BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAveeno
AVEENO PROTECT & HYDRATE LOTION SUNSCREEN WITH BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 50 FOR FACE

AVEENO® PROTECT & HYDRATE LOTION SUNSCREEN WITH BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 50 FOR FACE

by Aveeno

All day sun protection that's totally moisturizing A face sunscreen that hydrates for 24 hours? How refreshing. Enriched with anti-oxidant oat, this moisturizing formula leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and nourished. Meanwhile, the broad spectrum SPF 50 delivers UVA and UVB protection so you’re protected all day long. Hydrating Face sunscreen lotion with SPF 50 Protects hydrates with antioxidant oat Oil-free and non-comedogenic, so it won’t clog pores Helps protect skin from sunburn and signs of premature skin aging

Is this coral reef safe?
I see this is now oxybenzone free which makes me wanna try it now. How is this sunscreen for my dry sensitive face? Does it leave a cast, doe sit pill, and does it rub in and absorb easily?
Does this sunscreen wear well under makeup? I have combo oily skin.
Start your review of AVEENO® PROTECT & HYDRATE LOTION SUNSCREEN WITH BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 50 FOR FACE!
Product Highlights
Aveeno is my favorite brand considering my skin is very sensitive! and this product is greatin reviews
I kept this in my car, and used it all the time. I highly recommend it. It felt moisturizing but not greasy.in reviews
...dry, so I would maybe recommend that you moisturize before using on VERY dry skin or areas that are dry.in reviews
Shirin S.
Scarborough, ON
AVEENO® PROTECT & HYDRATE LOTION SUNSCREEN WITH BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 50 FOR FACE uploaded by Shirin S.
Purchased at: Rexall
I have oily skin but this works great on my skin and also it doesn’t leave any white caste on my face. This was my first time using this sunscreen by far I like this sunscreen.
Saarah S.
Scarborough, ON
This sunscreen works magic! It blends in with your skin and doesn't leave a white mark behind. This is my first time using it but I will definitely buy it again. It also smells great. It makes your skin feel nice and smooth. I would definitely recomend this to anyine looking for sunscreen.
Mehwish K.
Milton, ON
I bought this for myself but my whole family ended up using it. Very gentle on skin and gives me complete protection. This is a great size of the bottle to the price I paid for it. Definitely gonna buy again
RAMAN P.
London, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my go to sunscreen. It doesn’t leave white caste on the skin like some sunscreens does. It keeps my skin protected from sunburn,hydrated as well and absorbs really well. It is non greasy and has light scent. Would recommend it!![product:aveeno-protect-&-hydrate-lotion-sunscreen-with-broad-spectrum-spf-50-for-face]
Marium R.
Surrey, BC
Super moisturizing so if you are acne prone and oily maybe not the best option. I liked it because it gave a nice glow.
Andra R.
ON
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m so so happy I came across this product. I was having bad luck with face spfs and this was my last shot lol. Fragrance free, oxybenzone free, no white cast, doesn’t pill, amazing! It has denatured alcohol which I usually stay away from in skincare because my skin hasn’t reacted well to it, but this spf didn’t irritate me at all and it is surprisingly hydrating.
Sim K.
Brampton, ON
Great for dry skin. Has moisturizing properties as well as spf. Doesn’t leave white cast and is easily absorbed. Super affordable at any drugstore. Would definitely repurchase!
Alex G.
Kitchener, ON
Great product! Soaks into the skin quickly without that sticky or oily feeling that sunscreen is infamous for. No white cast as it’s not a thick formula and it doesn’t have that telltale “sunscreen” smell. It’s a staple for me.
Esther N.
Toronto, ON
AVEENO® PROTECT & HYDRATE LOTION SUNSCREEN WITH BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 50 FOR FACE uploaded by Esther N.
I been struggle find a sunscreen that not make my eye spicy. For sunscreen my skin is very picky:( this is some rare products that work in my skin, its dont leave any white cast, easy to blend and a bit hydrate. For someone who have very oily skin i dont recommended but i have combination skin my nose and chin area kinda oil and this still work well kinda need a bit powder touch up but still good
Rosemary L.
Southampton, ON
I use this product daily as part of my morning routine. It seems to be effective and doesn’t irritate my very sensitive face. It does have a unique smell (not good or bad) but the smell doesn’t linger. I wear this product under makeup and without makeup and it doesn’t seem to be greasy. It rubs im very well and it does not leave any type of white cast.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...