BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAveeno
Sheer Face Moisturizer SPF 30, Positively Radiant

Aveeno Sheer Face Moisturizer SPF 30, Positively Radiant

by Aveeno

Aveeno Positively Radiant Sheer Lightweight Daily Moisturizer SPF 30 is a lightweight moisturizer with natural soy extract and natural light diffusers to help even skin tone and texture to reveal naturally radiant skin. Oil free and non comedogenic.

What are the best moisturizers with SPF for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Aveeno Sheer Face Moisturizer SPF 30, Positively Radiant!
Anaisha P.
San Jose, CA
Love this! It does not leave a white cast and it’s SPF 30! The only reason I took off a star is because the first time I tried it I got a little eczema, but then I tried again a month later and didn’t have a reaction. I use it everyday and absolutely love it!
Shelby E.
Kansas City, MO
Purchased at: Target
Nice and light weight, smells hardly at all, a good amount of product for the price, a little goes a long way! Doesn’t make my skin oily, but I still get acne. Haven’t found the perfect routine for me yet.
Nicole S.
Toronto, ON
Aveeno Sheer Face Moisturizer SPF 30, Positively Radiant uploaded by Nicole S.
Purchased at: Rexall
I really wanted to love this product because I usually love Aveeno skin care but this one is a miss. It feels like a sunscreen on your face, so is thick and leaves a shine. Plus if you have allergies where your eyes water, this product will burn your eyes. I barely want to use this product, so I won't be buying it again.
Kristen M.
Cambridge
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
This is my all year go to for facial sun protection. I use it in the winter when we’re outside and it protects from the sun and moisturizes from the negative Canadian temperatures. In the summer it’s light enough not to feel greasy but also maintains a healthy balance or moisture in my face. Aveeno Sheer Face Moisturizer SPF 30, Positively Radiant
courtney C.
Halifax, NS
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
Not sure if the moisturizer and my humid summer skin just don't get along but I can't seem to use this product during the summer and have clear skin. I'm constantly dealing with break outs. Not what I expected when I went looking for a SPF daily moisturizer :(
Emilie M.
Kinburn, ON
This has been my favorite day cream for years now. I love the texture and smell and love the way my skin looks and feels after applying it.
Jalen A.
Iroquois, ON
This moisturizer is non-greasy and does not leave any residue. Completely soaks into the skin. Good value when bought at costco. I love that it contains sunscreen in it already. It is gentle on the skin and contains oatmeal. It could also include some oils for better skin care.