BY AVEENO

Naturally derived cleansers carefully lift away impurities without overstripping. Designed with sulfatefree technology for gentle cleansing refreshes and rebalances for healthy manageability.

• Does this product dry your scalp or increase dandruff?1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo leave your hair feeling oily after it's dry? O ...1 Answers
  • Does this make my hair less frizzy?1 Answers
Stacy F.
Stacy F.
Ocean City, MD
This is one of the best shampoos I have used in a long time! Very close if not as nice as a "salon" quality shampoo but a lot less money! I have very straight and fine hair and there was no heaviness after using it, my hair was shiny any dried nicely with plenty of body and a clean fragrance but not overwhelmed. It has the luxurious salon feeling. I WILL be buying this on my next shampoo purchase. Highly recommended!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Briarwood, NY
This feels so good in my hair when I shower. The scent is wonderful as I love any scent that is related to green natural such as aloe, seaweed, etc. It doesn't foam a lot which isn't as fun but it gets the job done in scrubbing my hair away to cleanliness. The softness is suttle in my hair as I wash and makes my hair squeaky clean which is awesome cause I know I'm working with what I want for my hair.
Chan H.
Chan H.
I've been looking for a sulfate free hair products and this was on sale at Target so I gave it a try. It made my hair really soft and the smell was good. I used up the shampoo and conditioner but I have yet to repurchase. I liked it but I felt it do anything different from the regular shampoos I have used. I may try it again in the future but I am still on the lookout for something WOW.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Okay shampoo, but I noticed that it didn't get my hair very clean. It would get greasy within one day, when normally I only have to wash every other day and just rinse with water the days in between washes. I have brown very thin fine hair. I would recommend this to someone who can go a few days between washes normally, but expect to have to wash at least a day sooner then usual.
Christine V.
Christine V.
Richmond, TX
This has been my go-to shampoo for over a year now. I have oily hair so I usually have an issue with shampoo build up making my hair look oily later in the day. This does not do that. At the end of he day my hair still looks as clean and natural as it did right after I got out of the shower. I wash my hair every day. I have med-thick asian hair. I LOVE this shampoo!
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Stratham, NH
My hair has honestly never been happier since I switched to Aveeno's shampoo! My hair normally gets greasy and I have to wash every day. Since switching I have been able to go a few days without a wash and it looks and feels as clean as if I had just washed it. And my hair feels super silky as well! I am so glad I switched!
Ugonnah N.
Ugonnah N.
Washington, DC
This is a really fabulous shampoo that you can feel good about using. It has a lovely subtle scent that won't overwhem. I use it on my scalp which is normal and it has been great. It's lather isn't as rich but the lather can strip your hair's moisture and color so good riddance. Overall, great drugstore shampoo.
Christian N.
Christian N.
New Castle, PA
This shampoo is soothing and gentle. I use it when I want a clean feel for my hair, but don't want to overwork or lose moisture. (I use it with Aveeno Active Naturals Pure Renewal Conditioner.) The scent is rather weak, not that it's a bad one, it still smells fresh! Overall, I'm a fan of the product!
Rochelle L.
Rochelle L.
This is a great product! I use it all the time in the summer. It is lightweight even if paired with the conditioner and even body wash! It's smells good and the bottle is skinny enough to carry with you on trips (although not small enough for check in luggages). This is a great summer time shampoo!
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
This is a good shampoo and conditioner. Anything Aveeno is good for you hair, skin, and health all the way around. Their products actually do work, so i respect this brand. The smell of this is pretty good too. Conditioner takes a while to come out, but once its out, your goooood to go !
Laurann B.
Laurann B.
Dunwoody, GA
What does this smell like?
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Pulaski, VA
Where would I buy this shampoo from?
Nadezhda K.
Nadezhda K.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this shampoo have any color? Or is it clear?
Laura S.
Laura S.
Montgomery, TX
How does this work with colored hair? I'm wanting to avoid sulfates, but I don't want to strip the color from my hair.
Does it work on dry hair ?