BY AVEENO

Aveeno® skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion Is Rich Yet Fast Absorbing And Starts To Work Immediately To Nourish And Restore Essential Moisture, So Your Skin Feels Softer And Healthier. Formulated With Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex With Oat Oil And Natural Shea Butter, This Lotion For Sensitive Skin Is Clinically Shown To Relieve And Soothe Extra-dry Skin And Moisturize For A Full 24 Hours. It’s Also Fragrance-free, Steroid-free, And Gentle Enough For Sensitive Skin.

• Is this lotion good for dry skin? Does it leave your hand...3 Answers
  • Is this safe to use on eczema? 3 Answers
  • I'm trying to look for a new lotion. How dense this is lo...3 Answers
Aveeno® Skin Relief 24hr Moisturizing Lotion
  • "I like this lotion because it keeps my skin moisturized and especially putting it on after shaving. It works great for dry skin and it'll keep you moisturized all day. " in 299 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this lotion. I put in on everyday and it keeps me moisturized. It doesn't really stay on all day but it helps my skin especially when my skin is dry and itchy at night. " in 241 reviews
  • "This product is amazeballs! This is my daily moisturizer. I use it after cleansing my face and before applying any primers or makeup. It's just the perfect thing! Most lotions/moisturizers make my skin oily, which can suck when applying makeup because it can cause your make up to slide leaving your face patchy. Not only is it amazing for me but for my boyfriend he tends to have very sensitive skin when it is hot leaving him with a bunch of heat rashes one pump of this lotion and he is perfect again 🌼🌸💐" in 150 reviews
  • "My mother bought it because her skin was getting really dry and itchy and it really helped her." in 1 review
  • "It works great for dry skin and it'll keep you moisturized all day. " in 1 review
Adrienne P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Aveeno is amazing! I have really sensitive skin and I break out in hives and rashes all the time and after taking a shower this always helps my skin feel soft and amazing without irritating my skin, even after shaving my legs! it's also the k ly lotion my dad will use for his dry skin.
Krystal W.
Shirley, NY
I buy this for me and my 8 year old. We both get dry patches especially in the winter so it is nice to find something that isn't to expensive and makes your skin feel great that you can share with your kids. It doesn't have a strong odor and doesn't leave your skin feeling slippery.
Beatrice R.
Lubbock, TX
I love the way it leaves your skin soft, without the oily feeling of other lotions. The only thing I would like to change is the scent. The scent of the lotion is very plain. If they could make a lotion with the same moisturizer and just make it smell better, that would be awesome!
jackie m.
Best lotion it's almost scent free leaves skin super smooth, and has a lot of natural ingredients in it so not only do I use it on myself but also my two children.. Paraben free which is always a plus and the price is great usually around 6 dollars for the big bottle, great buy!
Gigi F.
SPRINGFIELD, MA
During the winter especially after showers, my skin become very dry and itchy. I used aveeno skin relieve and I noticed from the first time I used. My skin was hydrated and oh the best part no itching
Tatjana S.
Concord, NC
I really like this product. I've used it for sunburns and it went on and felt super cooling and nice. The smell relaxing and not overpowering. My skin felt moisturized which is hard after a bad burn. I would definitely buy it again and recommend to people with sensitive skin.
Allyson L.
RICE LAKE, WI
I love this lotion. I wash my hands a million times a day at work and they crack, break out, and bleed. When I use this lotion there is a noticeable difference right away. As long as I use it a few times a day my hands stay soft. Best part, it doesn't sting when it gets in cuts!
Carissa C.
Walla Walla, WA
This has always been a go-to favorite lotion in my family. You can easily purchase this at almost any drug store. I am always fighting dry flaky skin on my legs but this is always helpful in that battle. I've purchased this many times and I'm sure I will purchase it many more.
Nikko C.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this lotion daily and love it. I have eczema and this is one of the best lotions out there. It meet my exceptions. I but it at SAMs club because it the most affordable price and I like to buy in bulk. It could be a little better but for what it's worth it's fine as it is.
Natalie G.
Brooklyn, NY
This lotion is a lifesaver for dry skin! It's really light and even if you slather a bunch on, it doesn't feel oily at all and just quenches your skin. I also really love that it's non-scented and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Jackie B.
I been looking forward to get something for extra dry skin . I tried so many brands aquaphor cerave cetaphil, and really haven't worked for me .
Kylie T.
I'm trying to look for a new lotion. How dense this is lotion? My skin is oily but dry. Any advice or suggestions?
Lisa M.
Omaha, NE
Is this lotion good for dry skin? Does it leave your hands feeling soft & non-greasy?
Melissa B.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this safe to use on eczema?