BY AVEENO

Helps reduce the look of stubborn dark spots in just 2 weeks.

This targeted treatment helps reduce the look of stubborn dark spots, discolorations, and uneven tone to improve skin’s radiance in just 2 weeks. This concentrated formula combines clinically proven ACTIVE NATURALS® Total Soy Complex, one of nature’s most effective tone correctors, with vitamin A for faster results. It is oil free, noncomedogenic and nonirritating.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

Buy on Amazon
I have some discoloration on the outer corners of my eyes and this toner works wonders for the color issue. The only thing is it sometimes irrates my eyes depending on whether i have a lot of make up on or not.
Lynne M.
I've been using it for about 6 weeks now. And it is slowly but naturaly changing the appearance of the dark spots on edge of face. I would definitely recommend :-)
Joleen R.
North Pole
I've only had using this product for about a week, but I already notice slight fading of my freckles. I'm not sure why this is showing up as $28 a tube, I got mine for less than $10.00 on Amazon. This is a medium weight cream that smells pleasant and glides on my skin. I have sensitive skin and this has caused no reaction at all. I use this at night after my retinol and before a brightening oil.
Alexis D.
Maryville, TN
A constant need for my skin is keeping me tone in check. My skin can get splotchy and red. While This product was affordable and gentle, it did not tone my skin as well as other drug store alternatives, so with that said I probably would not buy this again.
Tatiana H.
I've been using this product for a couple of weeks and I like how it feels but it's hard for me to tell if it really is reducing the visibility of my dark spots. I'm going to give t a month and then see if my review changes.
Heather L.
Wesley Chapel
Did no like this product. My face felt weird, almost dry. The smell was ok, but I think they should use more plant based ingredients
Gema J.
Used a whole one and i did not saw any improvements I do have a lot of acne scars and black spots I was hopping to get rid of!
Janet B.
Marshall
Works well for me my skin is extremely sensitive so i have to be cautious but would use again i like Aveeno products
Nikki K.
I absolutely love this product. I don't need to use foundation anymore because i use this and my face is flawless!!
Myra L.
Joplin
I felt for the price point this product did a good job meeting it's marketed promises. I would buy this again.