BY AVEENO #18 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Aveeno Therapeutic Shave Gel is a rich lubricating gel uniquely formulated for sensitive or irritated skin and skin that's prone to razor bumps. Dermatologist Recommended For: Sensitive Skin Irritated Skin  Razor Bumps With Natural Colloidal Oatmeal. No Added Fragrance. Aveeno® Therapeutic Shave Gel is a rich lubricating gel uniquely formulated for sensitive or irritated skin and skin that s prone to razor bumps.  This therapeutic formula provides a close, smooth shave with less irritation.  It protects against razor burn, nicks and cuts. Aveeno® Shave Gel with natural oatmeal and allantoin soothes easily irritated skin.  A special blend of moisturizing lubricants rehydrates skin and reduces dryness.  Unlike other leading shave products, Aveeno® Shave Gel does not contain fragrances that can irritate sensitive skin, and it is non see more...

• I see a lot of you-tubers loving this .. is it worth it ! I love...1 Answers
  • I have never tried this or heard of it. Where can I buy?2 Answers
  • Does this lather like regular shave gel?6 Answers
Savannah C.
Wellness Guru Expert
My dermatologist recommended this product. My legs itch when the hair begins to grow back. She advised that I use this shaving cream instead of the cheaper ones. It really works well. My legs feel smooth and soft after I shave. It's worth the extra money. Plus you don't have to use as much because the lather is thicker than most shaving gels. Like I have said in other reviews I am a Aveeno fan! You can't go wrong with their products.
Jessica P.
Coldwater, MS
I love this shave gel! Some other products I have tried in the past are really thick but this one is neither too thick or too thin. It lathers really nicely and leaves your skin smooth after! I am prone to razor burn easily but after switching to this shave gel I have noticed less razor burn, bumps and nicks! I have sensitive skin and have not noticed any breakouts from this product.
Arlette C.
I have purchased this product for the past 5 years. There have been times in which I ventured off to the alternative store brand (target) or other inexpensive options such as Barbasol or skintimate and they don't compare at all to this aveeno product. Little fragrance, doesn't cause knicks or cuts and a little goes a long way. Worth the price and it's a non negotiable for me!
This was just ok. The main thing I liked about it was that it was fragrance free. The problem with this product was that it didn't cling well to the skin and so I had a hard time shaving before it washed away or slipped off my wet skin. I guess if you're someone with very sensitive skin this might be your only option, but personally I didn't like it.
Christina S.
Pace, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
This shave gel is amazing. It's great for sensitive skin and it doesn't have any scent to it. My favorite part about it is how well it lathers. A very little bit goes a very long way, which makes it last longer before having to repurchase. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my more detailed review I posted about it.
Sarah C.
Manassas, VA
For the longest time, this was my go-to shaving cream. I have sensitive skin and this, unlike other shaving creams I've tried, went on and shaved off smoothly. I never broke out like I would with others. This is one of the best shaving creams and I highly recommend to those with sensitive or allergic-prone skin.
Stacy O.
Union City, NJ
I haven been using this product for quite some time now and I have no complaints. It is great for sensitive skin. This shaving gel applies on very nicely and gives great results. Before this product I would use bar soap to shave but always cut myself but after using this product shaving has become a lot easier
A King's M.
Woodbridge, VA
Semi clean ingredients, sans paraben and sulfates that get your estrogen level all out of whack and feed fibroids. Priced moderately and convenient to find at Target. Works are well as cheaper brands but it definitely better for you. If you can't get to the health food store, Aveeno is a nice option.
Elisheva G.
I hated having dry, itchy legs after shaving. Aveeno is moisturizing as always. My legs felt great after using, but I didn't love the oatmeal smell. Also, I found other brands that are sufficiently moisturizing for half the price. It's a great product, but not worth the money for me.
Rachel R.
Bandon, OR
Not quite. I have sensitive skin, and shaving can be torture without the right products. I had high hopes for the aveno brand, but was disappointed it did not offer enough protection. This might be just fine for someone who isn't sensitive to shaving, but it didn't cut it for me.
Ashley O.
Does this lather like regular shave gel?
Angelica S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have never tried this or heard of it. Where can I buy?
Carrie H.
Northport, AL
I see a lot of you-tubers loving this .. is it worth it ! I love aveno anyway but I'm thinking this may be good and rich on the skin ?!