BY AVEENO

Ingredients: Water, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Methyl Gluceth-20, Sorbitan Stearate, Isopentane, Sorbitol, Stearic Acid, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sunflower Seed Oil Glyceride, Allantoin, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Isobutane, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Peg-8 Benzoate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Hydroxypropyl, Methylcellulose, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Benzaldehyde.

Natalie C.
San Diego, CA
I have really sensitive skin. Every time I shave my legs get itchy and red. I really like shaving with this shaving cream. I feel and see the difference. I usually purchase mine at my local Target. I would recommend it.
Cecilia G.
Corp Christi, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have hella sensitive skin and I get mad rash from most shaving creams except this one. I love it! It’s so soothing and calming and does not irritate my legs. I like to keep it in my shower at all times. !!!HERE IS A HAVK TO ALL YOU GIRLS AND GUYS WHO KEEP SHAVING CREAM BOTTLES IN YOUR SHOWER!!! If you coat the bottom of the can with clear nail polish (at least 2-3 costs) it won’t leave a rusty ring in your shower! I promise it works!!!
Becky M.
Aurora , CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is another favorite shaving cream I use for any part of my body that needs shaving. I sometimes get irritated under my arms when I shave, but this is definitely more gentle to my armpits! I’m very satisfied with how this protects and smells very gentle too!
Katelyn G.
Mobile, AL
I have very sensitive skin and a lot of hinges break me out so i have to be very picky when it comes to things like this. It doesn’t break me out and leaves me smooth and doesn’t have a horrible smell
Natasha H.
Grand Jct, CO
I have very sensitive skin so this soothing gel is perfect . It’s affordable and met my expectations. It’s easy to use . I bought it at my local drug store and would have recommended it to friends and family .
lauren T.
Goodyear, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What shoes Aveeno shaving gel over all the brands that are out there Aveeno leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth and doesn't irritate when you shave highly suggest this brand ♡
Jennifer S.
Bradenton, FL
I love aveeno products I have sensitive skin and have to be careful what I use a lot of products make me dry or break out .But aveeno products are for sensitive skin like mine .
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I really really really like this brand. It works so well and the prices are pretty fair. Although it is not super cheap it is decently priced for what you are getting.
Elise W.
Franklin, TN

#music #festival #vsco #VSCOCam #concert #photoshoot #puppy #creative #justinbieber #instagood #explore #dog #photographer #dope #musician #sunset #coffee #jacobsartorius #summer #piano #shawnmendes #arianagrande #animal #reputation #nature #travel #talent #spain #beauty #wanderlust
Kyndal G.
Charlotte, NC
I personally do not regularly use shaving cream. However, if you are like me, sometimes your legs may get dry or irritated after shaving. This shave gel is not scented, light and airy, and soothes stressed out skin. I recommend that you bump up your beauty routine, put down the bar of soap, and pamper yourself a little!
Cortney S.
Williamsport, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Good brand. How well does this work?
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
Does this burn your skin?