Aveeno® Shave Gel Ultra Calm

by Aveeno

Ingredients: Water, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Methyl Gluceth-20, Sorbitan Stearate, Isopentane, Sorbitol, Stearic Acid, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sunflower Seed Oil Glyceride, Allantoin, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Isobutane, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Peg-8 Benzoate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Hydroxypropyl, Methylcellulose, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Benzaldehyde.

Does this burn your skin?
Good brand. How well does this work?
Start your review of Aveeno® Shave Gel Ultra Calm!
How would you rate this product?
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is another favorite shaving cream I use for any part of my body that needs shaving. I sometimes get irritated under my arms when I shave, but this is definitely more gentle to my armpits! I’m very satisfied with how this protects and smells very gentle too!
Stacey M.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
Aveeno products are great for people with sensitive skin! My husband had a huge problem finding a product that wouldn't irritate and inflame his face when he went to shave his face. We wouldn't use anything else!
Brianna E.
las vegas
Pretty old packaging. But it does the job. Best one that I have used. Better than eos
Carly A.
Walker , KY
This is very good! It has a very nice feel/smell and it also makes it very easy to shave
Cleo S.
Lincoln, CA
This product is perfect for anybody with sensitive skin and wants to try something calming, epescially when shaving. I would highly recommend
Lillian E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don't like it for the reason it makes my skin feel really weird lol. If you wanna try it go fot it, but in my book it is a 4/10
Anna H.
Lowell
How could you not love Aveeno? It's so great for your skin and doesn't ever irritate me. This gel makes it very easy to shave
Keila S.
Kearny, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
easy to use and pleasant scent,I like using this gel over others because it leaves my leg feeling smooth,I bought this at CVS,will definitely buy again!
Jailine D.
This gel is fantastic I really like it I use it frequently It's an excellent product I recommend it.
Debbie H.
Orange, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When I think of aveeno j think great products with amazing smell ! This is the Cadillac of shaving gels for woman ! It relaxes your hairs allowing you to get a closer shave and leaves your skin soft like a babies butt! And did I mention how it leaves your skin smelling?