BY AVEENO #8 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Naturally minimize the appearance of unwanted hair with continued use.

This creamy shaving gel is uniquely formulated with natural soy and rich emollients to help immediately soften and condition hair, making it easier for you to get a closer shave and to shave less often with continued use. The clean-rinsing formula helps prevent nicks, cuts and even razor burn by helping to hydrate and moisturize skin. It's even gentle enough to use on sensitive skin.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Any recommendations ? worth the extra couple dollars tha...5 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin. Every time i shave my legs i get r...3 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new shaving cream; how good is th...4 Answers
Bao-Tran L.
This product works wonder! So it’s the second shaving gel/cream I’ve ever used. Usually when I shave, my skin would feel hella irritated even after I put on moisturizer! But with this gel, my skin feels NORMAL but cleanly shaven. I didn’t feel itchy or pain! I did moisturize afterwards though because it’s good practice and routine, but this gel is amazing. It doesn’t smell bad, a little does a long way, it’s a lot of product in a can, and it provides such a nice layer around the skin so that the razor can get the hairs off but not cut skin!!! I was soooo impressed especially since I was really skeptical at first. It is pricey-ish compared to other brands, but the skin on my leg is so bumpy and broken and ruined from shaving in the shower and with soap and no cream for years, so I just got the more expensive side to just be safe!!

Edit: the only thing I don’t like about the product is that it says it has ingredients to slow down hair growth because my hair def grew back the same speed within five days, so it’s somewhat false advertising. But I’m still going to use it for the smooth shave!
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
My dad loves this shaving foam. Especially for his everyday shaving. The only problem is that it doesn’t last that long. And it’s a hit on the pricey side but I always bargain shop. And I do recommend because it does leave skin feeling smoother and hydrated.
Rachel B.
Buena Park, CA
I just started using this shave gel the other day and I love it. My skin is sensitive and it reacted well with the gel. My legs are smooth and look great. There is a light fragrance that is soy. It is so affordable and it works great for that price. So if you want a shaving cream that does the job and stops cuts and nicks, this is the one you should try.
Brin D.
Concord, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is hands down the best shave gel I’ve ever tried. When I have to shave with anything else, it makes shaving such a chore. I’ve noticed other shave gels have such a chemical-y, artificial scent. This one does without all the cloying fragrances, and applies buttery smooth, making shaving easy and actually kind of enjoyable. It advertises that you can go longer between shaving, and I’d say I’ve noticed I can go maybe a day or two longer, as the hairs seem to grow back a bit slower or softer. I seriously can’t go without this shave gel-and it’s left me without bumps, which used to be a serious problem for me!
Carrie M.
Salem, SC
This stuff is amazing! I hate shaving but this makes it a lot better! It smells really good. It also lathers well and moisturizes your skin. I don’t think I’ll ever use a different shave cream after trying this one. I definitely recommend!
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
This is probably the best product that is most easily found for those of us with sensitive skin. I actually use a different and even more specific sensitive skin shave cream now, but this Aveeno shave cream made such a difference for me a few years back! It lathers well, feels soft, and has some oatmeal in it that adds moisture to your legs or other shaving areas.

Ps Their oatmeal bath soaks are amazing too! Highly recommend in the winter or for kiddos that have poison ivy or chicken poxs.
Christine W.
Amherst, NY
This is my go to shaving gel. I have seriously sensitive legs. This is my favorite and doesn’t irritate my skin at all! It’s extremely effective and affordable! I highly recommend using this and buying this. I will continue to buy this.
Lindsey C.
I never really liked shave gels. I always thought they burned. Well I finally used this one. Its amazing. It leaves my legs super smooth. No burning. No flower smell. I love it. I'll never use anything else.
Vaness E.
Norwood, PA
This shaving cream is really good. It makes my skin feel smooth and it makes shaving easier. It’s a simple shaving cream which I like to go to sometimes. It’s affordable as well! I would recommend this!
Brittney V.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have SUPER sensitive skin and get razor burn extremely easily. This is the only shave gel that I’ll use. It covers a lot of surface area and keeps your legs moisturized during and after shaving.
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
Every time I go to buy shaving cream, this Aveeno Shave Gel always catches my attention and makes me want to buy it. I wondering is it really worth the extra money or does it do exactly what all the others do?
Courtney P.
Kearny, NJ
Any recommendations ? worth the extra couple dollars than normal shaving cream?
Ariel H.
Belleville, NJ
I've been looking for a new shaving cream; how good is this shaving cream for sensitive skin?
Anhly H.
East Hartford, CT
Never knew there was such a thing! OMG is it worth it?
Bee L.
Brooklyn, NY
I know Aveeno is a good but is this shave gel good to use?