BY AVEENO

This shampoo will renew your hair to its naturally healthy, most balanced state with each wash. Infused with the power of balancing ACTIVE NATURALS®Seaweed Extract and naturally derived cleansers, this formula with sulfate-free NATRASURF™ technology works to lift away impurities without overstripping, helping to rebalance hair's optimal moisture levels, leaving it shiny, healthier looking, and full of life. Safe for color-treated hair.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® SEAWEED EXTRACT

These formulas balance hair’s moisture for weightless softness, shine and healthy manageability.

Only AVEENO® scientists have harnessed the power of ACTIVE NATURALS® Seaweed Extract in formulas that provide a unique cleansing and conditioning system to rebalance and preserve hair's optimal moisture levels‑renewing hair to its naturally healthy state. Rich in vitamins, proteins and minerals, formulas with ACTIVE NATURALS® Seaweed Extract help to cleanse without stripping the natural moisture from hair and skin.

• Does this product dry your scalp or increase dandruff?1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo leave your hair feeling oily after it's...1 Answers
  • Does this make my hair less frizzy?1 Answers
Emmy T.
Antelope, CA
Purchased at: Target
This brand is amazing. I really like all of their products. Especially this one it has such a natural smell and leaves you’re here ceiling light and controlled. I like how it says in the name renewal shampoo because it does really make your hair feel fresh and new.
Lizzy C.
Charlotte, NC
For the longest time I was using shampoo with SLS in it, and I never realized the damages that did to my hair. Since using this shampoo, it doesn’t dry out or make my hair oily, and it stays fresh for 2-3 days whereas my old shampoo I would have to wash it everyday! Love this stuff, I am more than willing to try out other shampoos but I will be using this for some time.
Peyton P.
This stuff is okay. It has a nice scent, and a decent price, but I was not impressed. I wash my hair every other day, and I have pretty oily roots. I was looking for something that thoroughly cleans my hair, but does not strip my scalp. I have to shampoo a couple times to get the oil out of my hair. I also felt like it left buildup sometimes. Overall an OK product, but I probably won’t be purchasing again.
christina f.
Does shampoo is amazing it has a very light fresh clean sends it cleans my hair without stripping away it’s natural I like the packaging I like the tube how the product comes out of it leaves my hair feeling soft and healthy and silky I’ve re-purchase this product twice maybe three times and I always seem to return back to it
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
Earlier this year, the sample I received for Aveeno Nourish + Moisturize Shampoo made a new customer out of me. I ordered the sample as I have been a fan of Aveeno skin products for years and I was just curious to check out this new hair care line. I was immediately drawn to the fact that this new product line belonged to the Aveeno family. I ordered this sample as winter weather is hard on my skin and hair and I wanted to try a new shampoo and conditioner that would work for my dry scalp and my damaged hair. It was a pleasant surprise when I found that this sample out-performed my expectations.
C B.
If you are looking for a thicker shampoo this one is for you. It has a creamy consistency and smells great! It just wasn't for me because my hair is very thick and long, so I felt some of the product left behind a bit of buildup. But overall not a bad shampoo.
Amberli A.
New Smyrna Beach
Purchased at: Target
I love the aveeno pure renewal shampoo. It has a great smell and I always feel like my hair is clean after each use. I think it has great hydration abilities and I am satisfied with the quality of the item compared to the price you pay.
Brianna E.
orange,ca
I bought this because our hard water was getting a buildup in my hair even after washing. I googled to find a shampoo that would help and this one was reccommended. It has helped my hair feel better and get rid of most of the buildup
Jenny D.
Miami
This keeps your hair soft and shiny. It’s sulfate free which is a great plus. I cut my hair into a bob and starting using this shampoo and conditioner my hair was so healthy and grew so fast. My hair takes forever to grow but this helped so much.
Tanya A.
Woburn, MA
I really like this shampoo have been using this for about two months alongside the aveeno conditioner and leaves my hair super soft oh smells great! Although sometimes my hair tends to be a little dry
Laurann B.
Dunwoody, GA
What does this smell like?
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Where would I buy this shampoo from?
Nadezhda K.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this shampoo have any color? Or is it clear?
Does it work on dry hair ?
Laura S.
Montgomery, TX
How does this work with colored hair? I'm wanting to avoid sulfates, but I don't want to strip the color from my hair.

Amazon