BY AVEENO

Naturally derived cleansers carefully lift away impurities without overstripping. Designed with sulfatefree technology for gentle cleansing refreshes and rebalances for healthy manageability.

• Does this product dry your scalp or increase dandruff?1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo leave your hair feeling oily after it's dry? O ...1 Answers
  • Does this make my hair less frizzy?1 Answers
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
Earlier this year, the sample I received for Aveeno Nourish + Moisturize Shampoo made a new customer out of me. I ordered the sample as I have been a fan of Aveeno skin products for years and I was just curious to check out this new hair care line. I was immediately drawn to the fact that this new product line belonged to the Aveeno family. I ordered this sample as winter weather is hard on my skin and hair and I wanted to try a new shampoo and conditioner that would work for my dry scalp and my damaged hair. It was a pleasant surprise when I found that this sample out-performed my expectations.
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
Wasn't sent enough product to fully test
Wish I had more positives to say about this Aveeno Pure Renewal Shampoo, but I was only sent a flat sample pack to product test - good for just one usage. My hair is a bit long and I didn't have enough product to use to fully say one way or the other if this is a product worth switching brands for. I would like to have had at least a small bottle to use for several days to adequately comment on its pros/cons. As this wasn't the case, I will say that I appreciate that this is a sulfate-free formula and having less harmful ingredients on my hair is a good thing. My hair felt just okay after shampooing, but as mentioned, I didn't even have enough product to shampoo my hair twice as I usually do. I can't completely say if it was better than any others. I would need to purchase a bottle on my own with enough product to adequately test. I do like the Aveeno brand, this product had a pleasant overall fragrance, and it was convenient to use.
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
I bought this shampoo because it was sulfate free. Trying the curly girl method so I needed a good low poo. It was a average shampoo nothing special. It still has harsh cleaners in it so it wasn't as gentle as I was wanting. If you have oily hair this is a great shampoo though.
Eve S.
I recently joined a cult and was recommended this shampoo as part of my "renewal process". It leaves my hair clean and shiny and without product buildup. Plus it's cheap, which is great since Our Leader controls how much we can spend. Definitely recommend!
Brianna E.
Garden Grove, CA
I bought this because our hard water was getting a buildup in my hair even after washing. I googled to find a shampoo that would help and this one was reccommended. It has helped my hair feel better and get rid of most of the buildup
Grace P.
Pittsburgh , PA
This is a pretty good shampoo. It smells fresh, clean, and slightly florally. It leaves hair shiny without that sticky squeaky clean feel. My one complaint is that after using it often (I exercise daily and need to shampoo), it does dry the hair out a little. If you use it every other day though it is not an issue.
Niha A.
Austin
I have oily hair and this is a product that I think really controls the oil. I don’t have to wash my hair every day and I can feel it really clean my hair in one wash. A little goes a long way with this product and it has even helped my hair fall out less!
Maggie B.
Aveeno not only nourishes your hair, but gives you a wonderful clean. I have fairly dry hair must this product is so mousitrizing that if I run out of conditioner, it is not a problem.
Natasha K.
Hoboken, NJ
This shampoo is just okay. I was excited to find a sulfate- and paraben-free shampoo that's reasonably priced, but I have been using this product for a month now and am not wowed. My hair is generally oily, but I find that my hair has begun to feel pretty dried-out since I started to use this product. I doubt I will repurchase.
Jayme R.
Medford, OR
This shampoo and conditioner worked pretty good. I feel like it stripped my hair of all the gunk, but then it seemed to get pretty dry and staticky. I’m not 100% sure it was the shampoo, but it may have been.
Laurann B.
Dunwoody, GA
What does this smell like?
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Where would I buy this shampoo from?
Laura S.
Montgomery, TX
How does this work with colored hair? I'm wanting to avoid sulfates, but I don't want to strip the color from my hair.
Does it work on dry hair ?
Nadezhda K.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this shampoo have any color? Or is it clear?