BY AVEENO

Aveeno® skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion Is Rich Yet Fast Absorbing And Starts To Work Immediately To Nourish And Restore Essential Moisture, So Your Skin Feels Softer And Healthier. Formulated With Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex With Oat Oil And Natural Shea Butter, This Lotion For Sensitive Skin Is Clinically Shown To Relieve And Soothe Extra-dry Skin And Moisturize For A Full 24 Hours. It’s Also Fragrance-free, Steroid-free, And Gentle Enough For Sensitive Skin.

• Is this lotion good for dry skin? Does it leave your hand...3 Answers
  • Is this safe to use on eczema? 3 Answers
  • I'm trying to look for a new lotion. How dense this is lo...3 Answers
Aveeno® Skin Relief 24hr Moisturizing Lotion
  • "I like this lotion because it keeps my skin moisturized and especially putting it on after shaving. It works great for dry skin and it'll keep you moisturized all day. " in 299 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this lotion. I put in on everyday and it keeps me moisturized. It doesn't really stay on all day but it helps my skin especially when my skin is dry and itchy at night. " in 241 reviews
  • "This product is amazeballs! This is my daily moisturizer. I use it after cleansing my face and before applying any primers or makeup. It's just the perfect thing! Most lotions/moisturizers make my skin oily, which can suck when applying makeup because it can cause your make up to slide leaving your face patchy. Not only is it amazing for me but for my boyfriend he tends to have very sensitive skin when it is hot leaving him with a bunch of heat rashes one pump of this lotion and he is perfect again 🌼🌸💐" in 150 reviews
  • "My mother bought it because her skin was getting really dry and itchy and it really helped her." in 1 review
  • "It works great for dry skin and it'll keep you moisturized all day. " in 1 review
Deane O.
Product is light and smells neutral (which is important to me). I am a repeat user and have used this product many times in my life. Although priced a little more than other leading brands it is well worth the extra few dollars. I would defiantly buy this product again.
Chad D.
Halifax, NS
This is by far the best moisturizer I have found to take care of my extremely dry skin in the winter. I usually only have to apply it once a day and it takes care of the itchiness caused by my dry skin. It doesn't have a strong scent either. It's not the cheapest product in the market but it is by far one of the best.
April B.
Dunville, NL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this lotion, from first use your skin feels moisturizer and great. It lasts way beyond 24 hrs. I usually buy this at Walmart . It costs a little more but it's worth it.
Olivia S.
New Westminster, BC
No scent, gentle formula works wonders on dry, cracked skin. I suffer from eczema and it always soothes my sore spots as well as keeps the rest of my body silky smooth.
Kathryn G.
Smells nice and works well. Leaves skin feeling smooth and hydrated - although it does not last 24 hours. Reapplication is required 1-3 times per day. Overall good product, great price.
liana w.
MONTREAL, QC
1,201 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
this is probably the best hand/body lotion i've ever used! it is very lightweight and melts into the skin instantly. i have eczema and this helps to soothe my skin. this works perfectly for hand cream because it doesnt leave the skin feeling greasy. it's a staple in my house!
Kristen d.
Calgary
I am a repeat user of their products and I can always trust that they won't irritate my sensitive skin. I live in Canada and in the winter it is especially important to moisturize and this product does the job. I would highly recommend Aveno products.
Ghazia K.
Fort st john, BC
I got this on sale and usually keep it on my desk as a hand lotion, but sometimes I like to use it after a shower as well. It doesn't last 24 hours but it's still pretty good. No issues at all. I would repurchase!
Lauren V.
My mum got this and its heaps good cause the packaging is very eco- friendly looking and green and natural which is very refreshing. I liked it since it gave a nice thick mositurising experience and made my skin smell good and fresh. Will use again.
Michelle D.
Kingston, On
This is my go to moisturizer when I've baked too long in the sun. It instantly soothes the skin and with the fragrance free brand it works a bit faster.

I love this moisturizer, well anything Aveeno, if you ask me!!
Jackie B.
I been looking forward to get something for extra dry skin . I tried so many brands aquaphor cerave cetaphil, and really haven't worked for me .
Kylie T.
I'm trying to look for a new lotion. How dense this is lotion? My skin is oily but dry. Any advice or suggestions?
Lisa M.
Omaha, NE
Is this lotion good for dry skin? Does it leave your hands feeling soft & non-greasy?
Melissa B.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this safe to use on eczema?