BY AVEENO #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Aveeno Positively Smooth Shave Gel naturally helps you shave less often and helps prevent shaving irritation, so your skin stays softer and smoother for longer. Helps You Shave Less Often.  With Natural Soy. Helps prevent nicks, cuts and razor bumps.. Lightly Fragranced. Aveeno® Positively Smooth™ Shave Gel naturally helps you shave less often and helps prevent shaving irritation, so your skin stays softer and smoother for longer.  This breakthrough formula with an exclusive combination of natural soy, skin-silkening soy extract, and skin conditioners has been shown to naturally minimize the reappearance of unwanted hair with continued use so you can shave less often. Aveeno® Positively Smooth™ Shave Gel  is specially formulated with rich emollients and vitamins to immediately soften and condition hair, making it easier for you to get v see more...

• Any recommendations ? worth the extra couple dollars than normal...5 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new shaving cream; how good is this shavi...4 Answers
  • Every time I go to buy shaving cream, this Aveeno Shave Gel alway...6 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "It is great on my sensitive skin and over time I have definitely seen a difference in my leg hair - I don't have to shave as often because of it, which is awesome." in 8 reviews
  • "I've tried Aveeno's shampoo before and didn't care for it, but I thought I'd try the shaving cream since it's supposed to be one of the best." in 7 reviews
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The best shave gel I have ever used and the only product I used. I have used this for years on and off and I always go back to it. I have sensitive skin and I hardly get razor burns anymore from using it. I also love the smell! It honestly reminds me of the smell of almond paste for all you Italians and bakers out there know what I’m taking about it. I just really love it and highly recommend
Liz C.
Butte, MT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My husband and I both use this shave gel. It lathers quickly and creates a thick foam that makes shaving easy and smooth. The best thing about this Aveeno brand is that is doesn’t break out our skin, even though we are both pretty sensitive to most shave products. We don’t buy anything else!
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of my favorite shaving creams!! I love Aveeno because they use natural and organic ingredients in their products. This shaving cream feels very soft and smooth on my skin and does a great job of keeping my skin looking healthy and smooth after I shave. I like the creamy consistency and how it turns to foam after you rub it into your skin for a few seconds. It's very affordable and easy to find at any Walmart or Target.
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is probably the best product that is most easily found for those of us with sensitive skin. I actually use a different and even more specific sensitive skin shave cream now, but this Aveeno shave cream made such a difference for me a few years back! It lathers well, feels soft, and has some oatmeal in it that adds moisture to your legs or other shaving areas.

Ps Their oatmeal bath soaks are amazing too! Highly recommend in the winter or for kiddos that have poison ivy or chicken poxs.
Carrie M.
Salem, SC
This stuff is amazing! I hate shaving but this makes it a lot better! It smells really good. It also lathers well and moisturizes your skin. I don’t think I’ll ever use a different shave cream after trying this one. I definitely recommend!
Devonne J.
NJ
A little goes a long way and it lasted a lot longer than i was expecting. Do feel like it kept downstairs feeling smoother and my legs and well but under arms could have been better. Also said helps hair to grow less fast-didn’t notice
Tyson C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like this stuff pretty good. The only issue I have with it is that I think it smells weird. I don’t think that it really does anything special for my skin as far as sensitivity goes. I don’t know if I would buy it again or not.
Brittney B.
West Valley City, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This shaving gel makes my skin feel so soft. It’s moisturizing and lathers well. The only thing I don’t like about it is that the can is metal so it can get rusty easily if I leave it in the shower. I would still repurchase.
Amanda S.
Iuka, MS
I love this stuff. It’s cost efficient and does the job. The gel turns into a thick foam and makes it easy to tell areas I’ve already hit. If leaves my skin soft once I’m done. It does help with razor burns and bumps.
Jennifer S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like it, it a gel so foam doesn't get everywhere then you rub gel in to a foam. Nice clean smell. Great for sensitive, dry skin. Easy to use. Gives a nice, clean, non irritating shave. Great for shaving arm pits.
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Every time I go to buy shaving cream, this Aveeno Shave Gel always catches my attention and makes me want to buy it. I wondering is it really worth the extra money or does it do exactly what all the others do?
Courtney P.
Kearny, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Any recommendations ? worth the extra couple dollars than normal shaving cream?
Ariel H.
Belleville, NJ
I've been looking for a new shaving cream; how good is this shaving cream for sensitive skin?
Shelly V.
I'm always looking for a quality shave scream that's good on sensitive skin and didn't cause razor burn, does this meet the qualifications??
Beth L.
Brooklyn, NY
I know Aveeno is a good but is this shave gel good to use?