BY AVEENO #38 in Lotion

Aveeno® skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion Is Rich Yet Fast Absorbing And Starts To Work Immediately To Nourish And Restore Essential Moisture, So Your Skin Feels Softer And Healthier. Formulated With Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex With Oat Oil And Natural Shea Butter, This Lotion For Sensitive Skin Is Clinically Shown To Relieve And Soothe Extra-dry Skin And Moisturize For A Full 24 Hours. It’s Also Fragrance-free, Steroid-free, And Gentle Enough For Sensitive Skin.

• Is this lotion good for dry skin? Does it leave your hand...2 Answers
  • Is this safe to use on eczema? 3 Answers
  • I'm trying to look for a new lotion. How dense this is lo...2 Answers
Aveeno® Skin Relief 24hr Moisturizing Lotion
  • "I like this lotion because it keeps my skin moisturized and especially putting it on after shaving. It works great for dry skin and it'll keep you moisturized all day. " in 299 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this lotion. I put in on everyday and it keeps me moisturized. It doesn't really stay on all day but it helps my skin especially when my skin is dry and itchy at night. " in 241 reviews
  • "This product is amazeballs! This is my daily moisturizer. I use it after cleansing my face and before applying any primers or makeup. It's just the perfect thing! Most lotions/moisturizers make my skin oily, which can suck when applying makeup because it can cause your make up to slide leaving your face patchy. Not only is it amazing for me but for my boyfriend he tends to have very sensitive skin when it is hot leaving him with a bunch of heat rashes one pump of this lotion and he is perfect again 🌼🌸💐" in 150 reviews
  • "My mother bought it because her skin was getting really dry and itchy and it really helped her." in 1 review
  • "It works great for dry skin and it'll keep you moisturized all day. " in 1 review
Justine A.
Everett, WA
I CAN'T say enough amazing things about the skin relief Aveeno Lotion! I experience chicken skin on my arms which is red little bumps on my arms and I've had it for years. After using this lotion day and night for 3 weeks my chicken skin is completely gone! The surface of my skin is soft and smooth which I am so happy about. Chicken Skin is really stubborn to get rid of and I've found that the Aveeno Skin Relief is the only lotion to do the trick. I'm amazed by how wonderful this product did my arm. I apply this lotion right after I get out of the shower at night and in the morning. I love how fast drying it and that it is dermatologist tested. I love how is doesn't have a smell and it feels natural on my skin. As soon as the lotion is applied the chicken skin redness disappears. I'm completely in love with this lotion and it's a stable in my skin care routine. I would recommend it to anyone experience chicken skin on any area of their body to help remove the chicken skin completely.
Give it a try!
Ilze D.
Binghamton , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Blue more...
Aveeno has done it again! I cannot find a lotion that performs as well as they do. This lotion is faintly scented (nourishing coconut), so it doesn’t overpower my senses or other fragrances I may be wearing. It absorbs quickly but really punches out my dryness. My skin is left hydrated, soft, and smooth. I will buy this again and again!
Yna D.
College Park
Review for: Fragrance Free more...
Exactly what I needed for a regular moisturizer! My hand eczema requires that I moisturize my hands after every hand washing, and this is now my go-to. I appreciate that it’s light, ACTUALLY unscented, and I appreciate the consistency—light and non sticking, with a pearly shine that somehow makes the lotion more pleasant to use. A great price, too! Worth the extra dollar or so more than store brand.
Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Review for: Fragrance Free more...
Really love this lotion really let my skin feel so moisturized I got this as a sample I use it only when my skin dry really makes my skin feels so much better really recommend this to others good for your skin doesn’t irritate.
Sage S.
Review for: Other more...
I have been using the Aveeno Skin Relief Gentle Scent Lotion (nourishing coconut) for almost a year now and i'm in love! The lotion is so creamy and dissolves right into the skin perfectly, no tacky or sticky feeling. Perfect for soothing legs that get razor burn and ingrown hairs frequently.
Nikki R.
Orange Park, FL
Review for: Fragrance Free more...
The formula is so creamy and it works very well. It is very gentle on my sensitive skin and it is a great value! It doesn’t cause my skin to breakout. There is no scent to this product. I will purchase this again!
jacqueline C.
Review for: Blue more...
Aveeno has always been one of my favorite products. It repairs dry skin. It has a very ligh fragrance but yet helps a lot. It leaves my skin super hydrated and smooth I feel like a million bucks using this !!!!! Would recommend it to anyone!
Abby K.
Review for: Fragrance Free more...
I love this for summer and winter when my skin is super dry, I apply it to my legs and arms at night, it’s very gentle and I love it so much for summer and winter and I am almost out and I definitely want more so I’m repurchasing
Chloe Y.
Shelby, OH
Review for: Fragrance Free, Blue more...
This lotion is so simple and so worth every penny! It smells like absolutely nothing, and leaves your skin soft for ages. I put this on all over my body after I shower and I am good all day- this lotion was literally the only thing that cured my psoriasis!!
Anna H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I can feel the moisturizing effect on my skin an entire day after applying. Not greasy or sticky. Moisturizes well and is my favorite to use after shower daily. Pricier than competitors but worth it if you have dry skin.
Jackie B.
I been looking forward to get something for extra dry skin . I tried so many brands aquaphor cerave cetaphil, and really haven't worked for me .
Melissa B.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this safe to use on eczema?
Kylie T.
I'm trying to look for a new lotion. How dense this is lotion? My skin is oily but dry. Any advice or suggestions?
Lisa M.
Omaha, NE
Is this lotion good for dry skin? Does it leave your hands feeling soft & non-greasy?