BY AVEENO

Soothe your dry, itchy scalp with natural lavender and peppermint, while using a fusion of gentle conditioners and moisturizers to bathe your hair — with our ACTIVE NATURALS® Wheat Complex being the key moisturizing ingredient in our shampoo. So give your hair more than just a cleanse. Give it life with the soothing nourishment it deserves.

Ingredient :

Wheat protein has long been used in hair care products. AVEENO®scientists have identified an optimal blend of wheat protein and wheat germ oil that harness the benefits of wheat and target damaged areas of hair. The unique shampoo and conditioner formulas have been proven to restore the three elements that give life to hair - strength, softness and shine - in just three washes.

Ashley J.
Big Stone Gap, VA
It’s a great product for someone with sensitive skin. It does nourish your hair and makes it nice and smooth. It also has a light scent and doesn’t leave a residue on your hair.
Moranda Y.
Great product. This product left my hair feeling extremely fresh, thick, and almost hid my split ends. I love the scent but almost wish the bottle was bigger so I didn’t have to purchase more of this product so often. Will be using again!
Alisa F.
I like this shampoo because I feel like I’m using something that is least hurtful to my skin. It makes me feel like I’m protecting myself after a hard day’s work. I kind of wish the packaging were cuter but nevertheless goo product.
Lindsay M.
Redmond, WA
This shampoo helped my hair sooo much. My hair was beyond damaged and when I used this in the shower, it transformed my hair and made it look healthy again. Highly recommend!
Amanda Q.
Milford, MA
Great shampoo worth every penny. I love how my hair is so silky and shiny after using . It is a very good brand of shampoo compared to others I have used . Any scalp can use this shampoo. Definitely would be again and highly recommend this shampoo
Kylie S.
Virginia, MN
I love this shampoo and the conditioner too! I have very sensitive skin and had been looking for something that didn't dry out my skin or give me a rash...this is it! Love the smell and it cleans my thick hair really well!Aveeno® Shampoo Nourish + Soothe Shampoo
Danielle l.
Perkasie, PA
I like this product when money is tight. Loveee the smell. It does make my scalp a bit itchy but a lot of shampoos do that to my sensitive skin. The shampoo and conditioner together are pretty good. I would purchase again
Palmira B.
Leaves my hair smooth and soft leaves it manageable and I can style it effortlessly My Curls form perfectly I have to only dry it nothing else the only thing that has helped me with frizzy hair is this shampoo I highly recommend it
Taylor S.
chicago
This works great! I would say it is effective and pretty affordable. It is great and not too much money at all. I would recommend it to others. I love this line as well. It is good and I suggest others to get it.
Tiffany C.
This is the best shampoo I have ever used! I have dry itchy scalp but is worse in the winter months. Aveeno nourish and soothe makes it feel so much better. Aveeno seems to wash completely out of my hair. It has a nice rich lather too. It doesn't take a lot to create the lather. I have tried many shampoos but this one is by far the best! The only down fall is that aveeno has discontinued this one. Once I run out I will have to go on the hunt for another one :(