AVEENO® Positively Smooth® Shave Gel

by Aveeno

#1 in Shaving Cream

Shave with the nourishment of Vitamin E and Aloe Shave off some of your shaving time—this moisturizing shave gel actually helps you shave less often with continued use. Containing soy, aloe and vitamin E, it naturally minimizes the appearance of unwanted hair and helps prevent nicks, cuts and razor bumps. So say goodbye to shaving irritation and hello to a smooth, close shave. Available in 7 oz. Helps you shave less often with continued use Made with soy, aloe, and Vitamin E Gentle enough for sensitive skin

Does this work better than other shaving gel?
I get razor burn very badly. Has this helped anyone with that?
Does this prevent or minimize the chances of razor bumps or razor scarring? Is it ok in sensitive skin? Is it sticky? Does it go on smoothly? Is it costly? Can I find it in a drugstore ex: Cvs, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Walmart, Target?
Start your review of AVEENO® Positively Smooth® Shave Gel!
member-676fa2
AVEENO® Positively Smooth® Shave Gel uploaded by member-676fa2
After always having razor bumps everywhere I shaved I decided to go and try out new shaving creams/gels. I bought AVEENO® Positively Smooth® Shave Gel after researching online which shaving creams/gels were best for people prone to razor bumps. I have been using this products for months now and I haven’t seen as many razor bumps. The smell is okay (not bad, not amazing). A little pricier than other store brand shaving creams/gels.
liz I.
Grand Jct, CO
This is my standard shave product. It is hydrating and smooth. Leaves my legs feeling plump and youthful. Does not flare my eczema up. It can cost more but it is worth it.
Honna E.
AVEENO® Positively Smooth® Shave Gel uploaded by Honna E.
Purchased at: Walmart
Best shaving cream ever, and it’s relatively inexpensive. Say goodbye to razor burn forever! Helps get the closest shave possible and always leaves my skin feeling velvety smooth. Good for sensitive skin and has little-to-no scent. I have been using this product for years and will continue to use until it is no longer available. And the bottom of the bottle is rust-proof! Just perfect!
Bethany A.
Cincinnati, OH
1,874 reviews
AVEENO® Positively Smooth® Shave Gel uploaded by Bethany A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this value pack! This last me about a solid month! The smell is light and amazing! Super soft and keeps my skin super smooth. Helps my shave is light and easy
Karen Z.
Crawfordville , FL
This is the absolute best product to use while shaving! I try other shave gels/creams, but always come back to this one. It lathers well, and when I pair it with my Gillette Venus razor, I never get cuts or razor bumps!
Brianna P.
texas
AVEENO® Positively Smooth® Shave Gel uploaded by Brianna P.
Purchased at: CVS
One of my top favorites. Lightly scented. Super smooth and moisturizing. Pairs well with matching oils and lotion. I have noticed I’m less likely to have bumps when using this, and the skin feels supple. And hair growth is smooth never any ingrown hair. Definitely try it out!
Nicole M.
Wheeling, WV
AVEENO® Positively Smooth® Shave Gel uploaded by Nicole M.
I absolutely love this shaving cream! It leaves my legs so smooth and I don’t get razor bumps. It has a very mild fragrance opposed to a lot of other shaving creams that are highly fragrances.The only downfall is it comes out so slowly. AVEENO® Positively Smooth® Shave Gel
Betty R.
Owens Cross roads , AL
I only used this a few times. It's a good formula but it didn't leave my skin as soft as I would have liked. I used it a few times to make sure that I was correct with how I thought about it. I just don't think it's a good fit for me. I recommend you to try it and see for yourself how you feel about it. 💜💜💜👯
Amanda M.
Louisville, KY
I personally love Aveeno products, this shave gel is pretty good , skin feels super smooth and fresh after using the shaving cream. The smell is definitely everything. I would buy it again.
Yanely A.
AVEENO® Positively Smooth® Shave Gel uploaded by Yanely A.
This is less foamy than your regular shaving cream but don’t let that keep you from buying it! The statement it makes hair grow slower is very true
Ask a question to the Influenster community...