BY AVEENO

Naturally derived cleansers carefully lift away impurities without overstripping. Designed with sulfatefree technology for gentle cleansing refreshes and rebalances for healthy manageability.

• Does this product dry your scalp or increase dandruff?1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo leave your hair feeling oily after it's dry? O ...1 Answers
  • Does this make my hair less frizzy?1 Answers
Jena W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was having some trouble a little while back with hair loss, turns out it was the shampoo I was using. I switched to this shampoo and haven’t had a problem since! My hair is healthy, strong and is growing back thicker than before!
Maggie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aveeno not only nourishes your hair, but gives you a wonderful clean. I have fairly dry hair must this product is so mousitrizing that if I run out of conditioner, it is not a problem.
Natasha K.
Hoboken, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is just okay. I was excited to find a sulfate- and paraben-free shampoo that's reasonably priced, but I have been using this product for a month now and am not wowed. My hair is generally oily, but I find that my hair has begun to feel pretty dried-out since I started to use this product. I doubt I will repurchase.
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this hoping I had found a great shampoo free of sulfates. Unfortunately this is not the shampoo I was hoping for. It left my hair feeling like straw and completely stripped my hair of the semi permanent color. I would not purchase this again. Maybe someone with natural color and little to no damage would have better luck.
Jane B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was just a "meh" shampoo. Nothing to be too excited about. I still prefer my Dessange green shampoo. I did however appreciate that it was sulfate-free, so this may be worth checking out if you need something to use everyday. I just do not wash my hair that often.
Rachel S.
Dryden, NY
Love this shampoo. I'm allergic to paraben and this one is paraben and sulfate free! Works great for my hair and doesn't leave it feeling or looking greasy like other shampoos.
Lilian S.
San Francisco, CA
I have been using this shampoo for years. My hair is normally wavy with a bit of frizz. Living in a humid climate, my hair can be like a lion's mane on certain days. To control my hair I have tried a multitude of brands. I have tried anything from Bumble and Bumble to normal Herbal Essences. Although the Bumble and Bumble seaweed shampoo is a favorite of mine, it is quite pricey at about 20 dollars for a small 8 ounce bottle. This shampoo performs equally well to the Bumble and Bumble shampoo. It does not leave my hair feeling stripped of all oils. It is a great daily shampoo with a purifying shampoo used once every week. I use it together with the Aveeno Nourish+ Moisturize Conditioner and its a pair that has worked well for my particular hair condition.I normally use this shampoo like normal and put the conditioner on the ends of my hair because it will weigh my hair down if I put the conditioner on my roots. People have commented on how healthy my hair looks and no frizz in sight. Would recommend to anyone looking for a shampoo that doesn't strip the hair much.
Cleo T.
New Hartford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Must have for people with oily or mist hair. My hair is very oily in the scalp and dry at the ends, that being said, it's a real struggle to find a good shampoo that won't leave my hair too oily or too dry or both. I bought this shampoo because I heard someone talking about it long ago and they had a sale at CVS so I decided to try. After trying so many shampoos and a going through a lot of disappointment for using products two or three times before giving up and giving them away (and having to wash my hair everyday too), I got really surprised of the results a cheaper phamarcy shampoo had on my hair. Not only it helps the ends to not stay so dry but also holds up the oil my scalp for longer than other shampoos I tried. The smell is very delicate too, which I like because since I use a whole bunch of other hair products (treatment creams, leave in) from other brands, the smells won't build up to something unpleasant. Also, the price is awesome and you can find this product really easily. In my experience is a 10/10!
Liana V.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
great shampoo. i had never used avenue products before but they are very similar to living proof and half the price. i absolutely love this shampoo and highly recommend it. totally affordable and great value for drug stores. i would compare it higher end shampoos for sure
Larissa C.
Great product. I used for the first time this weekend and I already feel a difference in my hair. Both shampoo and conditioner are really good. And they are affordable, what is good since most of good products are expensive.
Smells good too.
Laurann B.
Dunwoody, GA
What does this smell like?
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Where would I buy this shampoo from?
Does it work on dry hair ?
Laura S.
Montgomery, TX
How does this work with colored hair? I'm wanting to avoid sulfates, but I don't want to strip the color from my hair.
Nadezhda K.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this shampoo have any color? Or is it clear?