BY AVEENO #14 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Aveeno Positively Smooth Shave Gel naturally helps you shave less often and helps prevent shaving irritation, so your skin stays softer and smoother for longer. Helps You Shave Less Often.  With Natural Soy. Helps prevent nicks, cuts and razor bumps.. Lightly Fragranced. Aveeno® Positively Smooth™ Shave Gel naturally helps you shave less often and helps prevent shaving irritation, so your skin stays softer and smoother for longer.  This breakthrough formula with an exclusive combination of natural soy, skin-silkening soy extract, and skin conditioners has been shown to naturally minimize the reappearance of unwanted hair with continued use so you can shave less often. Aveeno® Positively Smooth™ Shave Gel  is specially formulated with rich emollients and vitamins to immediately soften and condition hair, making it easier for you to get v see more...

• Any recommendations ? worth the extra couple dollars tha...5 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new shaving cream; how good is th...4 Answers
  • Every time I go to buy shaving cream, this Aveeno Shave G...6 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I've tried Aveeno's shampoo before and didn't care for it, but I thought I'd try the shaving cream since it's supposed to be one of the best." in 7 reviews
Bao-Tran L.
This product works wonder! So it’s the second shaving gel/cream I’ve ever used. Usually when I shave, my skin would feel hella irritated even after I put on moisturizer! But with this gel, my skin feels NORMAL but cleanly shaven. I didn’t feel itchy or pain! I did moisturize afterwards though because it’s good practice and routine, but this gel is amazing. It doesn’t smell bad, a little does a long way, it’s a lot of product in a can, and it provides such a nice layer around the skin so that the razor can get the hairs off but not cut skin!!! I was soooo impressed especially since I was really skeptical at first. It is pricey-ish compared to other brands, but the skin on my leg is so bumpy and broken and ruined from shaving in the shower and with soap and no cream for years, so I just got the more expensive side to just be safe!!

Edit: the only thing I don’t like about the product is that it says it has ingredients to slow down hair growth because my hair def grew back the same speed within five days, so it’s somewhat false advertising. But I’m still going to use it for the smooth shave!
DJ C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the consistency and smell of this gel. I would recommend if you have sensitive skin. The after feel once you rinse the gel off isn't too bad either. I definitely like that it is a little more natural than conventional shaving gels and creams. I only wish there was more product.
Jessica H.
Colonial Bch, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Definitely the best shave gel. I don’t use it BUT my husband does. Before he started using it his face would break out and get ingrown hairs almost every time he shaved. Now he doesn’t have that problem. His face has never been smoother and shaving isn’t such a chore any more
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of my favorite shaving creams!! I love Aveeno because they use natural and organic ingredients in their products. This shaving cream feels very soft and smooth on my skin and does a great job of keeping my skin looking healthy and smooth after I shave. I like the creamy consistency and how it turns to foam after you rub it into your skin for a few seconds. It's very affordable and easy to find at any Walmart or Target.
Carrie M.
Salem, SC
This stuff is amazing! I hate shaving but this makes it a lot better! It smells really good. It also lathers well and moisturizes your skin. I don’t think I’ll ever use a different shave cream after trying this one. I definitely recommend!
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is probably the best product that is most easily found for those of us with sensitive skin. I actually use a different and even more specific sensitive skin shave cream now, but this Aveeno shave cream made such a difference for me a few years back! It lathers well, feels soft, and has some oatmeal in it that adds moisture to your legs or other shaving areas.

Ps Their oatmeal bath soaks are amazing too! Highly recommend in the winter or for kiddos that have poison ivy or chicken poxs.
Selina V.
South bend, IN
If you want smooth legs that last for days without shaving definitely a must have!!! I love this shaving cream!! I have very dry skin and this helps when I use it when shaving!!! Best shaving cream for the money!! You won’t be disappointed!!
Vaness E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This shaving cream is really good. It makes my skin feel smooth and it makes shaving easier. It’s a simple shaving cream which I like to go to sometimes. It’s affordable as well! I would recommend this!
Cynthia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
EVERYONE GO OUT AN BUY THIS RIGHT NOW. I work at a dermatologist and she always suggests this to our patients who have sensitive skin! Shaving alone is irritating so why would you skimp on a great shaving cream to make it less irritating?! I have been using this for MONTHS was little to no issue. I wish it smelled a tat better but i can deal with the scent!
Evelyn C.
Cranston, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this shaving gel because it works on my sensitive skin and it’s a bit thick without being super slippery. The scent is okay, I’m glad that it doesn’t have a very strong perfume scent.
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Every time I go to buy shaving cream, this Aveeno Shave Gel always catches my attention and makes me want to buy it. I wondering is it really worth the extra money or does it do exactly what all the others do?
Courtney P.
Kearny, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Any recommendations ? worth the extra couple dollars than normal shaving cream?
Ariel H.
Belleville, NJ
I've been looking for a new shaving cream; how good is this shaving cream for sensitive skin?
Shelly V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm always looking for a quality shave scream that's good on sensitive skin and didn't cause razor burn, does this meet the qualifications??
Beth L.
Brooklyn, NY
I know Aveeno is a good but is this shave gel good to use?