BeautyBodyBody CareAveeno
AVEENO Skin Relief 24-Hour Moisturizing Lotion

AVEENO® Skin Relief 24-Hour Moisturizing Lotion

by Aveeno

Goodbye itchy, dry skin – hello 24-hour moisture! Nourish and rehydrate itchy, dry skin with AVEENO® Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion. This fast-absorbing formula starts to work immediately and restores essential moisture to help balance skin’s microbiome for healthier-looking skin. Clinically proven to soothe itch and help heal dry skin in 1 day, Skin Relief is your skin’s best daily defense against dryness. 18 fl. oz of therapeutic lotion Prebiotic Triple Oat Complex and Natural Shea Butter Moisturizes for full 24 hours Gentle enough for dry, sensitive skin Fragrance-free and steroid-free

Have you found this to be good for people with eczema?
AVEENO® Skin Relief 24-Hour Moisturizing Lotion is this product good? my skin tends to get really oily very quickly and i’m not sure which product would work best if at all.
Which lotion works best for itchy skin due to dryness between these two products? [product:aveeno-skin-relief-24hr-moisturizing-lotion-36] Cerave Itch Relief Moisturizing Lotion
Start your review of AVEENO® Skin Relief 24-Hour Moisturizing Lotion!
Product Highlights
I've used multiple lotions, but none of them actually provided 24 HR relief like this one ! I had some dry skin on my face and arms, and this was the first product that really helped me feel like I was fixing it rather than masking the problem !in reviews
I have sensitive skin, and this is one of the only lotions that I use. If my hands and feet are really dry I will put it on before bed (for the best results I have found that if I put socks and gloves on over the lotion it works even better!), then in the morning my skin is silky and smooth.in reviews
If my hands and feet are really dry I will put it on before bed (for the best results I have found that if I put socks and gloves on over the lotion it works even better!in reviews
I get really dry hands in the winter and I found this cream has helped them.in reviews
Don't need to use large amounts and it lasts for a long time.in reviews
Aurora V.
Baldwin Park, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
AVEENO® Skin Relief 24-Hour Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Aurora V.
Purchased at: Walmart
If you are looking for a fragrance free lotion this is it and it gives u A bit of moisture so i guess that's good..it's ok on price range
Flor M.
Mendota, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
AVEENO® Skin Relief 24-Hour Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Flor M.
AVEENO® Skin Relief 24-Hour Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Flor M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Great lotion that improved my dry skin. I bought in Amazon, recommend. I like the scent, very simple and dries fast on my skin.
Mandy C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
AVEENO® Skin Relief 24-Hour Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Mandy C.
I’ve been buying this product for over a year now and it’s helped so much! It’s very affordable and can be found at most places where you can buy lotion. This lotion is perfect for sensitive skin too!
Amber F.
Battle Ground, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
AVEENO® Skin Relief 24-Hour Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Amber F.
I honestly have nothing bad to say about this lotion. In fact, I have nothing but praise for it! I have oily skin but extra dry, crepey, elephant under eyes that have fine lines because of how dry they are. I have bought the It! Cosmetics Confidence In A Cream, Clinique Moisture Surge Under Eye, etc. and nothing has worked to the point where I can actually see any difference in my skin. While yes, the It! Cosmetics cream is good and velvety, it only works well on the actual face with moisturizing but my under eyes are left still looking for more hydration. I thought about picking up the actual eye cream but many people said it truly was not much different than the actual cream. I initially got this lotion for my 6 year old daughter who has keratosis pilaris on her upper arms (she was born with it) and her elbows and knees get extremely dry and crack. This is honestly the best lotion we have found to soften the bumps and completely heal and make her elbows and knees baby soft and just after 1-2 uses! She loves it and it’s great for sensitive skin. When my wife saw the price at the checkout, she was kinda put off by the price because it runs around $10 (she is more into paying less for a product hoping it works while I’m all about paying a decent amount if it works really well). $10 isn’t bad for this lotion considering it can be used for many parts of the body and is able to be used by kids and adults or those with sensitive skin. I would recommend this to anyone who has tried everything for dry skin because IT DOES WORK MAGIC! I won’t go back to anything less after finding this gem for my under eyes and my daughter’s skin.
Stephania E.
Elmwood Park, IL
AVEENO® Skin Relief 24-Hour Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Stephania E.
I liked because it doesn’t leave you a sticky feeling and also its smell isn’t very strong, which it’s perfect for me
Ashley D.
Fredonia, NY
AVEENO® Skin Relief 24-Hour Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Ashley D.
Purchased at: Amazon
Pregnancy hormones & eczema have made my face miserable dry and itchy. This lotion has been the only thing I’ve found that gives me any kind of relief. 10/10 recommend.
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
AVEENO® Skin Relief 24-Hour Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Meg A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love how this lotion doesnt feel sticky or irritate my skin. It sinks in and really hydrates my dry skin and feels very lightweight. This makes me very soft and touchable. I like using this when I get out of the shower after shaving. It locks in moisture and is a wonderful option for sensitive skin people.
Alexis S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
AVEENO® Skin Relief 24-Hour Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Alexis S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Our go to lotion for the family. It works well and doesn't leave an oily residue. I love that it's fragrance free so I can still use perfume. It truly helps with dry skin. It's on the expensive side but it's worth it. I would definitely recommend.
Kristen S.
Smyrna, TN
AVEENO® Skin Relief 24-Hour Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Kristen S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Aveeno is my favorite lotion hands down. I use several different kinds for myself and family members. I use this one specifically for my self. I keeps my skin hydrated throughout the day. I suffer from dry, scaly skin and have a history of eczema, I have not found a lotion that compares to this in my book. I’ve tried many different brands OTC and prescription. I always go back to aveeno. Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturizing Body Lotion, Unscented Moisturizer for Extra Dry, Itchy or Sensitive Skin, 975 mL
paula L.
Harrisburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
AVEENO® Skin Relief 24-Hour Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by paula L.
Purchased at: Walmart
AVEENO® Skin Relief 24-Hour Moisturizing Lotion I love this averno, This actually moisturizes my skin very well. I tried using lotion from Bath and Body Works that smelled really good but didn't do anything. This Aveeno lotion, on the other hand, moisturizes my skin and has almost no scent. When applying it'll have a weak smell that very quickly goes away.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
jeymi A.
LosAngeles
il y a un an
Normalyn J. il y a un an
Try the aveeno cleax complexion that's oil free, I'm sensitive skin Prone to acne but this moisturizer is giving me better results make my skin smooth.
ana C.
il y a 2 ans
Bri P. il y a 2 ans
Hi Ana! I use both lotions daily. I’ve found that in the colder seasons, CeraVe works best for itchy dry skin. If you opt for both, i recommend layering while your skin is damp. Aveeno as the bottom layer so your skin can absorb it and CeraVe on top to hold the moisture. Now if you want to seal in the moisture, I recommend adding an oil (body only not for face). Wish you the best !
Jennifer G.
Encino, CA
il y a 3 ans
I have loved the AVEENO® Skin Relief 24-Hour Moisturizing Lotion for a long time, but am looking for a cruelty-free alternative. Any suggestions for a CF body lotion for dry skin? Thanks! #crueltyfreefreak
Yady L. il y a 7 mois
Es muy buen producto y es muy importante que sea libre de crueldad animal y aseguran que es libre salvo cierta excepciones. Pero debería ser completamente libre de crueldad animal sino como puedes confiar en el producto.
Echo H.
Newton, KS
il y a 3 ans
BH Cosmetics® Take Me Back To Brazil: Rio Edition 35 Color Shadow Palette I just ordered this pallet an super excited if anyone has it how is the pigment? And does it blend good!?
Dawn C. il y a 2 ans
This question was suppose to be about Aveeno Skin Relief, but it is about BH cosmetics?
Ssuni G.
London
il y a 3 ans
AVEENO® Skin Relief 24-Hour Moisturizing Lotion how well does this lotion works ?? I don’t like if the lotions are greasy after you apply !!
Brittany P. il y a 3 ans
Doesn’t apply greasy at all! Very hydrating feel when patted onto the skin.