BY AVEENO #4 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Aveeno Positively Smooth Shave Gel naturally helps you shave less often and helps prevent shaving irritation, so your skin stays softer and smoother for longer. Helps You Shave Less Often.  With Natural Soy. Helps prevent nicks, cuts and razor bumps.. Lightly Fragranced. Aveeno® Positively Smooth™ Shave Gel naturally helps you shave less often and helps prevent shaving irritation, so your skin stays softer and smoother for longer.  This breakthrough formula with an exclusive combination of natural soy, skin-silkening soy extract, and skin conditioners has been shown to naturally minimize the reappearance of unwanted hair with continued use so you can shave less often. Aveeno® Positively Smooth™ Shave Gel  is specially formulated with rich emollients and vitamins to immediately soften and condition hair, making it easier for you to get v see more...

• Any recommendations ? worth the extra couple dollars than normal...5 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new shaving cream; how good is this shavi...3 Answers
  • Every time I go to buy shaving cream, this Aveeno Shave Gel alway...6 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "It is great on my sensitive skin and over time I have definitely seen a difference in my leg hair - I don't have to shave as often because of it, which is awesome." in 8 reviews
  • "I've tried Aveeno's shampoo before and didn't care for it, but I thought I'd try the shaving cream since it's supposed to be one of the best." in 7 reviews
Shassidy A.
Lumberton, NJ
I love Aveeno products! However I especially love this shaving gel. It's got a wonderful scent, that's soothing and, personally, makes me feel a bit spoiled. Gentle on sensitive skin and leaves skin feeling moisturized and smooth. It says on the bottle that it helps keep smooth shave longer and it's true. When I would use other products I would have smooth legs for about day, maybe two if I'm lucky, but with this product I didn't start get stubble until the end of the third day after shaving.
Lauren H.
I love Aveeno Positively Smooth Shave Gel. I have been using this shave gel for the last 10 years and swear by it. I honestly believe it has helped make my hair grow back thinner and less visible. The other thing I love about this shave gel is that it foams/lathers up substantially and while it is slightly less product that comparable shave gels, it has lasted me as long as the Skintimate canisters have. The smell of this gel is also not overpowering, like some other shave gels.
Corinne M.
This is the best shave gel I've ever used and to me definitely worth the extra money. I'm a pick the cheapest thing and go kind of girl, but when other gels were sliding off my legs before I even started shaving or leaving my skin feeling dried out, I decided to go ahead and spend the money on Aveeno since I already tried their lotion and loved it. This gel leaves my legs feeling so soft and hydrated that sometimes I can't wait for the days that I have to shave.
bobbi jo b.
Gainesville, FL
I really liked this product,, it smelled great went on smoothly and made for a silky smooth shave and soft clean legs . I'm fond of aveno products due to their natural and healthy ingredeants . I purchased this at my local CVS with a dollar off coupon and I would recommend it to anyone who is trying to avoid all the chemicals in most products. It's great for men or women.. give it a try and enjoy soft silky legs with no razor bumps or burns.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Literally nothing beats the gentle and effectiveness of #Aveeno and this shave gel is no different. It's a little bit more costly than a lesser quality brand but for people with sensitive skin like my mom, she has to stay with Aveeno products. My skin is a little more resilient and only reacts to certain chemicals so I am able to use a few different brands but you better believe that I use her Aveeno when I run out of my fav brands.
Shannon Y.
Weatherford, TX
I love Aveeno products. I have lots of allergies and no product works better for me than Aveeno. I use the Baby Eczema products when my skin is at it's worse and I use it for my face cleaner and moisturizer. The shave gel is wonderful as well. The only products I cannot use are the positively radiant line. Something in them bothers my allergies. But their basic lotion is wonderful. Not greasy and absorbs better than any other brand
Lauren B.
Naperville, IL
This Aveeno shave gel has a thinner consistency than some which makes you use more. That said the opposite is also true, which is to say that it's harder to overdo it (I feel like when I use too much shaving cream it "blinds" the razor which makes it take longer). I love the scent, especially how subtle it is. I prefer unscented or minimally scented body products (I consider this to be one) so this works well for me.
Carmela S.
Winchester, CA
I hate nubby skin so I have to shave every day. I don't always use shaving cream because I'm lazy and soap does well enough. But when I want an extra smooth close shave I use Aveeno Positively Smooth. This product is worth the extra effort because it also keeps the nubs from growing as quickly, therefore no need to shave as often! I've been using this product for several years and hope they never discontinue.
Jackie R.
Bonaire, GA
This is by far my favorite shaving gel/cream. It smells light and fresh, it's easy to apply, and proves true to it's claims. When using generic shaving gel with non-electric razors, I would have a multitude of razor bumps. With this gel, I have minimal to none! And the other amazing feature is the rust-free can. It really does stay rust-free! I would absolutely recommend this to everybody.
Evelyn D.
Charleston, WV
This is one of my go to shaving creams, of which I have about three. I love how a little of this goes a long way. It does not irritate my skin, and makes it easy to track where I've already shaved because of the thick foam. I don't feel that it is as moisturizing as other product, but it doesn't leave my legs stripped. I also haven't noticed any difference in ingrown hairs when using this.
Amber G.
MONTGOMERY, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Every time I go to buy shaving cream, this Aveeno Shave Gel always catches my attention and makes me want to buy it. I wondering is it really worth the extra money or does it do exactly what all the others do?
Courtney P.
Kearny , NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
Any recommendations ? worth the extra couple dollars than normal shaving cream?
Anhly H.
East Hartford, CT
Never knew there was such a thing! OMG is it worth it?
Ariel H.
Belleville, NJ
I've been looking for a new shaving cream; how good is this shaving cream for sensitive skin?
Shelly V.
I'm always looking for a quality shave scream that's good on sensitive skin and didn't cause razor burn, does this meet the qualifications??