BY AVEENO

Aveeno® skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion Is Rich Yet Fast Absorbing And Starts To Work Immediately To Nourish And Restore Essential Moisture, So Your Skin Feels Softer And Healthier. Formulated With Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex With Oat Oil And Natural Shea Butter, This Lotion For Sensitive Skin Is Clinically Shown To Relieve And Soothe Extra-dry Skin And Moisturize For A Full 24 Hours. It’s Also Fragrance-free, Steroid-free, And Gentle Enough For Sensitive Skin.

• Is this lotion good for dry skin? Does it leave your hand...3 Answers
  • Is this safe to use on eczema? 3 Answers
  • I'm trying to look for a new lotion. How dense this is lo...3 Answers
Aveeno® Skin Relief 24hr Moisturizing Lotion
  • "I like this lotion because it keeps my skin moisturized and especially putting it on after shaving. It works great for dry skin and it'll keep you moisturized all day. " in 299 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this lotion. I put in on everyday and it keeps me moisturized. It doesn't really stay on all day but it helps my skin especially when my skin is dry and itchy at night. " in 241 reviews
  • "This product is amazeballs! This is my daily moisturizer. I use it after cleansing my face and before applying any primers or makeup. It's just the perfect thing! Most lotions/moisturizers make my skin oily, which can suck when applying makeup because it can cause your make up to slide leaving your face patchy. Not only is it amazing for me but for my boyfriend he tends to have very sensitive skin when it is hot leaving him with a bunch of heat rashes one pump of this lotion and he is perfect again 🌼🌸💐" in 150 reviews
  • "My mother bought it because her skin was getting really dry and itchy and it really helped her." in 1 review
  • "It works great for dry skin and it'll keep you moisturized all day. " in 1 review
Kristen d.
Calgary
I am a repeat user of their products and I can always trust that they won't irritate my sensitive skin. I live in Canada and in the winter it is especially important to moisturize and this product does the job. I would highly recommend Aveno products.
Ghazia K.
Fort st john, BC
I got this on sale and usually keep it on my desk as a hand lotion, but sometimes I like to use it after a shower as well. It doesn't last 24 hours but it's still pretty good. No issues at all. I would repurchase!
Jen M.
Edmonton, AB
This is my go to moisturizer all year. It's not too thick for summer but still feels like it's getting the job done with my drier winter skin. A little bit goes a long way so the bottle can last for ages.
marg d.
I have extremely dry skin and have tried many different lotions that never worked and then i tried aveeno and i finally had relief from the dryness and itching
the packaging is simple & very easy to use
Alexia S.
Mississauga
What they have been saying in the TV ads were true. I really do enjoy using this product and all the other products aveeno has. i would recommend this to anyone with dry skin.
Sid P.
Cainta, Rizal, Philippines
This is one great product i have been using for a long time. It keeps my skin moisturized all day long. I have a very sensitive skin due to my serious skin condition. Using this is a releif fan r me.
Leslie S.
Winnipeg , MB
I have very dry skin and with this product I've noticed that my skin is much more moisturized for a lot longer than other products that claim the same thing. I always buy more whenever I run out!
Sydney H.
Sault Ste, ON
Amazing product. it's like an intensive moisturizer that doesn't clog pores or make you oily. perfect! I use on my face and hands and it relieves almost all dry skin in a few applications :- )
Claire D.
Montreal, Québec
Good soft moisturizer.
gentle for the skin (I have a very dry and sensitive skin on the legs and I had no irritations and it moisturized my skin pretty good. NB: it wouldn't be enough though for Canadian winter but it is for spring or summer.
An effort is made on the ingredients but still not perfect
Amira P.
Baltimore, MD
Nice clean smell and it keeps my skin hydrated all day which is perfect because the cold air from the air condition at my job tends to dry out my skin. I would definitely buy it again.
Jackie B.
I been looking forward to get something for extra dry skin . I tried so many brands aquaphor cerave cetaphil, and really haven't worked for me .
Kylie T.
I'm trying to look for a new lotion. How dense this is lotion? My skin is oily but dry. Any advice or suggestions?
Lisa M.
Omaha, NE
Is this lotion good for dry skin? Does it leave your hands feeling soft & non-greasy?
Melissa B.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this safe to use on eczema?