 reviews
  • "This product is amazeballs! This is my daily moisturizer. I use it after cleansing my face and before applying any primers or makeup. It's just the perfect thing! Most lotions/moisturizers make my skin oily, which can suck when applying makeup because it can cause your make up to slide leaving your face patchy. Not only is it amazing for me but for my boyfriend he tends to have very sensitive skin when it is hot leaving him with a bunch of heat rashes one pump of this lotion and he is perfect again 🌼🌸💐" in 150 reviews
  • "My mother bought it because her skin was getting really dry and itchy and it really helped her." in 1 review
  • "It works great for dry skin and it'll keep you moisturized all day. " in 1 review
Marissa G.
Hartville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Seems too watered down! I lather up in lotion after every shower and I just prefer a real thick lotion to feel super moisturized and not ashy. Vaseline makes an awesome cocoa butter lotion and actually Target brand cocoa butter is just as great for really dry skin
REBECCA R.
Cottage Grove, MN
I love this product as it is a great moisturizing cream that does not leave your skin feeling greasy. It is also nice and gentle and I have been using on my kids when they get dry skin. It is a nice calming not too strong of a scent for both genders to use.
Sarah V.
Burnsville, MN
I love Aveeno lotion. Never makes me feel greasy, it's quickly absorbed by my skin and leaves it soft and smooth. Really good for after shaving and for sunburn. Best of all, it's unscented!
Jennifer M.
I only use this moisturizer. I put it on right when I get out of the shower and it leaves my legs and body smooth and soft for the rest of the day. It's not sticky at all and leaves no residue. It has a very subtle scent that's definitely not overpowering and is a great compliment to the "just showered" smell. Love this stuff, do not know what I would do without it.
Tamara V.
Coatesville, PA
Love! Love! Love! It absorbs very well, does not feel greasy or oily. I use it everyday twice a day on my face and have no problems! I get the largest bottle and it lasts me forever. Also use it after I shave. I like that it has no scent and it is very gentle.
Kathleen S.
Sacramento, CA
I loved this lotion. I wash hand constantly at work. So it will made my hands really dry, itch and crack skin. With this lotion, my skin is soft and it doesn't feel like is too heavy. The sense of the lotion is great.
Veronica R.
Morgan Hill, CA
Works really well. I used this product everyday it help and moisturizied my skin right away. I was able to feel and see the difference right away as well. I have very dry skin and this product worked very well for me.
Katherine d.
My babies have eczema. This #aveenolotion hydrates the skin, and has very little smell, therefore does not cause allergies. We all use it: myself, husband and from my 23 to my 1 year old.
Adrian H.
Danville, IL
I love AVEENO, IT ALWAYS MAKES MY SKIN LOOK AMAZING AND I EVEN GET COMPLIMENTs on it. It really lasts all day and improves the appearance and texture over time. I can tell my skin misses it when I run out. It is a necessity in the cold dry months of winter .
Anastasia  C.
San Diego, CA
This is literally the best lotion on the earth! It is perfect for anyone with sensitive skin and breaks out with a lot of products. I know I've had issues in the past and since trying this product I have never looked back! A must have for every gal out there!
Jackie B.
I been looking forward to get something for extra dry skin . I tried so many brands aquaphor cerave cetaphil, and really haven't worked for me .
Kylie T.
I'm trying to look for a new lotion. How dense this is lotion? My skin is oily but dry. Any advice or suggestions?
Lisa M.
Omaha, NE
Is this lotion good for dry skin? Does it leave your hands feeling soft & non-greasy?
Melissa B.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this safe to use on eczema?