Every time I go to buy shaving cream, this Aveeno Shave Gel always catches my attention and makes me want to buy it. I wondering is it really worth the extra money or does it do exactly what all the others do?
33 Pine Rd - il y a 5 ans

9 answers

I use it and really like it. I have sensitive skin so it helps with that!
il y a 4 mois
I really like their shave gel.. it leaves my legs feeling smooth. Target has a generic equivalent that works well
il y a 4 mois
I find it to be thicker, but i didn’t notice too much of a difference.
il y a 7 mois
Definitely worth the extra money! It actually moisturizers your skin instead of drying it out like other products. I've also had way less nics and cuts since using it!
il y a 5 ans
Honestly it is worth it! It works well for sensitive skin and does not cause any allergic reactions. My skin always feels silky smooth and it lasts for awhile since this gel is so foamy. In my opinion this shaving gel works a lot better then most.
il y a 5 ans
In my opinion, it's exactly the same!! It's nice because it's aveeno and doesn't cause a skin reaction.
il y a 5 ans
I honestly love this stuff. It really gets your skin really smooth and a little bit of this product goes along way so you are getting a bang for your buck.
il y a 5 ans
Yes, I think it is totally worth the extra. Even though I had laser hair removal at my underarms, I still have to shave occasionally. This has made a difference and reduces irritation and bumps. I assume I get the latter because I don't shave that often under my arms, only every three weeks or so. I would try it out and it's a good price at Walmart.
il y a 5 ans
It honestly is worth the extra bucks. It leaves your skin really smooth, I recommend trying it out. It doesn't leave your skin irritated, and it smells really good too.